2600 Sq Ft Penthouse at the Timbers. Sleeps 13, 4 Bed, 5 Bath
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Big White condo description
Just steps from the gondola and Happy Valley, we offer a luxurious setting for a memorable vacation. Amenities in our well-appointed penthouse home are distinctive & unique. 5 star ski in and ski out - perfect for the vacation of your dreams!
* Spectacular 2600 sq ft penthouse suite with unparalleled views.
* Sleeps 13 in 5 separate sleeping areas
* 4 Full baths, master ensuite complete with steam shower and large soaker tub.
* Private 8 person hot tub on private deck with BBQ
* FREE Wireless high speed Internet
* Fully appointed gourmet kitchen
* 3 plasma TV's and DVD player
* Hardwood and heated floors, Bose stereo, HDTV with Movies on Demand
* Free, heated underground parking for 2 vehicles.
* Fitness room with elliptical cycle, recumbent bike, running machine and TV
* Games room with table tennis, pool table, shuffle board, foosball, all viewable by a video linked to your in suite TV.
* Large ski storage/boot room with secure ski locker, benches and maintenance area.
* True ski in ski out access from the door
* A quick ride up the gondola takes you to the village centre
* Premium location, just a snowball's throw to ice skating, tubing and all the activities in the Happy Valley Lodge.
***Visit our website for more information, rates, live availability and secure online booking***
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13, Beds for 13
- King size beds (1) Superior quality bedding, a view of the winter forest, fireplace, and spacious en suite bathroom offer the ultimate in luxury., Queen size Beds (1) Premium bedding, full ensuite bath with soaker tub and hand held shower., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Located in the guest room, the double Sofa bed offers a comfortable nights sleep. , Bunk Beds (3) 1. Bunk Room: Located off the entry way, the spacious bunk room is a great spot for the kids. Sleeps 4 in 2 single over single bunks, full ensuite bathroom and plenty of room to play and have fun.
2. Guest Room: Cozy single over double bunk. Ensuite bath with soaker tub....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Amazing gourmet kitchen. From the polished concrete counters to the stainless steel appliances and premium quality kitchen wares, this kitchen has everything you need for holiday meal enjoyment. Breakfast bar with seating for 4. Supplies and amenities include:...moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Our penthouse home is truly one of a kind. From the spacious living area, extraordinary views and elegant, modern décor to the quality finishing, our home offers amenities and special features unparallelled to most. Many extras not commonly found include Bose stereo system, Plasma TV with HDTV, and a Heat Recovery Ventilation System. Common amenities include heated underground parking, ski lockers in separate boot room, private fitness room and games room with in suite video link, and an elevator from car garage to each floor. All this and TRUE ski in ski out access! Perfect for a relaxing and memorable family vacation....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Air Hockey
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Video Games
- Video Game Console
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- The Timbers offers numerous private facilities for exclusive use by guests in the building. * Fitness room with elliptical cycle, recumbent bike, running machine and TV * Games room with table tennis, pool table, and more, all viewable by a Closed Circuit TV to your in-suite TV * Elevator from main level ski entrance and parking level to your suite door * Ski storage & Maintenance room with 1 private secure locker. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great time with friendsGuest comment entered by manager
Great time with friends
First off, you can't beat the location of the Timbers. Ski in/out access was perfect without the hustle and bustle of the village traffic. A short walk or board/ski ride down to the gondola that takes you straight into the heart of the Village. Nice run takes you right back down to the front door. The layout of this unit is great! Perfect for our group of 11 people. Master suite is gorgeous! Very spacious unit and layout overall. Intimate enough for everyone to socialize in the dining/living area and spread out enough for those times you want to just relax in a nice quiet space. The only two "issues" were the hot tub and cooking supplies. Every other day, staff came and checked on the hot tub. The staff is very friendly, but they keep adding chlorine which aggravated those of us with sensitive sinuses, but at least we know it was sanitary! For large groups the pots and pans were not big enough for the amount of food we needed to cook, but we got it done. These are two very minor things and I wouldn't give them a second thought when renting this unit again. We are looking forward to next season! Mahalo!
- Guest Yosh, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Date of stay 02/09/11
- Review Submitted 09/25/11
Outstanding accomodations and location.Guest comment entered by manager
Outstanding accomodations and location.
Great place, lots of room. Hot tub and BBQ are great. It is a perfect place for our family - the best accommodation we have ever stayed in while skiing in the past 20 years. Will book this again for next year.
- Guest Cheryl and family,Saskatoon
- Date of stay 02/21/11
- Review Submitted 09/25/11
Absolutely fantastic!Guest comment entered by manager
This was our 7th visit to Big White and after staying at many other locations, The Timbers is definitely the best. We had people with us who weren't skiing and they still had a great time, due to the location. The amenities in the unit were excellent and even when we had a problem with the toaster and a gas bottle, after one call both problems were fixed the next day. We all thoroughly enjoyed our time in the unit and can't wait to get back there next year.
- Guest Jan, Canberra, Australia
- Date of stay 03/02/11
- Review Submitted 09/25/11
Dec 03-Dec 20 .. $419/night (4 nights) .. $329/night (14 nights) Dec 21-Dec 26 .. $689/5+ nights .. $659/7+ nights Dec 27-Jan 02 .. $900/night (5+ nights) Jan 03-Feb 07 .. $499/night (4 nights) .. $399/night (14 nights) Feb 08-Mar 23 .. $549/night (4 nights) .. $449/night (14 nights) Mar 24-April 14 .. $449/night (4 nights) .. $359/night (14 nights) ***** Visit our website for detailed rates, availability and online booking *****
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 250-862-3437
- Secondary: +1 877-717-3437
Links to more information:
Bright and inviting lounge with comfortable seating for everyone.
Stainless Fridge/Freezer and dishwasher.
Master en-suite bathroom with steam shower.
The bunk room has Two Single Bunks and an en suite bathroom with tub
Huge dining table will seat the whole family and more!
Private fitness facility.
Well appointed kitchen with seating for 4 at bar
Spacious Master suite with fireplace, TV & en suite bathroom with large tub
The Queen room with 4 piece en suite bathroom.
Dining area adjacent to living room and kitchen. View overlooking Happy Valley.
Spacious living area.
Private Hot Tub on Balcony overlooking Happy Valley!
The Timbers...just steps to all resort amenities!
Secure ski locker room.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 01, 2013
4 Bedroom / 5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.