Promontory Ranch-Gorgeous Model Home in the Ranch Cabins
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Promontory Club house description
Former model home, this designer furnished 3,600 square feet , 2 1/2 story 'cabin' has been completely upgraded throughout. Beautiful reclaimed wood floors on main level with volume ceilings. Kitchen features Viking stove & fridge, farm style sink, granite countertops and eat in breakfast bar. The living and dining room features a 'wall of windows' with beautiful mountain views, comfortable furniture, gas fireplace, game table, flat screen tv and powder bath. The outside deck off the dining room allows for alfresco dining in the warm weather and offers beautiful views of the ski runs, mountains & golf course. Master is on the main level with king bed and ensuite bath including double vanity, jetted tub, separate slate shower and his and hers walk-in closets. Walk out on the deck off the master bedroom for fabulous views of the ski runs of Park City. Upper floor has loft with built in office, space for additional sleeping, full bath & outside deck with views of Deer Valley & Park City. Downstairs features a large, comfortable family room, gas fireplace, flat screen tv, built in bar area with beverage fridge, foosball table, queen bedroom with ensuite bath, 3rd bedroom featuring 2 single beds with bath across the hall. Walk out on the lower level to a large patio featuring a very inviting built in fire pit to keep you warm while gazing at the amazing mass of stars above. Tons of storage space for all your cold and warm weather gear.
Promontory has so much to offer one never really needs to leave the Ranch. However, downtown Park City is only a 10-12 minute drive where you will find fabulous shopping, great restaurants & night life. Kimball Junction is also a 10 minute drive and also offers great shopping (including a wonderful outlet mall), dining, movie theatre and Utah Olympic Park.
In addition, 3 world class ski areas, Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort & the Canyons are all just 10 -20 minutes away!
Keywords: Upscale, luxury, lodging Park City, cabin, house
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- This house was a former Model home and has been upgraded throughout. There is also a gas firepit off the lower level for enjoying the brilliant star light evenings. Promontory offers the beautiful Ranch Clubhouse featuring a fabulous restaurant, Olympic Pool, Indoor/Outdoor Jacuzzi, Spa offering massages, facials & body treatments, Huge Fitness Facility, 4 Tennis Courts, Two World Class Golf Courses, hiking, biking, cross country skiing trails all right outside your door....moreless
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Music Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- World class skiing 10 - 20 minutes away at the Canyons, Park City Mnt Resort & Deer Valley. Our fabulous hiking/biking trails here at Promontory turn into amazing cross country ski trails in the winter and are right outside your door. Fabulous golf available for a daily fee on our Pete Dye Canyon course and driving range. Access to clubhouse amenities including year round Olympic + size pool, indoor and outdoor hot tub, full fitness center, sauna, spa featuring many different types of treatments, cafe, kids cabin, outfitters cabin featuring guided hiking, biking, fishing, boating, snow shoeing and cross country skiing. Horseback riding on site at Promontory's Equestrian Center. Coming soon "The Shed" featuring billiards & arcade games, general store, 50 seat theatre, arts & crafts studio, 2 bowling lanes, gymnasium for indoor sports and outdoor amphitheatre. There is a day use charge for unaccompanied guests....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
SUMMER $400/night (4 night minimum) WINTER $450/night (4 night minimum) 12/21/2012 - 1/6/2013 $750/night (7 night minimum) HOLIDAYS & SUNDANCE $600/night (4 night minimum) $200 exit cleaning fee for all rentals less than 7 nights $400 refundable damage deposit 50% due at time of booking - forfeited if cancelled 30 days or sooner Full balance of rental due 30 days prior to start date
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Why the Owner Chose Promontory Club:
We fell in love with Promontory Ranch and all that it has to offer for every season. Also, being only 30 minutes to SLC airport & 10 minutes to downtown Park City is a tremendous asset. Everyday, any time of year here at Promontory feels like a vacation.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Back of home with views of ski areas, mountains & golf course
Kitchen window looks out to deck with mountain & golf course views.
Master bedroom with outside deck featuring fabulous views
Lower level family room with gas fireplace, flat screen, foosball, wine cooler.
Built in wet bar area & wine cooler on lower level
Ensuite bath for guest bedroom #2
Bathroom for Guest Bedroom #3
Deck off upstairs loft with views of ski areas
Upgraded Kitchen with Viking appliances and eating area.
Dining & living room with gas fireplace, game table & tv in armoire.
Ensuite master bath featuring double vanities, his & hers closets, spa tub.
Lower level flat screen tv & fireplace in family room with wall of windows
Guest Bed #2. Queen bed w/ensuite bath. Furn has been upgraded since this photo
Guest bedroom #3 featuring 2 twin beds
Loft featuring custom built in's, work desk, full bathroom, double doors to deck
Outdoor firepit located on lower level
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, August 16, 2013