Oceanfront Holiday Villas III- Wow!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Completely renovated: Condo completed updated and freshly painted with new everything. New ceramic tile and carpet throughout. Most recent guests rate this unit as an A+: We dare you to compare with any other units at HOLIDAY VILLAS III.
New Kitchen: New cabinets, granite countertops with stainless steel double undermount sink and new faucet to match. Breakfast bar with 3 new barstools with coordinated material matching seats and drop down light fixtures. New stainless steel applainces: garbage disposal, glass top stove and
microwave, dishwasher, refriderator with icemaker. New matching dishware, glassware, silverware, pots/pans, coffee maker and 4 slice toaster.
New Living Room/Dining room: New cooridnated queen sleeper sofa, love seat and glass top dining table and material seated chairs- seating for 6. New light fixture over dining room table.
New Bathrooms: New ceramic tile tub/showers with stainless steel faucets. New cabinets with granite countertops and ceramic sink undermount. New light fixtures and large mirrors.
New Bedrooms: New mattresses and boxsprings- all beds! New bedspreads to coordinated to match!
Oceanfront? You Bet! This direct gulf front unit has breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico. Our family owned 2 bedroom/2bath condo is on the 6th floor and has all the amenities to make your stay most enjoyable.
If your idea of a relaxing vacation is soaking up the sun, taking a swim in the crystal blue waters, sinking your toes into the white striking sand, or taking in one of the most breathtaking sunsets of your life, nature has supplied it all in abundance on Florida's gulf coast. Holiday Villas III allows for one of the best front row seats to this picture perfect view of natures creations.
Condo rental amenities
Living Room/Dining room
* Very spacious
* Ocean/beach views through 16 ft. sliding doors and side window
* 14 foot balcony - Direct oceanfront with table and chair set and lounger
* Stereo CD and tape player
* 27 in TV with Cable TV(70 channels) and VCR/DVD player
* Glass top dining table with seating for 6
* Fully furnished (Knives, silverware, dishrags, etc.)
* Dishwasher, Range/Microwave, Refrigerator with Ice Maker/Dispensor
* Coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc.
* Top quality pots, pans, baking pans, utinsels, etc.
* Queen-size bed and new decorative bedspread
* 19 inch TV with cable, VCR
* Alarm clock
* Walk-in closet
* Direct entry to private bathroom
* Window on back wall
* New carpeting in bedroom
* Large vanity
* Cermaic tile throughout
* Lots of light
* Shower/Tub Stall
* Two double beds with new coordinating beadspreads
* 13 inch TV with cable
* Alarm clock
* Dresser and large mirrored closet
* Window on side wall
* New carpeting in bedroom
* Large vanity
* Ceramic Tile throughout
* Shower/Tub stall
* Heated year 'round
* Public Restrooms
* Oceanfront and steps from beach
* Linens/Towels provided
* Ironing board and iron
* Cable TV- 70 channels
* Central heating and air conditioning throughout
* OCEANFRONT balcony(with table and chairs and lounger)
* Barbeque Grills (Charcoal)
* Washer and dryer on floor just outside condo
* Private pier and boat dock on intercoastal for fishing, relaxing, dolphin or bird watching, etc.
* High speed internet access: $12.95/day or $29.95/wk
* Shuffleboard and beach volleyball on site
** We also have OCEANFRONT units in Panama City Beach, FL at THE DUNES OF PANAMA and in Myrtle Beach, SC at THE MYRTLE BEACH RESORT. **
Located just 90 minutes from Orlando and popular Disney theme parks (Disney World, Epcot Centre, Wild Kingdom, Disney/MGM Studios) and 45 minutes to many of the Tampa activities(Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Race Track, Bern's Steakhouse, stadiums, Ybor City).
Suncoast bird santuary just minutes away. Steps to Miniture Golf, shopping, restaurants, beach. Bus Stop in front of building at Gulf Blvd. Close to deep sea fishing charters, ski-doo rental, wind surfing, boat rentals, gambling cruises, sight-seeing cruises, etc.
* Rates and terms are subject to change until confirmed with deposit
* Visa/Mastercard/Discover accepted
* Monthly rentals available upon request
* Rates shown are in US $ and do not include linen fee, departure cleaning fee and 12% Florida tax
* Weekly rentals are from Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise specified.
* If this unit is not available for your dates, we have access to other units on the property and will be glad to help.
* Must be over 25 years of age to rent. This is a family oriented resort property.
* Sorry, no pet policy mandated by association.
Keywords: 2 bed, 2 bath OCEANFRONT with OCEANFRONT pool, BBQ Grills, Beach Volleyball and shuffleboard
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Convertible bed(s)
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Vacation!Guest comment entered by owner
This condo offers a superb location. Very bright and clean. Well suited for our family of four with two young children and visiting grand parents. The pool is nice but the incredible amount of swimmwers and sunscreen made the water suboptimal on occasion. Very nice sandy beach with shallow water. Easy to rent chairs and parasol for the week. Overall, we had a great week and definitely an awesome view of the ocean.
- Guest Ms. Audet
- Date of stay 08/11/12
- Review Submitted 09/04/12
Great StayGuest comment entered by owner
Having stayed many times in the Indian Shores and Indian Rocks area, we did not expect the unit to be much different from the others we have stayed in, however, we were pleasantly surprised with the accomodations. Specifically with this particular unit at Holiday Villas 3. The unit was extremely clean and very well renovated compared to like aged units in that same area. Todd was very easy to work with and has done an excellent job with this unit, We will be back.
- Guest Michael Louisville, KY
- Date of stay 06/09/12
- Review Submitted 07/15/12
Winter #1 Jan 6 - Jan 27 $ 695/WK Winter #2 Jan 28 - Feb 24 1,250/WK Spring Feb 25 - Mar 22 $1,495/WK Spring Mar 23 - Apr 5 1,895/WK Spring Apr 6 - 19 $1,450/WK Summer April 20 - Aug 10 975/WK Holiday June 30 - July 6 1,495/WK Fall Aug 11 - Dec 21 675/WK Holiday Dec 22 - Jan 6 1,125/WK * Rentals are Sat to Sat
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Totally Renovated- Granite kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
What a view!
Tastefullly decorated living room
Upadated Master Bath
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 28, 2013