Luxurious New Oversized 3BR Courtyard Villa. Close Proximiity to Sumpter Landing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bridgeport at Lake Sumter villa description
INCLUDES GOLF CART HIRE
* AVAILABLE November, December 2013 & March 2014 onwards
This oversized courtyard villa, at Haciendas of Mission Hills is a lavishly appointed home which has been remodeled to increase the floor plan and introduce a study. Landscaped gardens complete the oasis of this charming home to provide a luxurious vacation residence for the discerning traveler.
THIS PROPERTY WILL APPEAL TO:
Professional and retired people whom value elegance and sophistication.
AT A GLANCE:
• Perfect location near Lake Sumpter town square
• Built within unique private residential village with own community pool
• Location of villa is not overlooked to the rear of property
• Luxuriously appointed
• Interior designed with elegant furnishings & tasteful decor
• Open plan living
• 3 bedrooms with (master suite & bedroom 2 with TV’s & DVD)
• En-suite shower & walk-in closet to master suite
• Master suite with French patio doors opening to private patio gardens. Have breakfast beneath the pergular and enjoy the Florida sunshine
• Guest Bathroom
• Study fully equipped with Wi-fi, computer & printer
• Lounge with 42” Cable TV, HD DVD & Film Library
• Luxurious towels & bed linen
• Crystal glassware & bone-china crockery
• Fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances
• Private garden/yard with gas BBQ and patio furnishings for outdoor living (dining Table & Chairs, Couches & sun lounges)
• Master suite & Lounge benefit from French patio doors opening onto the landscaped private garden with ornate water fountain & feature pergular.
• 2-car garage
• 4-seater gas golf cart (available throughout rental period)
• 2 bicycles & Golf Bags
The villa is located within the private residential village of ‘Haciendas of Mission Hills’. A unique development built close to the town square of Lake Sumpter Landing nearby to all the amenities that The Villages has to offer.
For those who appreciate quality and sophistication, yet value elegant furnishings and decor alongside the location, this charming villa promises to meet all your requirements and with comfort and style.
Extremely spacious by design, the floor plan of this oversized villa enjoys a private and tranquil location that is privileged for not being overlooked.
ABOUT THE VILLA
An Oversized 3-BEDROOM Villa built and completed in January 2012.
Each bedroom is tastefully furnished with bedroom suites to offer ample storage with built in closets and chest of drawers. The master suite, with king sized bed, benefits from French doors leading to a private patio area overlooking the ornate gardens. Flat screen TV & DVD ensures the master-suite is not only comfortable but exquisitely furnished with en-suite shower and walk-in closet.
The property has two additional bedrooms, both with built in closets, full bedroom suites comprising queen-sized beds, side tables, lamps and chest of drawers. Designer bed linen, drapes and soft furnishings complement the decor of each room. A TV is wall mounted in guest bedroom #2.
The guest bath features tub, and built in vanity & Mirror, with luxury towels and toiletries to ensure a comfortable stay.
The gourmet kitchen is well equipped with built in modern appliances, central island, breakfast bar & stools and also features a dining area with table-pedestal and 4-chairs for informal dining.
The kitchen is open plan with family room and cocktail bar.
A 42' TV, with cable TV provided alongside a DVD player and a library of films and concerts are available for guests to enjoy throughout their stay.
Guests will appreciate the privacy of the walled garden and the short stroll around the corner to the community pool.
A VACATION RENTAL THAT FEELS LIKE HOME
This home has everything you would expect to find whilst enjoying a vacation in the Florida sunshine
Haciendas of Mission Hills', Village of Bridgeport.
• The villa is a short stroll to the picnic area and bird watching sanctuary recently built for residents & visitors of The Villages & within walking distance to Lake Sumpter Town Square
• 'Haciendas of Mission Hills' is located off Morse Boulevard, to the right of the roundabout before the lights as you approach the CR-466.
• A perfect location, close enough to the town itself, yet far enough away not to be disrupted by the lively atmosphere of the town square and music.
GOLF CART : An option to use 4-seater golf (gas excluded).
A warm and inviting welcome awaits you. A luxurious stay is yours to be enjoyed. Additional pictures and further details maybe requested.
The Villages is an active Senior Community for residents 55yrs+. Young visitors are allowed for limited time periods.
RATES QUOTED INCLUDE:
Property Damage Protection (insurance cover)
Cable TV (xfinity)
Local Phone Service (excludes international calls)
Pest & lawn service
Utility Charges (electric) credit of $150.00 per month stay
Towels & Bed Linen
Household cleaning detergents
Toiletries (Soaps, Shampoo, Conditioners)
Teas/Coffee making facilities
TEMPORARY RESIDENT I.D CARDS
2 x $50 (Optional)
These ID cards transfer amenity privileges to you during your stay, which include the use of pools & recreation areas, as well as golfing (NO greens fees) on all Executive Courses within The Villages.
$100 (deductable from security Deposit)
PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION
($69) In addition to Rental Fee
SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: $750 (Due at time of Booking).
BOOKING DEPOSIT: To secure reservation
(1) A **refundable security deposit of $750 is required within 7 days of booking confirmation.
(2) 50% of rental agreement fee is due 30 days of signing rental agreement.
(3) Balance in full becomes due 90 days prior to commencement of rental period.
NOTE: If rental agreement falls within 90 days of booking reservation, 50% of rental fee is due to secure booking and balance in full is required 1-month prior to rental date. A **refundable security deposit of $750.00 applies and is expected with deposit.
** Security deposit is refundable within 21 days after departure. Please refer to terms & conditions of security deposit.
Rental Rates are based upon occupancy of 2 adults.
Guests of renters who stay more than five (5) consecutive days will be charged $175 per each week of stay. Maximum four (4) adults in home at any given time.
Rental Rates As Per Quotation: Subject to Florida Hospitality Tax (currently 9%) unless otherwise stated.
The **security deposit is refundable within 21 days after rental period ends pending an inspection of the home when all keys, garage door opener & gate passes are returned. There is a $50.00 per item charge for missing openers & keys.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURES
Check in time is 2 PM.
Check out time is 11 AM on departure date.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Senior Adults Only Community
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- The Hacidendas of Mission Hills, The Villages is a new development nestled on the shores of Lake Sumpter Landing and short golf cart ride from the town square. Ideally located off the 466, the location enables you to enjoy the Town Square of Spanish Springs also. This quaint setting has it all in an amazing location. The oversized courtyard villas are each unique and built with individual characteristics and style. The wonderful position of our property benefits from the sunshine all day long, from morning 'til dusk and is literally a stroll away from the communal pool. Other benefits are the privacy assured to our gusts as this home is not overlooked by any other property or building. Two Village Resident I.D cards are available @ $50 per rental which allows FREE golf on the executive golf courses and use of The Villages amenities....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Computer Available
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
Deck / Patio:
Sun Lounges, patio dining suite and comfortable patio furniture adorn the sun terrace. In the morning take breakfast on the patio as you step out the french doors from the master suite or Formal Lounge. The private walled gardens enjoy the sunshine from morning til dusk. The ornate garden and landscaping provide the backdrop to the tranquil surrounds of the villa....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- A golf Cart community built within a 20mile+ radius accessible village location. Two town squares featuring live music/bands daily and 10 champion golf courses & 24 executive courses. The villages have a host of restaurants, country clubs and dining options. Polo, Ten pin Bowling, Cinema and Live Theatre & entertainment amongst many other activities. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Until confirmed, owner reserves right to amend $ rates WEEKLY RATES FOR NOVEMBER 2013 & May 2014: @ $800 per couple (per week) November 2013 ...............: $2950.00 /month ($800 weekly) includes Golf Cart December 2013................: $1500.00 / 2-wk rental March 2014 ..................: $3750.00 April 2014 ..................: $3300.00 Rates quoted are subject to Florida lodging tax NOTE: Rental Rates quoted are for 2 Adults Additional Guests : $175 p/wk stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We currently live in England and enjoy our vacations in The Villages, Florida as time permits us to. We have a young family and business in UK and feel blessed to have such a wonderful home to escape our busy lives. We have enjoyed 3 styles of homes now in The Villages, A designer Home with golf course view, A premier home at Sunset Pointe and now we are settled with our new home, the oversized courtyard villa. Haciendas of Mission Hills is a the perfect location to explore The Villages and our new home is perfect. For those who enjoy golf and other sports, The Villages is simply the 'best place on earth!' and needless to say, entices everyone back year-on-year. So much to do, so little time! We are delighted with our new and well appointed home, and pleased with the privacy it assures us. The tranquil location allows us time to unwind and enjoy each others company and all the other facilities The Villages has to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Bridgeport at Lake Sumter:
We came to visit friends in The Villages in 2003 and became so smitten that we bought our first home within 3-days! Two years later we were enticed by the premier home styles and were attracted to the St.Augustine model home. In 2005 we built our dream vacation home, a premier at Sunset Pointe. For logistic reasons we began to feel the pressure of maintaining such a large property whilst living such a distance away here in England. In September 2011 we were attracted to the new oversized courtyard villas being constructed at Mission Hills near the 466. We were delighted once properties were completed and released and pursued with buying the Courtyard villa we now call our vacation home. We are extremely delighted with our new home and its location. Its just perfect!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The Villages Florida is a unique and special community which offers the opportunity to enjoy a huge variety of sports, hobbies and leisure interests, whilst providing a wonderful lifestyle. whether you live here, visiting or on vacation, an enjoyable time awaits you. In such a lovely friendly town you will discover how eay it is to make new acquaintences and nurture friendships whilst enjoying all the social events and activities available to you. Life can be as relaxed as you desire or as active as you demand it to be. The Villages really is Florida's friendliest home town.
- Primary: +44 7976 736777
- Secondary: (+44) 115 9736829
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
oversized 3 bedroom villa with private landscaped garden to the rear of property
pool complex at Mission Hills, The Villages (A stroll away from property)
TV loung / cocktail bar
ensuite to master bedroom
guest bedroom 3
4-seater gas golf cart
Private ornate potion garden with BBQ, pergola & patio furniture & dining table
Open plan kitchen
Kitchen with built in applicances
open plan living: kitchen & TV lounge
Guest Bedroom 2
Located close by to Lake Sumpter Landing town square.
Tranquil garden with ornate water feature. Not overlooked for complete privacy.
French doors leading from master bedroom and lounge directly to private patio
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.