Gaia Luxury Villa Rental
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. John's villa description
This beautiful 0.75-acre property enjoys uninterrupted sea, beach and sunset views and located on a secluded set between two exquisite bays.
Newly renovated in 2012, Villa Gaia spreads over 5500 square feet and has a total of 4 guest bedrooms plus study.
All bedrooms are elegantly furnished and are equipped with air conditioning and ceiling fans.
The property features 1 Sea View Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 Sea View Master Bedrooms with King size beds, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds Garden View, a study where there is a sofa bed (queen size bed) Pool View, 3 bathrooms on total, a large kitchen full equipped, including dishwasher, refrigerator, cooking range, electric oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender and food processor, a large living room sea view, large verandah with living area overlooking the beach and dining area with pool and sea view, a laundry room with washer and dryer, large pool 8meters x 5 meters surrounded by a deck overlooking the beach of Galley Bay.
For your entertainment there is a large 42' flat screen, sound system, cable TV, DVD player and Wireless Internet are included
This villa is dual voltage (110/220 V) and also has a secure safe to assist you with caring for your valuables.
Daily maid service is also included and a chef is available upon of request.
Villa Gaia is built to let you enjoy the great outdoors of the Caribbean and gives you the opportunity to enjoy a luxury home with assurance and serenity, and experience the delights of a Caribbean lifestyle.
Its Italian architecture mingled with its simple and attractive furnishing gives Villa Gaia a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- 5167 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Duty Free Shops
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Located on the West Coast of Antigua, Villa Gaia is an elegant villa, set within an outstanding private development called Galley Bay Heights, where a mix of international owners, including designer Giorgio Armani, have chosen to make their Caribbean homes. The Galley Bay exclusive development is set in 40 acres of lush tropical surrounds with full infrastructure and 24 H security making Galley Bay very private. This private-gated residential community is the most prestigious address in Antigua. The Galley Bay area has access to the most secluded yet stunning beaches in Antigua; Galley Bay beach (5 minutes walking distance), Shell beach (5 minutes walking distance) and Deep Bay beach (5 minutes driving distance). There are perfect spot to spend a relaxing day on the beach The beach of Galley Bay and Shell Beach are one of the most beautiful beaches of the island (Caribbean side, no Ocean side). Calm water, good for swimming/snorkeling. Deep Bay is an arched beach that’s great for a swim. This is also a great beach for snorkeling – a wreck lies in the middle of the bay, the Andes, a Galleon from Trinidad that sank nearly 100 years ago when its cargo of pitch caught fire. You can take a short 10 minutes hike to Fort Barrington that sits on the northern end of the bay. The fortification dated back to about 1779. Neighboring Galley Bay is the prestigious 5 stars Galley Bay Resort Hotel that offers superb bars and restaurants. The villa is 15 minutes by car from the biggest supermarket of the island and the capital city St. John’s, where you can find banks, food markets, restaurants and all the services you need and 25 minutes by car from V.C Bird International Airport. The pictures taken from Google Earth and the panoramic views of the area are to be able to see the location. Villa Gaia is an enchanting villa, providing the opportunity to enjoy a luxury home with assurance and serenity, and experience the delights of a Caribbean lifestyle. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$3000-$8000/week Villa price is determined by the number of people that occupy it and the season. We don't accept credit cards
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 17, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.