100 Ft to Manzanita Beach, Ocean and Mountain Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manzanita house description
Bring the kids and the dog to this wonderful Beach Home! It's a perfect getaway when you want to be close to the beach, bike trails and Nehalem Bay State Park. This home is located on the south side of Manzanita just 100 feet from the beach. Views of the ocean, state park and Neahkahnie Mountain can be seen from all around this spacious, nicely furnished home. There will be no fighting over who gets the room with the view, because there is one from every room. The Manzanita golf course and club house are located less than a mile from the house. The new bike trails that were put in offer a great space to ride back and forth into town, the golf course or through the state park.
Up on the third level are more great views and two bedrooms with queen beds as well as a spacious bathroom with tub and shower. This home is more than ready for 1, 2 and even 3 families. We guarantee you will have long lasting vacation memories at 'The Beach Home'.
Keywords: Beach House, Close to the Beach, Views, Pet Friendly, Family Friendly
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Manzanita has been described as a magical, breathtaking, and romantic place. Our small town attracts people from all over the world. The 7-mile, white sandy stretch of beach is a great place to run, walk, jog, or simply go beach combing. Manzanita Beach offers peace, relaxation and tranquility. Nestled between two State Parks, Manzanita, Oregon offers incredible beauty. Manzanita has a variety of great restaurants and cafes to try. We dare you, to try them all. You will receive great service and food. There is Left Coast Siesta, The Big Wave, Bread and Ocean, Marazano’s Pizza, etc. For those of you over the age of 21, Vino’s Wine Bar and the San Dune are highly recommended! The shopping is incredible with such stores as Moxie, Unfurl, Syzygy, Overboard, T-Spot and Four Paws on the Beach. What more can you ask for? If it's coffee and pastries you are looking for, visit Coffee Shop Manzanita down by the ocean or Manzanita News and Espresso near US Bank. If your on your way down south, stop at Hugo's in Nehalem for great drive-up coffee, lattes, mocha's, pastries and more! Manzanita Golf Course: Opened in 1987, Manzanita Golf Course has a 2,192-yard, par 32 and 9-hole layout. Designed by Ted Erickson, the course is situated on a lovely hillside overlooking the vast expanse of the ocean. The Manzanita golf coarse is opened year round. The friendly staff will take care of all your needs. They have a full shop that is equipt to rent out anything from clubs to hand carts. Contact them at 503-368-5744 for more information. If you really need to pamper yourself, we suggest Spa Manzanita or Longevity. Both these spas offer great massages! Spa Manzanita goes above and beyond by also offering pedicures, manicures, facials and more. Either way, Manzanita is sure to be your home away from home minus the stress....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
DeRuyter family Thanksgiving at the Beach House
DeRuyter family Thanksgiving at the Beach House
We all had a wonderful time. Please thank the Owners for allowing us to use their beautiful Home. So many memories already live in that House. We added some of our own. Thanks!
- Guest Dan (Spokane, WA)
- Date of stay 11/23/13
- Review Submitted 12/02/13
Recommended for: Pet owners, age 55+, adventure seekers, families with young children, sightseeing.
Manager response: Thank you for your review and we are so happy you all enjoyed your stay at The Beach House. We hope the large wood burning fireplace in the living room kept you toasty on those chilly nights. We hope you are able to visit again soon. Danielle
The house was exactly as photographed, very clean, and well stocked with linens, towels, dishes, and cookware. With younger children, the close proximity of the house to the beach was ideal. The beach was clean, beautiful, and relatively vacant. Short drive to everything: town, grocery store, Cannon Beach (go at low tide for the tide pools) and Oswald West State Park. The neighborhood was peaceful, friendly, and safe. Street parking was never a problem. I would highly recommend this home for larger groups. With the layout of the house, we never felt cramped and everyone had a spot in the living room and at the dinner table. We immediately felt right at home and everyone had such a great time that we are returning to the same home in September! The property management company was also a delight to work with; very professional and friendly! We look forward to many more vacations to The Beach House!
- Guest Jen (Auburn, WA)
- Date of stay 06/28/13
- Review Submitted 07/05/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Jennifer, We are happy you enjoyed your stay at The Beach House. Another thing we love about this house is that it is so close to Nehalem Bay State Park. All the bike paths, trails and the famous sand hill is located there. My boys love it!!!! We are excited that you are coming back in September! We look forward to your stay again ;) Danielle
The Great Beach Home
The Great Beach Home
The home was just as pictured. Even better was all the art and photos that added to the home-like atmosphere. We felt as though we were invited to a friends' home! All was clean and move-in ready. The kitchen was fully functional with all the cooking utensiles and plates that we could want. The pottery was colorful and a treat to use. We loved being so close to the beach and having the park so close as well. The cherry on top was the wood burning fireplace that we enjoyed two stormy days. We would love comng back and do recommend this home to our friends. The washer/dryer was great to have as we had small children and many loads each day. Thank you for sharing this home with us. The private decks were a wonderful gathering place, nice and secure for our young children. Thanks again!
- Guest Nanc (Pasco, WA)
- Date of stay 08/19/12
- Review Submitted 09/04/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Nancy, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at "The Beach House", we enjoyed having you and hope you can make it back real soon. Danielle (Property Manager)
The house was in a great location. The kitchen was well-supplied with dishes, glasses and pots & pans. Thank you for providing firewood, that was a time-saver. Our grandson had a ball with the bucket and shovel. The one problem we experienced was with the grill. It would not heat up, the flame was very small. I think it needs a good cleaning. Other than that, everything was great. Loved the large laundry room!
- Guest Lara (Forest Grove, OR)
- Date of stay 07/15/12
- Review Submitted 07/25/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
What a wonderful way to bring in Fall!!!Guest comment entered by manager
What a wonderful way to bring in Fall!!!
We had a great time in Manzanita. Caught crab, went clam digging, watched movies and cooked wonderful meals (thanksto Dream Dinners!) This house is so comfortable and perfect for a family trip. We will be back!!!!! P.S. The wine bar down the street is a must do!
- Guest The Crandall Crew
- Date of stay 10/02/11
- Review Submitted 11/18/11
Peak Season (June-Sept) & All Holidays $335/nt Mid Season (May) $315/nt Low Season (October-April) $285/nt (March 13th-March 31st are Mid Season Rates) July & August are Sunday to Sunday bookings only. (7 nights unless there are gaps) 2 night minimum any other time and holidays are a 3 night stay. $155.00 Cleaning, 10% Lodging Tax, 2.39% processing fee $45 non-refundable damage deposit (covers up to $1,500 of unintentional damage) Please visit our website at www.manzanitabeachgetaway.com for more homes.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Portland Airport at 105 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 101 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: San Dune Pub at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Manzanita Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Marzanos Pizza at 1.5 Miles
About: If interested in other homes we have, see listing numbers #386370, #442307, #410927, #419155, #445540, #386371, #410925, #422201, #377708, #445545, #445553,
The Beach House is located on the south side of Manzanita, close to the back entrance to Nehalem Bay State Park. The house sits just behind the sand dunes and has public beach access 50ft from the house. There is some water view out of every window. The layout of the rooms allow for privacy and the kitchen/dining/living room are all on the main level which is great for entertaining. The owner provides firewood year round for the indoor fireplace. We do accept pets in the beach house.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The Beach House is close to the Beach and Nehalem Bay State Park. The bike trails at the end of the street lead past the golf course and into town. The home is fully equipped with everything you need including firewood for the wood burning fire place.
- Primary: 1-503-368-2929
- Secondary: Toll Free 855-368-2929
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Beach House
Dining Table extends to seat 10
Kids bedroom downstairs with two bunk beds
#1 Upstairs Bedroom
Lots of natural light.
The back Deck with Ocean, Beach and Mountain Views.
The Beach House comes fully stocked with firewood for every stay.
Beach is just 100 ft away!
View into state park land across from the house. Lots of deer and wildlife.
View from the front deck
Open, spacious family room with big screen TV, fireplace with wood provided.
Large Queen Bedroom Downstairs
#2 Upstairs Bedroom
Upstairs Bathroom with Tub and Shower
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Appliances.
Front Deck, Great for Storm Watching in the Winter and Sunbathing in the Summer.
Views of Neahkahnie Mountain from the back Deck.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 16, 2013