Villa Roma - South Palm Springs 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condominium
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Palm Springs Properties condo description
This two bedroom two bath furnished, (turn key ready) or can be unfurnished for rentals of one year or longer, condo home resides in the lovingly cared for Villa Roma complex boasting a beautiful sparkling pool/spa with spectacular mountain views. The interior is clean with neutral colors to help create a simple elegance for your living space. The condo has one covered parking space off the back of the unit, a laundry closet with washer and dryer and a well appointed kitchen, large and spacious with dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator/freezer, electric range and microwave.
VILLA ROMA sits on a large corner lot off Avenida Granada about three miles from downtown, in the non-windy area of Palm Springs yet is close to shops, restaurants and grocery stores for your in town convenience. A perfect location, very quiet and perfectly located to enable you to take advantage of all that Palm Springs has to offer. Close to several golf courses in the Indian Canyon area.
We are sure you will agree VILLA ROMA is like no other.
- A spacious two (2) bedroom (2) bath condominium.
- Tiled kitchen and front entry with carpeting in the living room and bedrooms.
- Handsome stone front gas fireplace in living room.
- Your unit has its own heating and cooling system
- Two private walled patios.
- Short walk to pool and spa with views, views, views!!!
- Laundry facilities on site.
- Wireless Internet access available.
- 47' Flat screen television
Keywords: Condo, furnished, fireplace, carport, washer/dryer, internet, phone, cable tv, covered parking, golf, hiking, pool, spa, barbecue.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 8
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
MONTHLY RENTALS ONLY: NEW RATE NOW THROUGH OCTOBER 2012 - $1500.00 per month! Deposit required to hold reservation. High Season Rates: (November through April) $2,250.00 per month; Low Season Rates: (May through October) $1,800.00 Security Deposit: $800.00 due at contract signing;
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Palm Springs Internantional Airport at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 10 at 14 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Santa Monica, CA at 80 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Indian Canyons at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Miro's at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About: I manage properties across the Coachella Valley, we at 'The Home Concierge' would be honored to work with you on securing this vacation rental property in Palm Springs.
- Primary: 760-272-0824
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room looking to dining room and kitchen.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, August 19, 2013