Ocean Front Paradise. Sandy Beach and Waves One Step Away
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mission Beach cottage description
702 WHITING CT.
SAN DIEGO, CA 92109
2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM
Lots of windows with close-up views are offered in this charming two bedroom two bath “roomy” ocean-front duplex (Upper 'Crows Nest'- Owners one room get away may or may not be occupied. It is not a rental). It features hardwood floors throughout, dishwasher, microwave, 2 Flatscreen TVs, DVD player, Free High Speed WIFI Internet, Cable, Washer/Dryer and fireplace, deck with BBQ and patio furniture.
Extremely close to all restaurants, shops, bike rentals, surfboard rentals, para sailing, jet skis, etc.
This Cottage is managed by Mission Beach Management. Multiple cottages can be reserved close to this location. Please contact us for more information. We have many other sizes available (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom).
Please see below for our link to our website with more information and pics. If you have any questions, please call or email us.
Parties are strictly prohibited.
1 Queen Sleeper Sofa.
Sleeps 6 in beds
For 1 small car in attached garage
Walking distance to Shops, Restaurants, Market, Bars/Pubs. Drive 5 minutes to Seaworld, 10 minutes from Gaslamp/Downtown, Petco Park, Qualcomm Stadium, 2 blocks from bay.
Parties are strictly prohibited.
NO ANIMALS. NO SMOKING PLEASE.
Recommendations and Optional Requests:
1. Cleaning Fee Optional- $200.00
2. Bring personal Linen and towels recommended (Easy move out). We will leave beds unmade at your request. (Easier for us)
3. Fluff & Fold service at Mission Beach Laundry available
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Full size futon couch
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Wood Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Living Room seats 8
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Mission Beach has lots of options for fun and excitement. Bikes, Kayaks, and Paddle-boards, Surf lessons, parasailing, jet skiing etc can be rented all along the beach. Lots of shops and restaurants are within 5 minutes walking distance to famous Old Mission Beach and Garnet avenue. Mission Beach is just a short drive or bike ride to attractions in Pacific Beach (walking distance) and La Jolla (5-10 min), and Sea World is just 5 minutes away. You can see nightly fireworks during summer. The Gaslamp District and other downtown sites are just 10 minutes away, and the world famous San Diego Zoo is a 15 minute drive. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
11.05% City Room Tax Fee for any stay less than one Month. Cashiers Check, Check, Money order, or Cash Preferred. VISA/MASTERCARD Accepted $300 Fully Refundable Security Deposit Off-Season (September-May 24): $300/nt, $1800/wk,$4000/mo. (3 night minimum) High-Season (May 24- June 28): $450/night, $2500/wk, (3 night minimum) Peak-High-Season (June 28- Sept. 7): $600/night, $3200/wk (3 night minimum) Additional 5% Processing Fee (OPTIONAL) Cleaning fee- $200 (OPTIONAL) Call us for additional Information (858) 488-3100
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 7.1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Downtown at 7.6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 8, Interstate 5 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mission Beach at Mission Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Sneak Joint, Guava Beach, The Boardwalk at 20 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Mt. High Ski Resort at 144 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mission Bay Golf Course at 3.9 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: La Playa Mexican Food at 0.2 Miles
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, October 25, 2013