Golf Course Home at the Citrus. Near Old Town & Silverrock Gc
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Citrus house description
Enjoy breakfast on the golf course surrounded by citrus trees with a mountain view each morning and relax with a sunset cocktail and watch the golfers go by. This beautifully appointed home sits right on the golf course and is near Old Town La Quinta, chef owned restaurants, hiking trails in the mountain. Want to learn polo? Two world-class polo clubs are less than 5 minutes away, El Dorado Polo Club and Empire Polo Club. Also, conveniently located near grocery, dry cleaners, pharmacy, hair salons & spas.
Keywords: golf course, tennis, backyard, grass, home, villa, desert, hiking, cycling, polo, vaulted ceilings, wi-fi, garage, corner, jogging, running, swimming, sunset, cocktails, season, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hannukah, CoachellaFest, Coachella Fest, StageCaoch, Stage Coach, casino
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Perched atop the 15th hole at the legendary Citrus Country Club with mountains at your feet as you step out your front door. Located near the world famous polo fields both Empire Polo Club and El Dorado Polo Club- both are less than a five minute drive. Can board horses nearby. SilverRock Golf Club is also across the street (literally across the street-1 min to walk to). SilverRock is a public course you can use for reduced rate play-amazing golf course! Close to shopping, groceries, coffee shops (Starbucks is down the street) and 5 min to Old Town La Quinta. Close to hiking trails (also within 15 min to The Living Desert- know for their hiking trails and botanical gardens and animal reserve). Close to the library and several parks. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Sept.- Oct.....$4200 monthly Nov. - Jan.....$5000 monthly Feb. - Jun.....$4600 monthly July - Aug.....$3500 monthly
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I was born and raised in Palm Springs/La Quinta. I enjoy renting my home and am open to a home swap as well!
Why the Owner Chose Citrus:
360 days of sunshine, golf, hiking, shopping and great chef owned restaurants all within minutes. It is a slow paced lifestyle.
- Primary: 415-341-3426
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.