Oceanfront: Monthly Summer Specials!****Book Now****Great Rates!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hermosa Beach condo description
Our Owner/Manager is a certified Vacation Rental Property Manager with the California Association of Realtors.
VRBO stayed at Hermosa Oasis!
The Casa Grande is one of four Homes located at Hermosa Oasis.
VRBO gave us a great review when they stayed with us. We believe you will also enjoy Hermosa Oasis too.
Give us a call today!
PLEASE NOTE: This home is NOT available for parties of ANY kind, including birthdays, graduations, and weddings... we are a strict NO party home.
~~~~~Exclusive Luxurious Strand location.
~~~~~If this home is booked we have 4 uniquely designed vacation rentals on site.
~~~~~Private Oceanfront Deck.
~~~~~The Kitchen has a view and beautiful high end cabinetry.
~~~~~Wood like flooring and marble throughout this and our other homes.
~~~~~HD Plasma TV's in almost every room, with all movie channels.
~~~~~DSL & wireless internet connections.
~~~~~Scroll down and see many more fantastic photos!
• On The Strand & it does not get any better than this!
• Just 5 blocks to Pier Plaza
• Outstanding views from the living room, kitchen and dinning areas.
• Walk to Noble park with grass for your pets.
• Walking distance from 100+ restaurants, theaters, nightclubs, and bars
• Walking distance to tennis courts, volleyballs courts, skateboard park, basketball courts, roller hockey rink, and lots of other recreational facilities – all free!
• Nearby farmer’s market and grocery stores
• 10 minutes from LAX
• 5 minutes from freeway
• Panoramic ocean view – from Catalina to Malibu!
• Attention to detail throughout
• Keyless locks
• Two rainfall outdoor showers that keep the sand where you want it, outside.
• Wonderful Private deck
Why Hermosa Beach?
• Ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places To Live in the US
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #1 in US Best Places To Be Rich and Single
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #7 in US 6-Figure Towns
• One of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S.
• Consistently ranked as the cleanest ocean water in the L.A. area
• Consistently ranked as one of America’s top walking cities
• Average of 325 days of sunshine a year
• Fiesta Hermosa – most popular street fair in Southern California – every Memorial and Labor Day weekend
• Other annual events include Hermosa Beach Ironman, Hermosa Beach Film Festival, International Surf Festival, U.S. Paddleboard Championships, Hermosa Beach Sunset Concert, Shakespeare by the Sea, and more
• Citywide WiFi
• Home to multiple Olympic and world champion gold medal volleyball players
• Close drive to multiple golf courses
• Top ranked police department
Notable residents include:
o Carson Daly - television personality
o Daniel Tosh - comedian
o Eric Fonoimoana - professional AVP volleyball player, Olympic gold medal winner
o Jack Black - actor who grew up in Hermosa
o Jimmy Kimmel - television personality
o Kerri Walsh - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Michael Strahan - professional NFL football player
o Misty May-Treanor - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Steve Lyons - former professional MLB baseball player, Fox sportcaster and current Dodgers broadcast team
o Ted Coombs - Author of 'For Dummies' computer books series
o And many more… .
Relax and enjoy the warmth of our hospitality.
Please be sure to Click on the link:****************See All My Rental Listings *****************(Located below, near inquire about this property)
We would like to thank-you for your warm hospitality. We enjoyed our stay very nuch, your place is well decorated with beautiful and tasteful furnishings. Most important is your sweet and professional attitude. We look forward to seeing you on the East Coast. Please visit us anytime. With Best Regards, Sean & Holly
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- one bedroom is a loft bedroom.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Covered Parking
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Satellite Plasma HD TV's, Ceiling-Fans, Heating, Patio-Stone/Concrete, Outdoor-Grill-Charcoal, Refrigerator-Full-Size, Oven, Stove-Top-Burners, Toaster, Coffee-Maker, Blender, Toilet-Paper, Bath-Linens, Bed-Linens, Beach-Towels, Beach-Chairs, Internet/Cable-Access, Housekeeper, Sunsets-Exceptional, Nearby Services & Amenities, Special, Outstanding Coastal Town, Groceries, Marina, Beaches, Beachcombing, Scuba-Diving, Yachting, Wind-Surfing, Deep-Sea-Fishing, Surf-Fishing, Pier-Fishing, Golfing, Bicycling/Biking, Fitness-Center, Recreation-Center, Scenic-Drives, Ocean, Public-Library, Churches, ATM/Bank, Hospital, Amusement-Parks, Theme-Parks Playground, Zoo, Whale-Watching, and aerial Sight-Seeing!!...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Wood Deck
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Not Necessary
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Located at the South end of Hermosa is a wonderful little aquarium. The aquarium is run by volunteers offering local sea life info and ecology. Also the city of hermosa offers local event all year round. We will be glad to let you know more about those when you arrive. The Strand is a 21 mile long walkway and biking path. It is a great place to ride bikes, walk, skate, run, and join the pet parade. Well it is not really a parade, but so many people walk their dogs along The Strand it is fun to interact and see all of them. Kid you not I have seen some people place their little pets in a stroller. Not sure why but it makes for fun watching!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Vacation on the beach
Vacation on the beach
Stayed at Casa Grande with my wife, another couple, and their two kids. The location was just what we were looking for. Property sits on The Strand and looks out on the beach. There are plenty of areas to walk to, including the pier, but the location isn't so close that you are bothered by the "nightlife". We would stay at this location again in a second.
- Guest esqshapiro (phoenix)
- Date of stay 10/24/13
- Review Submitted 11/04/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, pet owners, families with young children, tourists without a car.
A Wonderful Vacation Location!
A Wonderful Vacation Location!
This property was the perfect vacation spot for us. With kids married and a grandbaby, we have outgrown a beachside motel room. One step from the Strand, there was no need to coordinate driving anywhere. Our main destination was right outside the door. Breathtaking ocean view everytime we looked out the front window! Bikes were provided and the kitchen was fully equipped. That and the bbq made for economical vacation meals! Landlords were gracious and helpful. Would highly recommend!!
- Guest S & J from AZ (Arizona)
- Date of stay 05/03/11
- Review Submitted 05/21/11
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thank-you for your kind review. It pleases us greatly to hear that your time at Hermosa Oasis was enjoyable for your family, as that is what we strive to make possible for all guests coming to stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back again soon. Kind Regards, Suzanne
Perfect location on the Strand
Perfect location on the Strand
We have stayed at the Hermosa Oasis two times this year. The location is perfect for beach lovers, runners, and walkers and has great views of the beach and Pacific. We loved dolphin watching from the deck. The home is clean, niciely appointed, and within walking distance to many great restaurants and shops. Suzanne and her husband provide wonderful and efficient customer service. Suzanne was so helpful with our booking at the last minute. We are so glad we returned to the Hermosa Oasis for a second stay---we had lovely time.
- Guest Rayna (Ohio)
- Date of stay 05/11/11
- Review Submitted 05/20/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Wonderful Place, right on the Beach!
Wonderful Place, right on the Beach!
Suzanne and her husband were absolutely wonderful to deal with throughout our booking and our stay. Lovely location! Clean and very comfortable. Wifi and T.V. made it extra special to sit comfy off an evening....Perfect location to sit and watch the world go by, walk, play on the beach or visit the local shops around the corner. Lots of room and absolutely home from home. Everything was there to have a great stay. Thanks for making us feel so so welcome!
- Guest Allie (Kelowna, BC, Canada)
- Date of stay 03/26/11
- Review Submitted 04/04/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, tourists without a car.
Great Beach Living
Great Beach Living
Suzanne, Thanks for letting us stay at your place. What a view to start and end your day. We loved watching the bikers and runners all day long and the kids enjoyed the volleyball net right in front of the house. It was the highlight of our CA trip and that included 2 days at Disney!! They also fought over the loft each night. Great idea with the Flat screen up there. Take care. MI Travelers
- Guest Pete (Northville, MI)
- Date of stay 02/18/11
- Review Submitted 02/24/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children.
We stayed in May of 2007. Very nice place and Suzanne was a class act, as they were painting the house next door and got overspray on my vehicle. Without asking Suzanne not only paid to have it removed she also lined up the detail shop to remove the overspray. Had a great time. Thanks Tim & Day
- Guest Tim & Day (Bend, OR)
- Date of stay 01/02/10
- Review Submitted 01/02/10
Dear Suzanne, We would like to thank-you for your warm hospitality. We enjoyed our stay very nuch, your place is well decorated with beautiful and tasteful furnishings. Most important is your sweet and professional attitude. We look forward to seeing you on the East Coast. Please visit us anytime. With Nest Regards, Sean & Holly
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 03/01/07
- Review Submitted 03/05/07
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 14, 2014
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $69
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: LAX at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Long Beach at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Metro at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pacific Coast Hwy at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hermosa Beach at Hermosa Beach
- Nearest Ski: Mountain High at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Trump Golf coarse is located in Palos Verdes at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1984
About the owner: Hello, My name is Suzanne Rampe and I believe I am the only certified Vacation Rental Manager/Owner which means I know how to make your booking smooth sailing as well as have you accommodations kept to the highest standards. I am also a Real Estate Agent with Shorewood Realtors here in Hermosa Beach. I along with my family own Hermosa Oasis LLC. We love living in Hermosa and have been local to the are for generations. We love what we do and our guests have commented on the fact that it shows. We hope that you will come and stay with us here to see all that we have to offer. I was a stuntwoman for many years, but having kids and a family changed my focus. My husband was a World Champion acrobat and performed with Cirque du Soleil. So we often have many questions from our kids teachers when that have been asked what do you parents do for a living or how did you spend your summer. My son's answers would always cause a teacher to ask me if he has a vivid imagination. He does but not that vivid. We hope to be hearing from you soon! Regards, Suzanne
Why the Owner Chose Hermosa Beach:
VRBO chose to stay with us here at Hermosa Oasis. They gave us a great review. Not a single other home in Hermosa can say that! We are located on The Strand just (a 21 mile long Boardwalk where you can ride, walk or sit and people watch) and just a few blocks North of The Hermosa Beach Pier Plaza. The home was renovated on the interior a few years back and the exterior is almost completed, so it beautiful inside as well as outside. We have been with VRBO for many years. When we started up with VRBO there were only 2-3 listings for vacation rentals in Hermosa. That has changed, but our hands on personal touches have not.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are a small family run business and I am certified Vacation rental manager we don't move out and rent our homes, we know what your needs are and we do our best to make sure that you get what you expect. All our homes ready for you to enjoy. We are with the Chamber of Commerce and we hold a business license with The City of Hermosa and Redondo Beaches. We have many guests come back every year. See our reviews!
- Primary: (310) 863-0363 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your private patio.
The view from Hermosa Oasis.
Second bedroom offers a king bed
Daily volleyball at Hermosa Beach Pier and up and down the beach
Summer Surf Camp nearby
Kitchen off the patio and main room. Enjoy cooking inside or BBQ on the patio.
Master Bedroom offers a king bed.
Large oversized laundry
Great surf for surfing, boogie boarding and swimming
Resturants on Hermosa Ave
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 08, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.