Annapoiis - Immaculate, Comfortable, 1bd - Walk to Everything
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Annapolis condo description
Immaculate, comfortable, one-bedroom condo on second floor in small, friendly, waterside community on Weems Creek just one mile from downtown Annapolis. Nestled within West Annapolis village, "Mariners Cover" is just a few blocks from the village's antique stores, spas, deli, bakery, drug store, art galleries and grocery store, and two short blocks to the US NAval Academy Stadium.
Wall-to-wall throughout, W/D, CAC, new linens, full kitchen and plenty of privacy. Virtually sound-proof with expanded ceiling in LR/DR and lots of light throughout.
A roof walking deck looks over Weems Creek and the Rowe Blvd Bridge - the main road into Annapolis. The creek-side pool and marina are a terrific respite and open seasonally. Plenty of parking with one assigned space for the unit right out front.
Small pets are welcome - a rare find in Annapolis - and the stadium has a grass lot that is a terrific place to walk the pup.
While on the second floor - still has two flights, no elevator in the building.
Keywords: 1 block from USNA Stadium, 1 mile from downtown Annapolis and 1 traffic light to DC. Pool, marina, small waterside condo community, plenty of parking.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Roof walk deck has waterview. Double sliders to private balcony. Virtually sound-proof unit. Cathedral ceiling living room. Walk downtown or to West Annapolis Village with antique stores, spa, deli, bakery, grocery store, dry cleaners, drug store and bagel shop. Two blocks to USNA stadium, three blocks to West Annapolis Village, one mile to downtown Annapolis. Wall to wall throughout, W/D, pull out sofa, TV, wireless, cable (no hard-line telephone, sorry). Immaculate, well-cared for with local owners. Second floor unit (two flights), no elevator. Small, friendly, landscaped, waterside community with pool and marina. Everything included - just bring your toothbrush!...moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Enjoy "America's Sailing Capital" with shops, walking tours, US Naval Academy, restuarants, fishing, crabbing, all kinds of boating; biking, walking and Dog Parks at Quiet Waters Park; exploring nearby Eastern Shore, Baltimore and Washington DC all less than one hour away. the ocean is about two hours away. Skiing 1 hour and 40 minutes away. Camping less than an hour. If you can think of a recreation, it is close by....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1300 per month ($1100 if 6 months or more) $750 per week $250 per night (two night minimum)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Local owner - nearby for anything that needs attention.
- Primary: (410) 562-5285
- Secondary: (410) 263-7346 (Maryland, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, August 23, 2013