VRBO Stayed Here Gave 5 Stars! Book in August and Receive a Discount!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
VRBO Bear stayed here: We found this property to be beary special Read review
Our Owner/Manager is a certified Vacation Rental Property Manager with the California Association of Realtors.
ALWAYS SPEAK WITH US PRIOR TO BOOKING!
VRBO stayed at Hermosa Oasis!
The Casa Grande is one of four Homes located at Hermosa Oasis.
VRBO gave us a great review when they stayed with us. We believe you will also enjoy Hermosa Oasis too.
Give us a call today!
PLEASE NOTE: This home is NOT available for parties of ANY kind, including birthdays, graduations, and weddings... we are a strict NO party home.
~~~~~Exclusive Luxurious Strand location.
~~~~~If this home is booked we have 4 uniquely designed vacation rentals on site.
~~~~~Private Oceanfront Deck.
~~~~~The Kitchen has a view and beautiful high end cabinetry.
~~~~~Wood like flooring and marble throughout this and our other homes.
~~~~~HD Plasma TV's in almost every room, with all movie channels.
~~~~~DSL & wireless internet connections.
~~~~~Scroll down and see many more fantastic photos!
• On The Strand & it does not get any better than this!
• Just 5 blocks to Pier Plaza
• Outstanding views from the living room, kitchen and dinning areas.
• Walk to Noble park with grass for your pets.
• Walking distance from 100+ restaurants, theaters, nightclubs, and bars
• Walking distance to tennis courts, volleyballs courts, skateboard park, basketball courts, roller hockey rink, and lots of other recreational facilities – all free!
• Nearby farmer’s market and grocery stores
• 10 minutes from LAX
• 5 minutes from freeway
• Panoramic ocean view – from Catalina to Malibu!
• Attention to detail throughout
• Keyless locks
• Two rainfall outdoor showers that keep the sand where you want it, outside.
• Wonderful Private deck
Why Hermosa Beach?
• Ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Best Places To Live in the US
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #1 in US Best Places To Be Rich and Single
• Ranked by Money Magazine as #7 in US 6-Figure Towns
• One of the most beautiful beaches in the U.S.
• Consistently ranked as the cleanest ocean water in the L.A. area
• Consistently ranked as one of America’s top walking cities
• Average of 325 days of sunshine a year
• Fiesta Hermosa – most popular street fair in Southern California – every Memorial and Labor Day weekend
• Other annual events include Hermosa Beach Ironman, Hermosa Beach Film Festival, International Surf Festival, U.S. Paddleboard Championships, Hermosa Beach Sunset Concert, Shakespeare by the Sea, and more
• Citywide WiFi
• Home to multiple Olympic and world champion gold medal volleyball players
• Close drive to multiple golf courses
• Top ranked police department
Notable residents include:
o Carson Daly - television personality
o Daniel Tosh - comedian
o Eric Fonoimoana - professional AVP volleyball player, Olympic gold medal winner
o Jack Black - actor who grew up in Hermosa
o Jimmy Kimmel - television personality
o Kerri Walsh - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Michael Strahan - professional NFL football player
o Misty May-Treanor - Gold medalist and professional AVP volleyball player
o Steve Lyons - former professional MLB baseball player, Fox sportcaster and current Dodgers broadcast team
o Ted Coombs - Author of 'For Dummies' computer books series
o And many more… .
Relax and enjoy the warmth of our hospitality.
Please be sure to Click on the link:****************See All My Rental Listings *****************(Located below, near inquire about this property)
We would like to thank-you for your warm hospitality. We enjoyed our stay very nuch, your place is well decorated with beautiful and tasteful furnishings. Most important is your sweet and professional attitude. We look forward to seeing you on the East Coast. Please visit us anytime. With Best Regards, Sean & Holly
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- one bedroom is a loft bedroom.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite Plasma HD TV's, Ceiling-Fans, Heating, Patio-Stone/Concrete, Outdoor-Grill-Charcoal, Refrigerator-Full-Size, Oven, Stove-Top-Burners, Toaster, Coffee-Maker, Blender, Toilet-Paper, Bath-Linens, Bed-Linens, Beach-Towels, Beach-Chairs, Internet/Cable-Access, Housekeeper, Sunsets-Exceptional, Nearby Services & Amenities, Special, Outstanding Coastal Town, Groceries, Marina, Beaches, Beachcombing, Scuba-Diving, Yachting, Wind-Surfing, Deep-Sea-Fishing, Surf-Fishing, Pier-Fishing, Golfing, Bicycling/Biking, Fitness-Center, Recreation-Center, Scenic-Drives, Ocean, Public-Library, Churches, ATM/Bank, Hospital, Amusement-Parks, Theme-Parks Playground, Zoo, Whale-Watching, and aerial Sight-Seeing!!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Small Cooler
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
VRBO Bear stayed here:
VRBO Bear here, reporting from sunny Los Angeles! When we decided to visit LA, we couldn’t resist staying at the Casa Grande at Hermosa Oasis located in beautiful Hermosa Beach.
First of all, the house is wonderful. Three comfortable bedrooms, each with a TV to wind down at the end of a long day, and two bathrooms. The living room is spacious and perfect for lounging in front of the large windows overlooking the beach and the Strand. The kitchen is open and has everything you need. The owner also provides chairs, coolers, and towels to use on the beach. Free WiFi if you are inclined to stay connected.
As great as the house is, the best part of this place is the LOCATION. The front porch is literally steps from the beach. There is a volleyball net directly in front of the house. Hermosa Beach Pier, with tons of restaurants, bars and shops, is only a few minutes’ walk away. There is a convenience store and grocery store within walking distance. Manhattan Beach is only a 15-20 minute walk down the Strand. 20 minute drive from LAX.
The Strand is always full of people walking, running, and biking which can inspire those interested in active fun. We spent a lot of time at the porch table, enjoying the ocean breeze. Suzanne, the owner, was very attentive to every need and made our arrival and departure painless. Come visit the Casa Grande, you won’t regret it!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 15 - Aug 15, 2016
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Pay with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Located at the South end of Hermosa is a wonderful little aquarium. The aquarium is run by volunteers offering local sea life info and ecology. Also the city of hermosa offers local event all year round. We will be glad to let you know more about those when you arrive. The Strand is a 21 mile long walkway and biking path. It is a great place to ride bikes, walk, skate, run, and join the pet parade. Well it is not really a parade, but so many people walk their dogs along The Strand it is fun to interact and see all of them. Kid you not I have seen some people place their little pets in a stroller. Not sure why but it makes for fun watching!
Year Purchased: 1984
About the owner: Hello, My name is Suzanne Rampe and I believe I am the only certified Vacation Rental Manager/Owner which means, your booking smooth sailing and accommodations kept to the highest standards. I am also a Real Estate Agent with Shorewood Realtors here in Hermosa Beach. I along with my family own Hermosa Oasis LLC. We love living in Hermosa and have been local to the are for generations. We take pride in what we do and our guests have commented on the fact that it shows. We hope that you will come and stay with us here to see all that we have to offer. I was a stuntwoman for many years, but having kids and a family changed my focus. My husband was a World Champion acrobat and performed with Cirque du Soleil. So we often have many questions from our kids teachers when that have been asked what do you parents do for a living or how did you spend your summer. My son's answers would always cause a teacher to ask me if he has a vivid imagination. He does but not that vivid. We hope to be hearing from you soon! Regards, Suzanne
Why the Owner Chose Hermosa Beach:
VRBO chose to stay with us here at Hermosa Oasis. They gave us a great review. Not a single other home in Hermosa can say that! They just stayed in The Casa Grande this time. Last time they stayed in The Casa Mira Costa and loved it! We are located on The Strand just (a 21 mile long Boardwalk where you can ride, walk or sit and people watch) and just a few blocks North of The Hermosa Beach Pier Plaza. The home was renovated on the interior a few years back and the exterior is almost completed, so it beautiful inside as well as outside. We have been with VRBO for many years. When we started up with VRBO there were only 2-3 listings for vacation rentals in Hermosa. That has changed, but our hands on personal touches have not.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We are a small family run business and I am certified Vacation rental manager we don't move out and rent our homes, we know what your needs are and we do our best to make sure that you get what you expect. All our homes ready for you to enjoy. We are with the Chamber of Commerce and we hold a business license with The City of Hermosa and Redondo Beaches. We have many guests come back every year. See our reviews!
- Primary: +1 2059283737
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your private patio.
The view from Hermosa Oasis.
Second bedroom offers a king bed
Daily volleyball at Hermosa Beach Pier and up and down the beach
Summer Surf Camp nearby
Kitchen off the patio and main room. Enjoy cooking inside or BBQ on the patio.
Master Bedroom offers a king bed.
Large oversized laundry
Great surf for surfing, boogie boarding and swimming
Resturants on Hermosa Ave
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 05, 2015
- Property typeCondo
Get an instant quote
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 08/25/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.