Cottage Winter Wonderland - Romantic Getaway - Best Fising in Canada
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lakeshore cottage description
HUGE WINTER DISCOUNT
$110/night (minimum 3 night stay) - $50/night off the regular price
$150 for a one night stay
LOWEST PRICE AROUND FOR THE BEST FISHING IN CANADA
Four Seasons, FULLY Furnished, Waterfront Cottage On Lake St. Clair, Near The Popular Beach Community – LIGHTHOUSE COVE.
Motor Boat Rental, Gazebo, Fire-Pit, BBQ, Boat Slips, Private Beach, Paddle Boat, Fireplace, Sun Deck, Nintendo Wii, Inflatable Kayak Rentals, Boat Launch, …And Much More!
Located Between Windsor & Chatham Ontario, Scenic Lighthouse Cove Is Positioned Where The Thames River Joins Lake St. Clair; Near The Popular Beach Community Of LIGHTHOUSE COVE & Mitchell's Bay.
LIGHTHOUSE Cove Is A Unique Community Unlike Any Other In Southwestern Ontario.
The Entire Region Is Comprised Of Waterfront Cottages Connected By Canals - In The Same Way Streets Connect A Suburb. This Special Design Means You Can Travel Either By Road (Using Bikes, Our Golf Cart, Walking, Etc.) Or By Means Of The Canals & Lake St. Clair/Thames River (Using Any One of Our Water Boats Or Crafts) To Go To Any Of The Three Restaurants In The Area, Marina's, A Neighboring Cottage, LCBO, Beer Store &, More!
You Will Not Find This Anywhere Else!
Attention All Fishermen!
* * * 4 PERSON FISHING HUT WITH HEATER (Propane Sold Separately) Available For Rent * * *
Cove Cottage Is Situated Between One Of The Last Muskie Lakes In Existence And The World’s Most Productive Fresh Water Lake, Chatham-Kent Offers Anglers World-Class Sport And Game Fishing. Positioned At The Mouth Of The Thames River, Guest Have The Luxury Of Challenging Their Fishing Skills In Lake St. Clair And/Or The Thames River.
Thames River, Chatham:
Carp, White Bass, Catfish, Yellow, Perch, Small and Large Mouth Bass, Yellow Pickerel
Lake St. Clair, and Mitchell's Bay:
Small and Large Mouth Bass, Panfish, Bluegill Muskellunge (muskie), Yellow Perch,Crappie, Northern Pike, Yellow Pickerel
Come & Enjoy All Lighthouse Cove Has To Offer!
Take Your Friends & Family By Boat Or Car To This Great Vacation Spot & Enjoy Some World Class Fishing Or Relax On The Beach!
Great Weather & Amazing Sunsets Will Mark The Beginning Of A Fun Filled Evening Of Bon-Fires, Boating, Or A Quite Movie By The Fireplace...
This Cottage Set On A 186' x 150' Waterfront Property Is The Perfect Family Retreat Or Fun With Friends Getaway!
Your Evenings Can Be Spent Roasting Marshmallows With Family Or Visiting Any Of The Three, Fabulous Outdoor Restaurants - Just A Short Walk Away; Or Maybe You Prefer Driving Our Club Car Golf Cart To Your Destination!
The First Bedroom Features Breezy, Beach Summer Decor, A Queen Size Bed With Luxurious Memory Foam Mattress And Down Alternative (Non-Allergenic) Comforter Which Is Light As Air But Ultra Warm In These Up Coming Fall And Winter Months, Armour With Mirror, Nightstand, Closet And Plenty Of Extra Blankets And Pillows. The Second Bedroom Is Tastefully Decorated With Nautical Decor And Features Two Single Size Beds, Two Night Stands And Closet - Again, Plenty Of Extra Pillows And Blankets To Make Your Stay A Cozy One! Finally, The 2+ (Third) Bedroom Is A Split Laundry And Bedroom - Featuring A Single Size Fold Out Bed, Nightstand And Closet. In Addition To All 2+ Bedrooms; In The Main Living Room You'll Find A Queen Size Futon (Great For Extra Guest).
We've Also Equipped The Cottage With Two Queen Size Air Mattresses!
On To The Heart Of The Home - 'The Kitchen' - Start Your Day Off Right - Prepare A Hot Latte Using Your Own Cappuccino/Espresso Maker* And Enjoy Delicious Waffles Using Your Waffle Maker*. The Sun Deck & Waterviews Are Right Off The Kitchen - Take The Party Outside Where You'll Find An Outdoor Dinning Set To Enjoy An Appetizing Meal With Friends & Family. The Kitchen Is Loaded With Plates, Cutlery, Cooking Utensils, Cook Ware, Cups, Bowls, Plates, Linen &, Great Upgraded Appliances Such As A Toaster Oven, Popcorn Maker, Skillet & More.
The Bathroom Features A Calming, Beach Decor, Jacuzzi Tub & Heated/Wet Sauna Feature - With The Flick Of A Switch You Can Turn Your Bathroom Into A Relaxing Sauna Or Control Your Room Temperature After A Early Morning Shower. We Want You To Focus On Your Family, Friends And Personally Relaxation During Your Vacation - This Is Why We Have Stocked The Cottage With Everything You'll Need To Have A Comfortable Stay - This Includes Toilet Paper, Beach And Bath Towels, Laundry Detergent, Dish Soap, Plastic Wrap, Ice, Extra Blankets, Pillows, Sheets, Etc.
Some Amenities Include:
- 14’ Prince Craft Fishing Boat With 9hp Mercury Motor And Trailer - For Rent
- 2 Mountain Bikes Available!
- Club Car Golf Cart (Daily & Weekly Rentals Available)
- Large Boat Launch
- Boat Slips & Docks
- BBQ (*Propane NOT Included*) On Sun Deck With Plenty Of Outdoor Furniture
- Jacuzzi Bathtub & Shower
- Heated/Sauna Equipped Bathroom
- Internet (Broadband)
- WiFi Network (Cost Separately)
- Additional Queen Size Air Mattress Available
- Extra Blankets & Pillows
- 43' Plasma Tv (NO Cable) With DVD Player & DVD Library
- Paddle Boat (Daily & Weekly Rentals Available)
- Espresso Machine – Great For Specialty Hot Chocolates, Lattes, Cappuccino’s & More!
- Gas Fireplace
- Lawn Darts
- All Linen Provided
- Kitchen Cutlery & Appliances Available
- Board Game Library
- Life Jackets (in many sizes)
- Washer & Dryer
- Plenty Of On–Site Parking (3-4 Vehicles)
- Waffle Maker
- Dart Board
- Blender (For Great Summer Drinks!)
- Private Beach Just Minutes Away!
- Popcorn Maker (Watch A Movie With Some Creamy, Buttery, Good Popcorn)!
- Yoga Supplies (Start Your Day Out In A 'Zen' Way!)
- Inflatable 2-Person Boat With Oars (x2) (Daily & Weekly Rentals Available)
- Inflatable 1-Person Boat With Oars (Daily & Weekly Rentals Available)
- Inflatable Kayaks (Daily & Weekly Rentals Available)
- Nintendo Wii + Wii Fit With Lots of Accessories & Games!
- Bean Bag Toss Game
Keywords: cottage, fishing, boating, beach house, muskie, pickerel, vacation, lighthouse cove, lake st clair, thames river, ice fishing, game fishing
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 5-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Catering Available:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- - 14’ Prince Craft Fishing Boat With 9hp Mercury Motor And Trailer - For Rent - 2 Mountain Bikes Available! - Club Car Golf Cart (Daily & Weekly Rentals Available) - Large Boat Launch - Boat Slips & Docks - BBQ (*Propane NOT Included*) On Sun Deck With Plenty Of Outdoor Furniture - Jacuzzi Bathtub & Shower - Heated/Sauna Equipped Bathroom - Internet (Broadband) - WiFi Network (Cost Separately) - Additional Queen Size Air Mattress Available - Extra Blankets & Pillows - 43' Plasma Tv (NO Cable) With DVD Player & DVD Library - Paddle Boat (Daily & Weekly Rentals Available) - Espresso Machine – Great For Specialty Hot Chocolates, Lattes, Cappuccino’s & More! - Water Lounge Chairs & Inflatable Furniture - Gas Fireplace - Lawn Darts - All Linen Provided - Kitchen Cutlery & Appliances Available - Board Game Library - Life Jackets (in many sizes)...moreless
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Video Game Console:
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Water Sports Gear
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
View of large deep mouth canal leading directly to the mouth of the Thames River & Lake St. Clair. Private beach down the road with full access to Lake St. Clair - Offering 1000 feet of shallow waters! ...moreless
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Tubing
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Lighthouse Cove has many nature activities to offer year round including fishing, hunting, bird watching, ice fishing and more ... for a full list please visit the FAQs page on our website at cottage4me.com. Visitors Can Choose To Swim In The Shallow Bay Area Or Go Enjoy Some Of The Area’s Fabulous Restaurants Serving Up The Local Catch. Just FOOTSTEPS Away From: - Beer Store & LCBO - Ice Cream Parlor - 'Everything' Store - Three Great Restaurants With Outdoor Patios & Bars - Three Marina’s - Paved Trails For Walking, Biking Or, Rollerblading - Mini-Gulf - Horseshoe Pits - Volleyball & Basketball Courts - Covered Pavilion’s, Picnic Tables & Tiki-Hut’s - Heated Pool - Club House - Playground - Tennis Court - Large Covered Pavilion (Great For Family Gatherings) There You'll Find Three, Large, Full-Service Marinas That Cater To Boaters With Resort-Style Amenities Including Heated Pools, Horseshoe Pits, Mini-Gulf, Themed Events and Activities For Guests of All Ages. Attention All Fishermen! Cove Cottage Is Situated between one of the last musky lakes in existence!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
relaxing and comfortable
relaxing and comfortable
very nice and relaxing area. cottage was well stocked and comfortable. very quiet friendly neighbors. was nice to wake up and walk a few steps and throw your lines out. restaurants had great food, store was very close. the kids enjoyed the play ground and had a blast swimming in lake st clair, the beach was small but never busy. the fishing on lake st clair is just amazing, we caught all different kinds of fish from carp, cat fish , sheep head, sunfish small mouth bass and 11 musky. great place if ya want to catch a musky.
- Guest tim (brantford, ont, canada)
- Date of stay 08/24/13
- Review Submitted 09/22/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children.
"Awesome!!"Guest comment entered by owner
Relaxing Location Well Stocked Cottage (they thought of everything to make your stay great) Friendly Owners
- Guest Marie
- Date of stay 07/17/11
- Review Submitted 08/30/11
"Great Getaway a few hours from Toronto"Guest comment entered by owner
"Great Getaway a few hours from Toronto"
This cottage is located on a large lot surrounded on two sides by water. The covered deck at the back makes for a great place to sit and relax while enjoying the sounds of nature all around. Our dog loved the large area and he had ample room to run around and play Frisbee. Kailey and Marcel were very pleasant and gave us a quick tour of the area so we knew where everything was. Everybody around was friendly and it's a pleasant little community. I'd highly recommend for anybody looking to just unwind without the day to day traffic and hassle of working city life.
- Guest Alex
- Date of stay 07/01/11
- Review Submitted 08/30/11
"John's Review"Guest comment entered by owner
Excellent Overall. Great service, great patio, great outdoor locale, nice, clean comfortable and relaxing. A fun way way to spend a quiet and relaxing weekend.
- Guest John
- Date of stay 06/28/11
- Review Submitted 08/30/11
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Mar 31
3 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
You may rent any watercraft prior to your stay or on the day of check-in.
The rental item (paddle boat, golf cart, etc.) must be rented for the entire duration of your stay and prices can be calculated according to length of stay.
For those guest that simply wish to reserve their desired dates a, $300 Reservation Deposit can be paid. 30 days prior to their check-in date the remaining balance minus the reservation deposit ($300) is required in full.
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: For the past 30+ years I've purchased and rented many pieces of real estate across Windsor-Essex and my family & I have ventured into the world of cottages with great success. Together we will see that you and your family have a wonderful vacation! We aim to exceed your expectation of a 'cottage' and hope you have a memorable time!
Why the Owner Chose Lakeshore:
LIGHTHOUSE Cove Is A Unique Community Unlike Any Other In Southwestern Ontario. The Entire Region Is Comprised Of Waterfront Cottages Connected By Canals - In The Same Way Streets Connect A Suburb. This Special Design Means You Can Travel Either By Road (Using Bikes, Our Golf Cart, Walking, Etc.) Or By Means Of The Canals & Lake St. Clair/Thames River (Using Any One of Our Water Boats Or Crafts) To Go To Any Of The Three Restaurants In The Area, Marina's, A Neighboring Cottage, LCBO, Beer Store &, More! You Will Not Find This Anywhere Else!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
This community is unsurpassed and unlike any other in Ontario. You will find everything you need within walking distance and more! This is a cottage community and the residence are absolutely wonderful! Lighthouse Cove offers year round activities! Fun for all ages. From fishing to hunting and bird watching to canoeing. Please check out our website at cottage4me.com for more information about events and activities.
- Primary: +519 9714445
Links to more information:
Cottage4Me -Beautiful Sunset On Lake St Clair taken At Lighthouse Inn Restaurant
Lake St. Clair - Private Beach Just Down The Street - 1000 ft. of Shallow Waters
Cottage4Me: Bedroom 2 - Two Single Size Beds - Nautical Decor
Cottage4Me-Laundry/Den(Bedroom 3) With Twin Size Fold Out Bed
Cottage4Me: Great Amenities Available For Rent!
Cottage4Me: Free Access To Large Boat Launch And Boat Slips!
Cottage4Me: Wine And Dine With Friends And Family Under Your Outdoor Trellis!
Cottage4Me - Huge Yard Overlooking The Water With Fire Pit & Lounging Area
Check out our New Look!
You'll never run out of things to do! When your relaxing at Cottage4Me
So Calm! It doesn't get any more relaxing than this!
Ahhh! Relaxing Under the gazebo by the water!
Cottage4Me - Great Fluid Floor Plan, 43&quot; Plasma Tv, BluRay Player, N...
Cottage4Me-Serene Beach Style Decor With Queen Size Bed and Memory Foam Mattress
Cottage4Me-Access To Private Beach And Great Picnic Area On Lake St Clair
Cottage4Me-Bright, Breezy Kitchen Off Outdoor Patio-Stocked And Ready To Use!
Cottage4Me: Open Fluid Floor Plan - All One Level - Great For Entertaining!
Cottage4Me-Great Outdoor Sun Deck - Perfect For Entertaining And Outdoor Dinning
Cottage4Me: Great Pagoda Overlooking The Water
Cottage4Me: Backyard Oasis - Great Place To Relax And Unwind
Fire pit! Roast Marshmallows and sit by the fire!
New look! Sprawling Yard - Great For Entertaining. Check out our New Bunkie
Nautical Seating Area!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013