The Perfect Log Cabin in the Mountains 3/3 Cozy,Romantic W/Ht
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath cabin with a Hot Tub, Foosball, Mountain Views, and privacy. The 'Making Memories' cabin at Sky High Mountain Retreat, is a great mountain getaway in North Georgia for that family getaway for the weekend or for that week long vacation.
Enjoy the beauty of the North Georgia Mountains from this nice cabin located just south of Blairsville. Minutes from Vogel State Park, Appalachian Trail, Nottley River, and Brasstown Bald Mountain.
Making Memories cabin has lots of sleeping room for the whole family including your 4 legged friend. Enjoy the afternoons in the warm of the fireplace.
At Making Memories you have everything you need and want for your vacation, getaway or special occasion.
Keywords: Fortenberry, hiking trails, lakes, fishing rivers, log cabin, mountains, Blairsville, North Georgia, Whitewater rafting, paved roads, bikers are welcome, pet friendly
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (2), Double size Beds (2) and (1) Sleeper Sofa
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Making Memories invites you to do just that...come enjoy the scenery on Mountains and along the Appalachian Trails that flows throughout the mountain. This vacation log cabin has a very popular floor plan with everything on one level, 2 queen bedrooms, each with their own private bath, separated by a large, comfortable living area, kitchen and dining area. The living area features a gas fireplace, cable TV, CD player, DVD and a great assortment of movies and board games. The dining area has seating for 4 people and the kitchen has appliances along with everything you need to create a gourmet meal. When you are ready to relax after a long day of hiking, head out to the private porch and soak your cares away in the hot tub or break out some steaks and cook them up on the park grill. The rockers are inviting you to sit down and be on the lookout for all of the various wildlife that travels through there. Come enjoy the comfort of rustic elegance...moreless
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
All credit and debit cards accepted
Additional Fees and Taxes:
For Monthly Rates Please Contact Us
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Train: Blue Ridge at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 19/129 South at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Vogel State Park at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 19/129-Hwy 515-GA-76 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 19/129-Hwy 515-GA-76 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 19/129 S-Hwy 515-GA-76 at 5 Miles
About: The main reason we bought our cabin was our children. Living in the city is nice, but nothing like the great outdoors for your kids.
Why Blue Ridge:
My wife and I both work in the media, so our jobs are pretty stressful. 'A Walk in the Woods' is only a 75 minute drive from our home. We feel so relaxed just as soon as we make that turn onto Joann Sisson road.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We love mornings the most on the mountain...so quiet and peaceful. And we sleep so much better in the cabin than we do in Atlanta. Love opening up the windows on cool nights. We're BIG hikers. Love a long hike, followed by a big lunch, and a long nap.
- Primary: +1 706-781-3892
- Secondary: +1 877-307-3367
- Fax: 706-745-7840
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy the beauty of the Georgia Mountains from this cabin 3/3 pet friendly
Few minutes to Vogel State Park and Helton waterfalls
For that family getaway for the weekend or for that week long vacation.
Making Memories has lots of sleeping room for the whole family including your 4 legged friend
Beautiful 3/ 3 cabin with a Hot Tub, Foosball, Mountain Views, and privacy
'Making Memories' at Sky High Mountain Retreat, is a great mountain getaway
With a Hot Tub, Foosball, Mountain Views, and privacy
Sleeps up to 8 guests
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013