Exquisite Athens Aegean Beachfront Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
*EASY ACCESS TO ATHENS CITY, EASY ACCESS TO THE AEGEAN*
- 2 BR 3rd (and last)floor condominium unit
- Located in gated, upscale resort community
- Directly on the Aegean coast
- Gorgeous sea view from Balconies,Living Room & Kitchen
- Brand new (2005)
*LOCATION OF ATHENS 2004 OLYMPIC ROWING SITE AND UNSPOILED ENVIRONMENTAL PARK*
- Located just 1 hour from downtown Athens
- Less than 1 hour from the airport (approx. 50 km)
- Located in the Birthplace of the "Marathon Run" to Athens
- Built directly on coast & as close to the water as the Greek law allows
- Swimming in the sea in practically your own front yard
- Schinias Sandy beach about 2 minutes away by car
- Port of Rafina - less than 30 minutes away
- Port of Pireus approx. 1-11/2 hour away
- Ancient Corinth - 2 hours away
- Delphi - 3 hours away
- Myconos Island - app. 3 1/2 hours via SeaJet from nearby Rafina Port
- Athens International Airport easily accessible by car or bus via new controlled access highway approx. 40-60 minutes
- Day trips into Athens, Corinth, Epidavos, Mycenae, Olympia, Cape Sounion, and Delphi are all easily done from Schinias
*SCHINIAS GATED COMMUNITY*
- One of Athens’ premier seashore resorts with beach clubs, sea side restaurants and an unspoiled environmental park.
- Planned community created as a place for summer homes in a natural setting on the Aegean Sea but close enough to Athens to allow homeowners to commute daily to their work
- Schinias is located within the township of Marathon, the site where the Athenians defeated the Persians in 490BC. A Greek warrior named Pheidippides ran from the battle to Athens to announce the victory over the Persians. This gave birth to the modern 40 kilometre Marathon Run.
*BEACH IN FRONT OF CONDO*
- Easy walk down the rocks to crystal clear waters below
- Directly in front of condo
*SCHINIAS SANDY BEACH*
- Owned by our community association
- Located just minutes away by car at the gated entrance to our community.
- Gentle sloping sandy shore with a pine forest to the water's edge
- Perfect for children as it has no currents or large waves and a shallow slope to sea
- Location of several beach clubs and restaurants
*GENERAL INFO ON THE CONDO*
- 85m2 (880ft2) condo
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- On 3rd floor of a 3 story building
- 8 condominiums in the family owned complex
- Elevator and stairs in building which you can use to take you to the 2nd floor. Following is one flight of stairs.
- Parking in enclosed garage
- Located as close to the sea as the Greek law allows
- Linens, Towels, Hygenic Items and Mobile Phone provided
*LIVING AND DINING AREAS*
- Air-conditioned open plan livingroom, diningroom & kitchen which open up to large front balcony overlooking the Aegean sea
- Kitchen table
- Sofas, TV, DVD
- Incredible view of the sea
*BEDROOMS AND BATHROOM*
- 1st bedroom with double bed, a/c and it's own sea-view balcony
- 2nd bedroom/den with double fold-away sofa bed and a/c
- 1 full bathroom, bathtub, shower
*KITCHEN AND MAIN BALCONY*
- Refridgerator/freezer, ceramic stove, oven, dishwasher, coffeepot, dinnerware, cooking utensils and pots/pans
- Door which opens up to front balcony
- A pleasant place to cook if ya ask me!
- 15 s.m. Main Balcony- Front of house overlooking the sea
- Balcony furniture, umbrella
Can We Help You?
If you have any questions what-so-ever, feel free to send us an email. If you'd like some more information like good places to shop ...or on fun things for kids to do near the area... romantic places to go or fun things for you to do…….just ask!
Hope to see you soon!
Keywords: sea view, beachfront 2br, athens, marathon
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Mobile Phone
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
I had no idea of what to expect when I came to Greece for a visit a few years ago, but it was the best trip of my life. Your villa was beautiful. We loved being able to practically walk out the front door and jump into the beautiful Aegean Sea! The view made me want to sleep on the porch! But the beds were too comfy for that. Thank you so much for allowing us to stay at your villa. One day I would love to come back and bring my husband.
- Guest Cindie
- Date of stay 07/25/10
- Review Submitted 01/02/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers.
June 1 - Sept 30 110 euro per night for up to 2 people 10 euro per extra guest min. stay 2 nights Oct 1 - May 31 90 euro per night for up to two people 10 euro per extra guest min stay 2 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
The Aegean Sea at your Feet!
Inlaid Stone walls in the bedroom.
Fully equipped and functional kitchen
Roomy balcony for sunning and relaxation
Sea view from Living Room.. might as well be on a ship!
2nd bedroom converts to den
Wood burning fireplace
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 24, 2012