VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Welcome to Crescent Beach, where Floridians (ourselves included) go on vacation. Not because it’s convenient, not because it’s familiar, but because it’s PARADISE.
This is one of those rare places where you’re secluded enough to avoid crowds but close enough (15 minutes) to find everything that you might need.
What makes this particular Coquina Condominium unique?
1. Proximity to the beach. Fifteen steps from the pool deck and you are there. It is your beach, your sand, and your playground to revel in. No other condo community can boast this!
2. Everything inside the condo is new. This is a latest decorated and fully decked-out condominium in the Coquina Condominiums on Crescent Beach with full upscale furniture. The interior is decorated in a relaxing beach style with inviting coastal colors. Everything is new, including the furniture, carpet, freshly painted walls and ceilings, tiled bathrooms, appliances (a Kuerig Coffee maker with some K Cups as well as a standard coffee maker are provided) and electronics that include: • Three HD LED TVs (the den unit is a 47-inch 3D TV) with a Blue Ray HD DVD player for each. • Over a dozen 3D movies (latest releases). • Two Bose Wave Radio/CD players. • Wii and Nintendo 64 systems.
3. Spectacular oceanfront views. Enough said.
4. Every detail has been covered. We provide you with beach chairs, a beach umbrella, boogie boards, a cooler, a basketball, and tennis rackets. The two Bose Wave Radio/CD players have auxiliary hookups for your iPhone or other music devices to give you incredible sound during your stay, or feel free to use the many CDs available for your enjoyment. We hope you come for relaxation and fun, but just in case you need to check emails or keep Facebook up-to-date, we provide a higher quality tablet for adults in their master bedroom and a less powerful tablet in the second room to use during your stay that uses free WiFi.
5. Security. The front door has a coded lock so you don’t have to worry about carrying (or losing) keys. We also offer a hotel safe for your valuables.
6. Entertainment Space. An extra feature of the Coquina Condos is a huge deck facing the inter-coastal side of the complex, complete with gas grills, tables and chairs, all with a view of the ocean and inter-coastal waterway. There is nothing like cooking out and enjoying the ocean on one side of the patio as the sun sets on the other. The tennis court is brand new as of 05/01/2012, and there is a basketball court to prove who still reigns as the “Horse” king.
Also note that St. Augustine Fl has been named one of twenty 'BEST OF THE WORLD 2013'. This is quite the honor.
Thank you for considering our beautiful condo for your next vacation. We are available for any questions you may have, and look forward to helping you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Lastly, relax knowing that there are no hidden fee's whatsoever.
There are no Credit Card or Check Fee's
Please contact us through VRBO or email directly to crescentbeach4u@gmail
PLEASE NOTE: I ALWAYS QUICKLY RESPOND TO ANY INQUIRY. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM ME WITH 6 HOURS MOST LIKELY I DID NOT EVER GET THE INQUIRY AND WOULD ASK THAT YOU RESEND IT OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AT crescentbeach4u@gmail or my phone number 904-310-4022. Sometimes there is a glitch in VRBO's system.
Both bedrooms are on the second floor with the master room overlooking the ocean and pool. King size beds (1) Brand new California Style mattresses on each bed., Double Beds (2) Brand new California style mattresses on each bed, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Brand new Queen size sofa bed for when that snoring gets too loud or that brother or sister that just wont sleep in the same room. (One reviewer said that its just as comfortable as a real bed!)...moreless
Fourth of July Week Jul 4 - Jul 10, 2015 7 night min stay
$1,799 flat fee
AUGUST Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2015 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$200
Cleaning Fee$89 + tax
NOTE: Rates are subject to change until reservation is made and complete. If the electronically signed contract administered by www.rightsignature.com and security deposit as indicated by the VRBO listing #377073 are not received back within 6 days, the contract is considered void and unenforceable. Dates will not show reserved on the VRBO calendar until the reservation is complete.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: We Floridians know that the winter has the most beautiful days and most comfortable times to spend in Florida especially Crescent Beach..............
Beware of the many listings under Crescent Beach that are actually Palm Coast which is south or Butler Beach further north. Those listings are trying to make you think their property is in Crescent Beach when in fact they are not. Crescent Beach runs from Route 206 down to the Matanzas Inlet. Don't settle for second best. The beach is the least crowded beach anywhere around as the intercoastal waterway is on the other side of the main road preventing neighborhoods with many residents also sharing a part of your paradise!
Why the Owner Chose Crescent Beach: It is as if Crescent Beach was blessed not to get entangled in the massive buildup of properties, builder pre-buys and flipped properties over the last 10 years. There are strict building height restrictions and covenants for all of Crescent Beach. While investors have hated this decision the people who live and visit here are most grateful. While this is a very tranquil and quiet area you are within 15 to 30 minutes of St Augustine, Daytona, and a short drive to Orlando.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: As I have mentioned before.....when you are sitting on the beach with your family and on most days you can look left and see around 5 people then look right and see around 3 people to for miles down the beach you know you have reached heaven. What makes this possible is that Crescent Beach is on a thin section of land. There is less than a quarter of a mile of land behind our whole beach. This prevents huge subdivisions, or population from nearby neighborhoods on this section of the beach. You will notice that many people list their properties on Crescent Beach while in fact they are not here. There is a reason this beach is so popular and we are grateful that our complex actually sits on Crescent Beach.
Our unit has a direct ocean view but what makes it special is that you can observe your children in the pool directly ahead while you enjoy yourselves on your private balcony listening to the waves and wind rushing in.