Not Available 2bd,1.5bth in Gated 55+ Community, $1800/Month
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Boca Raton condo description
Beautiful 2 BD, 1.5 BTH in lovely Boca Raton, well maintained unit and screened balcony. Gated community (Century Village) with lots of amenities including indoor and outdoor pools (heated to 86 degrees), movie theater, weekly shows, gym and billiards room. Few minutes away from the beaches and the shopping areas. High speed wireless internet (secured) provided, cable with HBO, 3 TV's including 32' LCD in Living Room. Kitchen is loaded from Microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker and blender. Close to restaurants and beautiful beaches.
- Elevator : Elevator to 2nd floor
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome:
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Smoking Allowed:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1) in Master Bedroom (Semans Beauty Rest, purchased September 2011)., Twin or Single Beds (2) 2 single beds in second bedroom, one slips under the other and used during day time as a couch with back pillows., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Pull out queen size bed couch in the living room....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Located in the Century Village development in Boca Raton, this is a nicely furnished 2nd floor unit, well kept. Ceramic tile in the kitchen and dining room areas. 3 TV's in the condo (cable including HBO) including a 32' LCD TV in living room. Stereo in living room. Fans in each bedroom as well as living room and kitchen. Nice screened/covered balcony with table and chairs to enjoy outdoors. Beach chairs and umbrella for your use at Bocas beautiful beaches. Multimillion dollar club house which includes gym room, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, billiards room, movie theater, weekly entertainment including comedy shows. Free wireless internet (unsecured) in the Club house and secured high speed wirless internet access at the condo (included in the rent)....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Ping Pong Table
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Desirable active luxurious 55+ gated community, too many amenities to list including indoor pool and 15 outdoor heated (86 degrees) pools, sauna, tennis courts, basketball courts, state of the art fitness center, multi - million dollar, 125,000 SF remodeled club house, ping pong, pool/billiards tables, fitness center, free movies and shows (see https://sites.google.com/site/centuryvillagebocaraton/featured-property), private courtesy busses (free, check with the management) to many local areas. ENJOY ALL THE AMENITIES CENTURY VILLAGE HAS TO OFFER! Very Active Clubhouse with Entertainment, movies. Come Join in at the Clubhouse where you will see Live Shows, Movies, Dances, Workshops, Clubs & fitness facilities. Condo is close to the beaches and shopping areas. Centrally located, about 30 minutes from West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and about 45 minutes from Miami (Location, location, location). Turnpike and I-95 minutes away. also just outside development is a par 70 golf course....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
exeptional place with exeptional value
exeptional place with exeptional value
This was the first time to stay in Boca Raton. The apartment was exeptionally clean and well maintained, and I also had easy comunication with the owner. The town was beautiful and clean. I also loved the weather during my 3 months stay from the first week of January till the end of March. There was always a nice cool breeze. If i don't buy my own unit before next winter, hopefully i would be staying at the same unit, if it would be still available.
- Guest Frank (Princeton Junction, NJ, USA)
- Date of stay 01/02/12
- Review Submitted 05/12/12
Recommended for: Age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 16 - Apr 15, 2014
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The Association require minimum stay of 3 months. Website does not offer flexibility of showing more than 31 nights, but I must rent 3 months or more. Association also requires 30 days to go thru the application and provide approval.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Tax Rate 11%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I - 95 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Boca Raton at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Boca Ale at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Across from Village at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Various at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I am a Civil Engineer, I work in NJ and love to come to Florida to relax and enjoy the beaches and facilities. One day, I will most likely move into this condo permanently in a few years, I purchased it in 2011 and we spend our vacations now in this nice place. The whole family; including my 3 kids have a great time when we visit and they want to stay there, and not come back to NJ.
Why the Owner Chose Boca Raton:
I purchased this condo knowing it is in the Century Village gated community which I fell in love with in when I came to visit, so I looked at many units in the development and I liked this one; which since we purchased; we have updated it and fixed it up. I fell in love with Boca Raton when I initially came to Florida looking to buy a condo, I looked at many towns/cities in south east Florida and I choose Boca Raton, it is extremely pretty/clean town, with highest income per capita in Florida and lowest crime rate in all of Florida. These facts made me very comfortable in purchasing a condo in Boca Raton and I plan to make that my retirement home sometime in the future.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I love this property, I enjoy going swimming in the outdoor swimming pool which is a couple of minutes walk from the condo. I also enjoy going to various Boca Raton Beaches, they are extremely clean and nice. I enjoy visiting nearby towns including West Palm Beach, Miami, Pompano Beach, Delray Beach and many others. There are wonderful restaurants in the area and I personally like to go out to eat even though I have a full kitchen in the condo. I have 4 beach chairs and a beach umbrella in the condo which I use when we go to the beach. We have Wi-Fi which is great for my laptop/I-Pad when I am staying at the unit.
Pool nearest to Condo
View of Condo at night
32' LCD TV in LR
View from Condo balcony
View of club house from outside
Lobby area - 2nd Floor of Club House
Biliards room in the club house
Bike Raks at the club house
Outside view of Condo
Lobby of club house
Indoor swimming pool in the club house
Table tennis room (Ping Pong)
Busses at the club house, free use for residents for shopping/trips
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 18, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.