Endless Summer - Island Housefew Steps to Rum Point Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rum Point townhome description
“A Caribbean Island Vacation at Endless Summer Island House at Cayman Kai, Rum Point, Grand Cayman has long been a pleasant alternative to a Hotel Room Vacation.”
Located in the heart of Cayman Kai/Rum Point on the North Side of Grand Cayman, and just a few steps to the famous Rum Point Beach, this two-bedroom Island House is ideal for a family, two couples, or just a romatic getaway.
Endless Summer was totally redecorated in August 2011 including Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and both Bedrooms.
Enter through an inviting foyer.
The beautiful decorated living room has two large sofas, a large chair for plenty of seating and a 32' flat screen TV. The entire Island House has white tile floors throughout.
The dining area has seating for four plus two bar stools for additional seating for meals.
A comfortable office is located off the living room has High Speed WiFi Internet Access and a telephone with unlimited call to the US and Canada.
A fully equipped kitchen, with new appliances has easy access to the lanai through the 10 foot sliding glass doors which fold back into the wall.
The laundry room is located next to the kitchen with new washer and dryer. There is a half bath off the dining room.
Stairway leads to the second floor landing with the two bedrooms on each end of the hallway.
Master bedroom has a king size bed, with a full private bath, walk-in closet and private screened balcony overlooking the cove.
Guest bedroom has two twin beds with a day bed, full private bath, walk-in closet and private screened balcony overlooking the cove. Also has a 'Create a King' system that convert the two twin beds into a king bed.
There is easy access to the lanai from the living room or kitchen through the 10 foot glass doors which fold back into the wall. This two story screened in lanai contains an informal dining area (with barbecue grill), directly off the kitchen, that provides an unobstructed view of your hand raked sand lawn back yard with tropical trees and shrubs leading to the pool, boat dock and shoreline of the cove where you can launch your own two user kayak. An outside shower is at the end of the ramp.
The Pool has recently been totally redone. The deck now is all inlayed tile. You can swim in your 20' x 40' pool surrounded by palm trees with their branches gently swaying in the breeze. For those who would rather lounge by the pool than swim, there is plenty of deck furniture provided with a mixture of chaise lounge chairs, benches and tables.
Enter the famous 'Rum Point Beach' by taking a few steps from your front door on a sand path between white picket fences. As you walk towards the beach, cool trade winds quickly erase all thoughts of your job, commute and bad weather at home.
Convenience store - 5 miles away,
'Upstairs Restaurant' at The Kaibo Beach Bar & Grill - 2 miles away
'Rum Point Restaurant' Wreck Bar & Grill at Rum Point Beach, Over the Edge Restaurant - 5 miles away
'Driftwood Sport Bar' Other Restaurants within a short drive
The Famous Rum Point Beach,
Red Sail Sports Water Facility at Rum Point. offers Scuba Diving, Jet-Skiing, Paddle Boats, Water Skiing, Boating.
Swimming at Rum Point Beach.
Wading and Swimming in sand Pointe Cove,
Snorkeling at Rum Point Beach.
At types of Fishing Sailing, Gift Shop at Rum Point Beach,
Walking - lovely area to walk and Bicycling. Beach Combing,
Tennis, Cayman Kayaks, Local Craft Stores
Keywords: Island House, Cayman Kai, Rum Point
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- King size beds (1) King Bed in Master Bedroom: has its own (screened) balcony with beautiful views of the beach, Sand Pointe Cove, and sunsets., Twin or Single Beds (1) Two twin beds in 2nd bedroom upstairs. Bedroom has its own (screeened) balcony with beautiful views of the beach, Sand Pointe Cove, and sunsets., Baby Cribs (1) Pack and Play, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Day Bed in Guest Room.
Has "Create a King" system that will convert two twins into a king size bed in the guest bedroom...moreless
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
Downstairs is air conditioned (except for Lanai). Upstairs Bedrooms are each individually air conditioned. Lanai and Balconies are screened "open-air". Lanai has ceiling fans. Living Room, Dining Area, and both Bedrooms have ceiling fans....moreless
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- "We offer special amenities that other rental properties don't, " High Speed Internet Connection, Use of a new kayak* (Two User's Capabilities with Safety Belts), Two New Bicycles, Snorkeling Equipment, Fully Air-Conditioned, Screened-Lanai, Ceiling Fans in all rooms, Master Bedroom King-size Bed, Extra Bedroom 2 Twin Beds. Each bedroom has full prviate baths and balconies. There is a Day Bed in Guest Room along with a "Create a King" system that will convert two twins into a king size bed. Fully Equipped Kitchen Microwave, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, Laundry supplies, Linens (Bed & Bath), Iron/Ironing Board, 32 inch TV in Living Room, Premium Cable Channels, Outdoor Grill, Swimming Pool....moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Lanai / Gazebo:
Two-story screened "Lanai" with a beautiful view of the beach and the Sand Pointe Cove. The Lanai has ceiling fans. Also, each Bedroom has a screened balcony overlooking the beach and Sand Pointe Cove....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
Is on a sandy beach on peaceful Sand Pointe Cove. This is a very special 'bio-cove' with intense bioluminescence. Take the kayak out into the middle of the cove on 'moonless' nights to see this rare spectacle! Across the street - just a few footsteps away - is the famous Rum Point Beach and all the amenities of the Rum Point Club....moreless
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Sand Pointe Cove is one of only a few bodies of water in the world that have such intense bioluminescence which is especially spectacular on moonless nights. You can check this out for yourself on a night-time cruise on our kayak! A wide range of watersports and beach activities are available at the Rum Point Club a few steps away from Endless Summer (just across the street). There is also great snorkeling with lots of marine life around the coral shoals in crystal-clear waters of the North Sound just off the Rum Point Beach. The Botanic Park and the Mastic Trail are just a few minutes’ drive away. Both of these sites offer “up close & personal” enjoyment of Cayman’s native flora and fauna for visitors interested in the natural environment on land. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Holiday Rates - 12/17/2011 thru 12/31/2011..$375.00 USD/night .. $2625.00 USD/week Winter Rates - 01/01/2012 thru 04/13/2012..$350.00 USD/night .. $2450.00 USD/week Summer Rates - 04/14/2012 thru 12/14/2012..$250.00 USD/night .. $1750.00 USD/week Hoilday Rates - 12/15/2012 thru 1/4/2013..$375.00 USD/night .. $2625.00 USD/week Cayman Government Room Tax of 10% not included. "Special Monthly Rates" are available Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Fully equipped Kitchen
Kitchen with chairs
Office off living room
Guest Bedroom with 2 twins, day bed and Pack & Play Crib
Pool with Sand Pointe Cove in the background
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 19, 2012