Waterfont Bayfront Beauty! Panoramic Views! Excellent Location
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mission Beach townhome description
* Bayfront Beauty / Ideal Location----Upscale fully furnished 2/2 townhome. Recently remodeled throughout will all new furniture, flooring, kitchen cabinets, appliances and bathrooms. New French sliding glass windows and doors.
* Enjoy upstairs unit with Panoramic Bay and City Views. Plenty of entertianing space for family and friends with full size Dining room off kitchen or Relax and enjoy an evening Barbeque, or morning coffee on Large Balcony off Main Living Room.
* Upstairs Master Suite offers PHENOMENAL City and Bay views, extra large walk-in closet, upgraded King mattress, Cable TV, bathroom suite with separate shower/toilet with all new custom travertine stone.
* Second bedroom upstairs is furnished with 2 twin beds, 2 large closets, upgraded mattresses and a separate full bath with tub.
* Secure and gated entrance, Garage for one car, tandem space for second car, off site parking avail.
* Very Special location...Enjoy Peaceful Bay in mornings and evenings or walk across the street for the energy of the Ocean side.
Bicycle, skate, run, walk right outside your door to all shops, restaurants, attractions, Hotel/spas...everything! Boating swimming surfing paddleboarding etc...all available right out your front door.
Keywords: Executive townhome, upscale condominium, beachfront property, bayfront property, waterfront property, panoramic views, second story townhome, gated community,secure building, central beachfront location,
- On floor 2
- 1700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room seats 6
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Gas Fireplace
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- This property is conveniently Located across from the Mission Bay Aquatic Center offering Paddleboarding, sailboating, waterskiing, jet-ski, platoon rentals, kayaking, various classes and junior lifeguards,. Tennis, Basketball, baseball, and childrens park. The property is also just a few homes from the Catamaran Hotel and Spa. Numerous restaurants and shops within walking distance....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Water View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Equestrian Events
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed at this property for one week and for the most part found everything to be great. You can't beat the location here and we preferred being on the "bay side" to being on the "ocean side". You're still on the water and it's a little less hectic than the hoards of people on the ocean side. Being across from the Mission Bay Sports Centre was great for renting paddle boards and kayaks (and most other water gear if you're so inclined). The carpets and living room furniture could use a clean but this is a beach front property and keeping carpets clean of sand would be no small task. We found the beds to be comfortable and all linens to be clean. The unit was well enough equipped except for a couple of minor details: not enough dishwasher soap, garbage bags or toilet paper for our 7 day stay. This was brought to the attention of the owner half way through the week but wasn't remedied. At the price of the rental for this unit, you don't expect to have to buy the "basics" to live in the property. Three other minor maintenance issues need to be addressed: the toilet paper holder in the master bath needs to be replaced, the light switches in the master bath need to be replaced as they were very finicky and the fan/light in the master bedroom needs to be fixed so that you can have the fan on without the light! It should be noted that the washer and dryer are not in the unit but are shared with other units in the complex. Other than these relatively minor issues, we totally enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to others.
- Guest Wendy M.
- Date of stay 07/28/13
- Review Submitted 08/11/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
Disappointing - not worth the money
Disappointing - not worth the money
We found the apartment to be very 'tired', we found moldy food in the fridge, an old bottle of gator aid under the bed in the second bedroom and a child's comforter under the main bedroom. There were stains on the walls, all over the sofas and the shower in the main room was temperamental. Overall not what one expects given the price of the property.There was no information on how to use the TV and i think it would have been nice to have access to a visitor book with recommendations on local amenities. The owner was nice when I eventually got hold of her but I had to chase 3 times regarding check-in and how to access the property. Overall I would not recommend it - we moved out after 1 night.
- Guest Samantha B.
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 07/16/13
Manager response: This property is managed by a professional property management company. If this property is ever found in less than satisfactory condition, we remedy the situation immediately. We have been on the phone all morning trying to resolve how this could have happened and why we were never notified by the tenant and if they did in fact check out after one day. This vacation home is new to outside vacation renters. It has been enjoyed by private families for over 30 years. We hope to share the enjoyment of this wonderful place and location with select clients for years to come. If something isn't right, all we ask is that you give us the opportunity to make it right.
Family VacationGuest comment entered by manager
I found your place to be perfect for me. As a single grandma, I was able to spend quality time with my daughter, son-in-law and grand son in a location that was enjoyed by all. We appreciated having comfortable mattresses! Everything was clean and well cared for. Being close to everything, we never had to get in our car. It was grand!
- Guest Penny
- Date of stay 07/15/12
- Review Submitted 02/20/13
Summer rentalGuest comment entered by manager
Thank you for providing our family with a great vacation property. This location was absolutely perfect. Our kids were able to walk to camp across the bay, we were able to walk to the ocean and ride the waves and walk to breakfast and dinner....We loved the ease of everything and the clean comfortable condo.
- Guest David
- Date of stay 07/08/12
- Review Submitted 02/20/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 10 - Sep 7
7 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $400 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until they are confirmed. Seasonal rates may be different than base rates. Inquire with owner.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 10.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Diego/ Amtrak at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 5 fwy/ 8 fwy at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mission Beach at Mission Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Cantinas at Mission Beach
- Nearest Ski: Waterski at Mission Beach
- Nearest Golf: PB Public, Torrey Pines, La Costa, Rancho Santa Fe at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Nicks, Firehouse, Fillipis, + at 0.5 Miles
Why Mission Beach:
Great Location / Enjoy with Family and Friends of all ages
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Walking everywhere...quiet bayside during the days and evening or walk across the street to Ocean energy. Walk to breakfast or coffee in the morning, run on beach, bicycling for miles right outside my door, walk or bicycle to grocery store, shop garnet boutiques, walk or bicycle to dinner or yoga class, walk to rent a kayak or sailboat. Access to freeway, airport and downtown is easy.
- Primary: (949) 636-5223
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
3750 Bayside Walk
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.