Amazing Florida Keys Retreat! Remodeled in 2011- with Wifi!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kawama Yacht Club townhome description
Amazing Townhome in Key Largo, FL. Kawama Yacht Club is a secluded gated community nestled right off the Atlantic ocean and is awaiting your arrival! Fully remodeled townhome close to swimming pool, saltwater lagoon, oceanside beach and fishing jetty on the Atlantic ocean.The unit is a 3-story townhome with newly tiled floors, fully stocked granite top kitchen and beautiful seaside decor. New furnishings throughout the unit. Relax and unwind your days away in the beautiful keys.
Keywords: Remodeled, updated, oceanside, Florida Keys, Kawama, beach, townhouse, new furniture, new kitchen
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Beautiful saltwater lagoon with dock, swimmer's raft and sandy beach located steps away from unit. Heated swimming pool with lounge chairs and umbrellas, large playground, chickee hut as well. Oceanside beach and marina with direct ocean access (Molasses Reef Marina). Amenities in townhome include: newly remodeled interiors will tiled floors, fully stocked kitchen with microwave and dishwasher, new furnishings throughout and several balconies and lanais to enjoy. Washer, dryer and 3 TV's (one on each floor). DVD on 2nd floor (family room)....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- You really don't have to leave Kawama to truly enjoy the Keys lifestyle. There are many activities such as swimming, fishing and just relaxing on the property. However, if you want to venture out, the possibilities are endless! Some of the main attractions include: John Pennekamp State Park, swim with the dolphins (Dolphins Plus), take a day trip to Key West (2hr scenic drive), feed the tarpon at Robbie's in Islamorada, jetski, parasail or charter a fishing boat, snorkel/scuba dive, etc. As for the dining, the choices run the gamut from casual to fine dining. Some restaurants nearby include: Pilot House, The Fish House, Calypso's, etc. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property was great! The owner was great to work with! Very informative and responded to any questions, quickly! Kawama is full of activity and everyone was very friendly! The townhouse was spacious and clean! Everyone (kids ages 17, 11, & 3) had their own space! We have visited the Key Largo area 3 times, now and still can't get enough! Looking forward to our return, next year! Thanks again for a wonderful, relaxing, worry free vacation!
- Guest Steph (New York)
- Date of stay 03/22/13
- Review Submitted 04/01/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
This 3 story townhome is rented monthly From $2,750 to $3,500 monthly/depending on season. Cleaning fee: $100.00 Security/Damage Deposit: $500.00 (Refundable upon inspection after departure). Signed rental agreement required along with full payment 15 days prior to arrival. Note: Monthly Rentals: $100.00 maximum electricity when renting per month.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We have been coming to Kawama for over 25 years and finally had the opportunity to purchase a unit of our own in 2010. Kawama is an amazing place to spend time with our family. We love the outdoors and recharge our batteries every time we visit. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do!
Why the Owner Chose Kawama Yacht Club:
Kawama is a great place to unwind and reconnect with family. It is a gated community off the beaten path, but with big city amenities around the corner. You may decide to just take in the beautiful surroundings and not leave. But if you desire, you have the convenience of a modern city just a few minutes away, with amazing restaurants, groceries, and shopping.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Some of the unique benefits of Kawama include our unique saltwater lagoon which will bring hours of enjoyment. We also have access to a beach area and fishing jetty on the oceanside in which you can snorkel, fish or just watch the beautiful sunset!
- Primary: (954)401-7448
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, October 18, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.