Soho Contemporary Luxury Designer Loft
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
BE SURE TO CHECKOUT OUR OTHER APARTMENTS IF YOUR DATES ARE UNAVAILABLE #312826 & #222735
room*nyc was started with one goal in mind, to give travelers an authentic city experience in an apartment that is functional, comfortable, and beautiful.
Our vacation rental apartments are designed by top New York City interior designers, professionally maintained and cleaned, and have great amenities, like free Wi-Fi and Internet TV. They're also located in New York City's most fun and desirable neighborhoods like SoHo & Greenwich Village.
We're seasoned vacation rental owners and pride ourselves in providing a seamless experience for your stay.
About the apartment
- In the KITCHEN you will find cupboards full of cooking implements, a 6 person dining table, an oven range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, and a keurig coffee machine.
- In the LIVING ROOM you will find a comfy contemporary sectional sofa along with other eclectic furnishings, a 42' HD TV equipped with HD cable, internet tv, and a blu-ray player. You will also find a CD/Radio/iPod stereo.
- The BEDROOM is furnished with a very comfortable queen bed and the best European linens. Along with another 42' HD TV equipped with HD cable.
- For those who need to do some OFFICE WORK the glass dining table doubles as a work desk and we provide free WiFi along with a wireless printer/fax/scanner.
Additionally we provide,
- a universal power adapter
- a free local telephone
- all the linens you will need
- a hair dryer
- an iron and ironing board
- Alba Organic Toiletries
- a checkin booklet that outlines, in detail, locations to local grocery stores, pharmacies, recommended local bars, and restaurants along with other neighborhood tips.
Perfectly situated to explore all of New York City…
- You're steps away from world famous shopping, art galleries, highly recommended restaurants, and nightlife.
- It's extremely easy to access New York City's main subway lines, the 4, 6, N & R.
- Being situated in one of New York City's most desirable neighborhoods, SOHO, you can explore all of the city including Tribeca, Nolita, Lower East Side, West Village, Little Italy & China Town by foot.
We're looking forwarding to hearing from you.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Bedroom 1
- Other (See Description)
- Queen size Beds (1)
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Museums, Galleries, Events, Nightlife
ReviewsWrite a review
Enjoyed our five-night stay in SoHo. One downside, as mentioned by previous reviewers, were the stairs and lugging suitcases up them. Also, the hallways/stairways/landings were quite dirty and didn't appear to have been cleaned since coming off winter. Don't know who's responsible for cleaning those, but it was pretty unsightly. Entry walls could have used a serious coat of paint. Will try Damion's other two properties when in NYC next, but the apartment itself was quite nice. Quite warm that week in New York, so the window air conditioner would have been nice and more comfortable for sleeping at night; it had not yet been placed. Overall, a good experience.
- Guest Elizabeth Wood
- Date of stay 03/19/12
- Review Submitted 05/08/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
Live like a local!
Live like a local!
My wife, daughter and I recently stayed at the apartment for a short visit to the City. Damian was excellent to deal with; he took care of all our questions and concerns. The apartment was close to everything; even after long days in Midtown, it was a short trip by subway and a 3 or 4 minute walk to the loft. The local attractions were all neatly listed in the guide that Damian left for us in the apartment, and his recommendations for cuisine were on target; the small pizza shop across the plaza was perfect for quick and delicious food! The apartment was very well kept, clean and very comfortable. I had no trouble falling asleep once I laid down in the bed, and even being in the area that the apartment is located, outside noise was not at all bad. Very close to the best of SoHo shopping, and not all that difficult to settle into. I really felt like a local while I stayed here! My only dislike was the stairs; I would recommend not trying to carry too much up or down them at one time, as they are a little steep and narrow, but it's not as if they are impassable. Just a little intimidating when you first see them. Two flights up and you're there. =) All in all, a wonderful apartment, a great owner to deal with and a certain recommendation for future stays! Thanks for everything!
- Guest drfsdad
- Date of stay 04/21/12
- Review Submitted 05/03/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
This is my second time staying at this property. I would highly recommend this apartment! Great customer service from Damian. The location couldn't be better. I will be back again and again....loved the apartment.
- Guest Susan
- Date of stay 02/16/12
- Review Submitted 03/04/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Great stay at RoomNYC Soho Comtemporary Loft Studio!
Great stay at RoomNYC Soho Comtemporary Loft Studio!
My wife and I recently stayed at this Soho Loft apartment for 5 nights over Thanksgiving weekend. Of all our dozens of visits to NYC this was the first time we tried an apartment instead of a hotel. It was a great decision. The listing was as described, photos accurately depict the premises, the property was spotless clean and in excellent condition. The bed was extremely comfortable!! This place is easily more than 3 times the size of an average NYC hotel room and the brick walls give it a very cool vibe. It was a little work carrying our luggage up a bit of a narrow staircase but really no big deal for most people. The location is as good as it gets! The best restaurants and shopping in NYC are all in short walking distance. We had excellent meals at Lupa, Aquagrill, Balthazar, Ed's Lobster bar, and Blue Ribbon. Damian from RoomNYC was courteous and prompt throughout our correspondence. All in all it was an outstanding experience! Great to feel like a local, even for a short time. Once you stay here you will never want to stay at midtown hotel again. Big thumbs up on this place.
- Guest Steve
- Date of stay 11/23/11
- Review Submitted 12/05/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change prior to reservation confirmation.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $750
- Tax Rate 8.875%
If you have any questions please contact the owner.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013