Romantic Getaway or Family Vacation, Booking for Summer!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
With French doors opening to reveal a gorgeous four-poster raised King-size bed, a view of your private gas fireplace from the bed, a private jetted tub, and an HD television, the Master Bedroom truly deserves that title. As if that weren't enough, there is a private deck off the Master, perfect for enjoying that morning cup of coffee.
Enjoying the fireplace is not limited to the Master Bedroom, as a second fireplace is in the Living Room, which is complete with an HD television and XBox 360 Kinect.
Downstairs, you'll enter the Den with a sleeper sofa, and will find the second bedroom, also with a King-size bed and HD television, with a connecting bath. Also off the Den is the Game Room, where you can rack the balls for a game of billiards, or enjoy foosball and a game of darts.
If you'd like to unwind after a long day of shopping or sight-seeing (just 10 minutes away), there is a private hot tub on one of the three decks. This home is perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries, romantic getaways, or just plain fun with the family!
*The chalet is 2 miles out of town from Stoplight #8, which is convenient to all attractions in Pigeon Forge, and removed enough for you to enjoy the peace and quiet.
*All roads going to the chalet are paved, and the semi-circle driveway is paved.
*The home is equipped with keyless entry and an alarm system.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Gas fireplace in Master, 3 Decks, Keyless Entry w/ Alarm System
- Video Game Console
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Mobile Phone
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Dollywood, Splash Country, MagiQuest, Wonderworks
ReviewsWrite a review
We stayed here for Memorial Day weekend while visiting Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The home was perfect for our relaxing weekend stay and we were pleasantly surprised at how conveniently close it was to everything. We highly recommend it! We enjoyed the hot tub in the evenings and the porches in the mornings. The home is beautifully decorated and comfortable.
- Guest Michael and Kim
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 06/05/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Our stay June2012
Our stay June2012
We stayed June 3-9 at the chalet. It was easy to find from the directions given by the owner, not difficult at all. When we irks arrived thought the property was abandoned the grass around the property and around the circle driveway was almost thigh length - made the propert look alittle tinned down frm the outside due to that fact. The inside is beautiful and beautifully decorated - loved the game room and the Xbox being there was a definite plus. The air conditioner didn't work right and had to call to get it fixed they came within that same day to fix it. However under both the smoker and barbaque there was bee nest inside and had to be careful and remove them before could use - think whoever cleans unit should check hi upon each rental. Also, was a bee or wasp nest under the lip of the hot tub somewhere because I myself was stung twice whilst sitting ou by the spa once just sitting ther and once just sitting on chair and put my foot up on hot tub and strong in the foot - foot swelled for the whole day. Shoul be monitored by cleaners to check for wasp or bees hives around spa and under lip of spa-could be dangerous for someone allergic or for children if stung. The only other hing we noticed was after staying for a week that there was no garbage pickp and not enough room to put garbage outside for that long. Was a nice cabin and enjoyed our stayed except or the minor problems. Is a great cabin for families.
- Guest Kimmy
- Date of stay 06/03/12
- Review Submitted 10/26/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Chalet Stay (June 2012)
Chalet Stay (June 2012)
It was a last minute trip my husband and I threw together. When making the arrangements the owners were very nice and helpful. You can tell they really care about making your stay easy and enjoyable. This was our second visit to Pigeon Forge and we truly love the area, nature, and the many things to see and do. Although I have a few complaints, the chalet is nice and could be even better with a few additions. The chalet was a little hard to find even with the maps. Signs were not marked very well. Although we were up in the mountains, there really wasn't a view but the area is nice and the location is close to almost everything. In the master bedroom there was no blow dryer which would be helpful to have due to airline bag restrictions and it takes up extra room in the suitcase that you really need. There was no dresser to put your clothes in and no hangers to hang your clothes throughout the entire home. We had to go buy some hangers. Also the master bedroom mattress may need to be replaced. I kept getting stuck in a heavy wear spot and kept rolling to the middle. We moved downstairs and the 2nd bedroom mattress was much better. The outside hot tub cover has a nest of bees under it somewhere because we saw many bees coming out when we tried to open the cover and my husband got stung on the knee. Needless to say we didn't get in at all. This can happen anywhere so just use caution when opening the cover on the outdoors hot tub. The home was clean and nicely decorated. The only real problem I had was the water. It smelled bad. I can't describe the odor but it was a real problem for me because when bathing or showering I never felt clean. The only saving grace was that I brought a bar of expensive perfumed soap with me. Maybe some kind of filter could eliminate the odor. We have stayed in other cabins in the Pigeon Forge area and didn't experience this issue. All in all the chalet really is a nice place and I would recommend it for the value, location, and overall beauty and experience. Thanks for sharing your home with us.
- Guest Teri Lynn
- Date of stay 06/21/12
- Review Submitted 06/28/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing.
Perfect getaway spot
Perfect getaway spot
WE loved staying at this 2 bedroom chalet! It was perfect for kids and families. It was very clean and very well maintained. The kids loved the pool table and xbox and activities that were there. We will stay here again for sure! They made it very easy to work with and book and were very helpful with the area! Would highly recommend to family and friends.....
- Guest julie
- Date of stay 06/14/12
- Review Submitted 06/20/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Thank You!Guest comment entered by owner
Just wanted to say Thank you for sharing your wonderful cabin with us. We had a great time and the kids loved the cabin! Perfect little vacation weekend. We will do it again. Thank you.
- Guest Julie
- Date of stay 06/14/12
- Review Submitted 06/17/12
Can't wait to go back!!
Can't wait to go back!!
We thourghly enjoyed the Chalet. Would deffinately book again. Perfect for a family with kids. The Safari theme was a hit with the kids as well as the pool table and the Xbox 360. Location was not that bad either. Enjoyed all the amenities of home. The architecure made the Chalet very unique and will recommend to our friends. The owners did everything to make our stay enjoyable.
- Guest Laura
- Date of stay 05/26/12
- Review Submitted 05/29/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the home, and I hope you'll come back!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Discounts: 6 nights or more $98 nightly, 10 nights or more $92 nightly
- Cleaning Fee: $90
- Taxes Included
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home. 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. 3. This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. 4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. 6. Pets are NOT allowed. 7. PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. 8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. 9. Hot Tub: No children under the age of 13 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. 10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. 11. Refunds for Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: • The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or • A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. • The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: -Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; -Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and -Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period. No refunds will be given for other inclement weather. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: I am an Emergency Responder, and I own nearly 40 home and apartment rentals, plus three vacation rentals. My wife, daughter, and I manage the properties ourselves. (Read Above: I am a workaholic.) In my downtime, I enjoy feeding the ducks that live on the pond behind my house, throwing out a line to see what bites, and escaping to the mountains.
- Primary: +1 276.632.0873 Please, no phone calls after 9:00 p.m. ET
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The chalet, with many updates this year!
The Master bedroom, with a jacuzzi tub, private bath, and private deck.
The second bedroom, with king-size bed and full bath.
The den, with a deck for grilling just outside
The hot tub is on the main level of the home, on one of three decks.
A private deck off the Master bedroom, the perfect place for your morning coffee
The NEW 6-person hot tub, with privacy shades on each side of the deck.
One of three decks at the chalet, with propane-fueled grill and private seating.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013