Montana 19 Acre Property with 3 Homes Overlooking Swan River
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Swan Valley house description
This incredible 19 acre property has the Swan River running through it, accompanied by spectacular views ranging from the Mission mountains to the Swan Valley river and mountains. You are surrounded by lakes of all sizes and hiking beyond belief. You are close to Glacier National Park and 45 minutes from Big Fork, centered in most of what Montana has to offer - natural beauty!
Holland Lake with all it has to offer is only a seven minute drive!
( Great place for weddings!)
There are 3 homes on the 19 acre property and they are all within 1 acre of space.
The Main house has 3 levels all of which have the view of picture number 3. The bottom level of the home sleeps up to 8 and is great for kids and large groups. The middle level has the kitchen, master with king bed and bath ( sleeps 2 ), washer/dryer and diningroom / livingroom.This level has a deck that offers gorgeous panoramic breathtaking views. The top level has an office/library
( sleeps 1) and one master bedroom (sleeps 2 ) and bath overlooking the valley and river. Total Sq. Footage is 2726.
There are also 2 outdoor gas BBQ's.
The second home is built on the back part of the property but still has breathtaking views, especially of the morning deer feedings. This single level home has room to sleep 8 and an electric start gas fireplace, big expansive kitchen and huge indoor garage/shop ( 30 x 50 feet - drive in/drive out). Total Sq. Footage is 1300.
Last but not least is the original cabin built on the property, It can sleep 6 or more and actually has the best view of all from the top floor. Comes with a small kitchette but no bathroom so it cannot be rented alone. Its very Original.....Total Sq. Ft. 762
Outside the main house is an outside firpit that overlooks the river and views.
Holland Lake: (6 min. drive): Horseback riding, canoe and kayak rentals, beautiful lakefront restaurant & banquet facilities.
Seeley Lake (30 min. drive) Rentals of jet skiis, quadrunners, canoes, kayaks, fishing boats. Golf at the Double Arrow Resort. Flathead Lake (45 min. drive): Boat rentals (fishing boats, speed boats, party boats...), Parasailing.
Whitefish and Big Mountain (90 minutes away): Mountain Biking, Zip lining, tree top walking path.
Hiking trails, waterfalls and fishing spots - too numerous to list! Glacier National Park is only 2 hours away!
Winter Activities: Sledding and cross country skiing. right on the property, Snowmobile rentals at Seeley Lake m Sleigh Rides at Double Arrow Lodge (absolutely fabulous...It is like a scene out of a movie, all wrapped in blankets, drinking hot cocoa.... Whitefish/Big Mountain (1 1/2 hours away): Skiing and Snowboarding
Charming shopping towns with restaurants and art galleries in Big Fork and Whitefish.
Great for family reunions and large groups! Come and enjoy the serenity! This property has created our family's most memorable and unforgettable vacations.
This property is perfect for all occasions. Its a one-of- a-kind property on the Swan River overlooking the valley. An incredible deck surrounds the Main house and aligns you for panoramic views of our lovely Montana paradise.
To follow is a description of the 3 homes and pricing for each. We do offer mutliple week discounts:
Main 3 level home with full deck. ( 2726 sq. ft.)...$2000.00 a week- sleeps 14
The Back Lot home / huge garage (1300 sq ft) .. $1500.00 a week/sleeps 8 or more
Cabin (762 sq.ft.) ..500.00 a week. Sleeps 6 or more. NO BATHROOM
All 3 Properties are available for $4000.00 a week
Weekend prices are as follows:
Main house 1500.00, Back Lot home 1000.00 & the cabin is 300.00 can't rent alone.
Discounts are given for more than a week , please take off 400.00 for second week on main house and 300.00 for second week on back lot home.
Keywords: 3 Homes on one property. Main House 2726 sq. ft.,Second home 1,300 sq. ft., Cabin 736 sq. ft. Rent all or just one depending on size of group.Unobstructed Mission Mtn and Swan River views! Very private with parking.
This incredible property has spectacular views ranging from the Mission mountains to the Swan Valley river. You are surrounding by lakes of all sizes and hiking beyond belief. Close to Glacier National Park and 45 minutes to Big Fork let alone centered in most of what Montana has to offer- beauty!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 23, Beds for 15-23
- King size beds (2) One King bed in the Mail house with another King downstairs- bottom level, stored!, Queen size Beds (2) Main house has 2 queens on the bottom floor and 2 queens in the back lot home, Double Beds (1) Double bed on top floor with giant picture window looking over the entire valley with the moutnain range in the backdrop! ( Main House ), Twin or Single Beds (1) Twin bed in the main house on the top floor- libray/office area, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Back House can sleep 2 people on the sofa that opens up., Bunk Beds (3) Main house has one bunk bed sleeps total of three and cabin has 2 sets of bunk beds....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- There are 3 homes on the property and each one has its own charm. The Main house sleeps 15 and overlooks the valley and moutain range. The second home sleeps 4-6 and has a huge workshop enclosed drive through garage. There is an orginal cabin ( sleeps 4) that can also be rented- but must rent one of the homes with it because there is no bathroom! Below is the layout of rooms and beds: MAIN HOUSE o King Bed (2) : One king bed in master bedroom of main house. One extra King mattress bottom level in main house for larger groups. o Queen Bed : 3 Queen beds in main house, one on top level and 3 on bottom level o Double Bed : One double bed in main house o Twin/Single Bed : 2 singles beds in main house one upstairs on top level and one on bottom level SECOND HOUSE: 2 Bedrooms - one with 2 queen beds and one with a king CABIN : Sleeps 6 or more with its own kitchenette,2 cets of bunk beds and one full size bed up stairs ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Summer Activities: Holland Lake: (6 min. drive): Horseback riding, canoe and kayak rentals, beautiful lakefront restaurant & banquet facilities. Seeley Lake (30 min. drive) Rentals of jet skiis, quadrunners, canoes, kayaks, fishing boats. Golf at the Double Arrow Resort. Flathead Lake (45 min. drive): Boat rentals (fishing boats, speed boats, party boats...), Parasailing. Whitefish and Big Mountain (90 minutes away): Mountain Biking, Zip lining, tree top walking path. Hiking trails, waterfalls and fishing spots - too numerous to list! Glacier National Park is only 2 hours away! Winter Activities: Sledding and cross country skiing. right on the property, Snowmobile rentals at Seeley Lake Sleigh Rides at Double Arrow Lodge (absolutely fabulous...It is like a scene out of a movie, all wrapped in blankets, drinking hot cocoa.... Whitefish/Big Mountain (1 1/2 hours away): Skiing and Snowboarding Charming shopping towns with restaurants and art galleries in Big Fork and...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Ideal Family Vacation - Something for Everbody!
Ideal Family Vacation - Something for Everbody!
We enjoyed an amazing summer family vacation at this property. We were three families with adults and teens, and everyone had a wonderful time, one of our best-ever family vacations! The homes are spacious, immaculate, well-maintained and equipped with everything you need for relaxing, preparing meals, barbecuing, etc. The outside space provides you with serene views and sounds of the river and mountains. It is truly a serene and unspoiled place - away from the crowds and traffic, yet within short driving distances from some of the most beautiful scenery that our country has to offer! The property is only a 1.5 hour drive from either the Missoula or Kalispell airport. We flew into Missoula and did our shopping at the Walmart and Costco there. There are smaller grocery stores in Seeley Lake and in Condon as well. Highlights of our trip: * Morning Coffee on the deck, watching the river and the wildlife. * Reading (or napping) in the hammock, while listening to the river rush by. * Family BBQ's on the deck followed by roasting marshmallows around the fire pit. Activities enjoyed by either the teens/adults or both: * Hiking to gorgeous Glacier Lake (there are many other day hikes close by, maps are provided) *Hiking to Holland Falls, followed by sipping wine on the lawn of the Holland Lake Lodge. *Day trips to Whitefish and Big Mountain (1.5 hrs away) - some of us did mountain biking, some took the lift to the top of the mountain and hiked down. On another day some did the zip-lining and tree-top walk. (must book those in advance). We then did a little shopping and snacking in charming downtown Whitefish. *Day trip to spectacular Glacier National Park - only 2 hrs away. *Fishing on the Swan River *Golfing at the Double Arrow Resort *Art Festival in Big Fork. Big Fork also has such interesting shops, restaurants and art galleries to enjoy. *Water sports on the various lakes. Seeley Lake has a place where you can rent Pontoon boats, jet skis, canoes, etc. Things we wanted to do, but just ran out of time: Clearwater Canoe Trail, Horseback Riding, Whitewater rafting, Flathead Lake. Dining: We ate most meals at "home", but we did get to enjoy a few meals at the Hungry Bear Steakhouse (practically at the end of the driveway). The adults also got away for a nice dinner at the beautiful Double Arrow Resort. I would highly recommend this property for large families (reunions, weddings) or anyone who wants a serene getaway with plenty of activity options!
- Guest SoCalTraveler (Southern California)
- Date of stay 08/01/11
- Review Submitted 09/05/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
During this stay the property was under previous ownership or management.
There are 3 homes on the property- you can rent one ,two or all of them for large groups: Weekly rates: Main 3 level home with full deck..$2000.00 a week- sleeps 14 The Back Lot home / huge garage (1300 sq ft) .. $1500.00 a week/sleeps 8 or more Cabin (762 sq.ft.) ..500.00 a week. Sleeps 6 or more. NO BATHROOM-must be rented with one other home on property - All 3 Properties are available for $4000.00 week Weekend prices are as follows: Main house 1500.00, Back Lot home 1000.00 & the cabin is 300.00 can't rent alone. Discounts given mult.weeks , take off 400.00-main /300.00 for back home-2nd week +
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
View from both the cabin and Main house from all rooms
Original cabin- 768 sq. ft. Sleeps 6 no bath, only can rent with other home
Full Kitchen of the Back Lot home- Microwave and dishwasher- nice open area
Deck area -Main home- 2 times larger than picture. Any home on property can use
Main home kitchen area- large frig / pantry area with microwave- has dishwasher
Back view of Main house - covered parking
Back Lot home- 2 bedrooms 1 bath- sleeps 8. Kitchen is in background of pictutre
Back Lot home with gaint agrage drive thru storage and parking
Main home living room and 1 of the dining areas with partial kitchen shot view!!
Main home family room, flat screen and sliding doors to BBQ area/deck not shown
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 22, 2013