Treasure Bay House - Bay View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Port St. Joe house description
SCALLOP SEASON HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 24TH AND THEY ARE PLENTIFUL THIS YEAR. Treasure Bay House is nestled on a half-acre homesite between St Joseph Bay and The St Joseph Bay Buffer Preserve. Designed and decorated with families in mind for the perfect getaway. Whether you prefer the sunset view over the bay or the pristine wildlife viewing of the preserve, the screened porches will expand your enjoyment of the outdoors. Conveniently located close to all that the 'Forgotten Coast' has to offer yet it is private and uncrowded. Well stocked with everything you will need for a fun-filled vacation. Easy off road parking with plenty of room for your boat and close to all area public and private boat ramps.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Hiking and wildlife viewing at St Joseph Bay Buffer Preserve (1mi), Golf at St Joseph Bay Country Club (4mi), Horseback riding on the beach and swimming at Salinas Park (1mi), St Joseph Bay boat ramp at Presnell's Marina for boating, fishing, snorkeling and scalloping (3mi), Shopping and Dining in port St Joe (6,mi), Historic Appalachicola (20mi), St Vincent Island Shuttle at Indian Pass (6mi), World famous Indian Pass Raw Bar (6mi), Panama City (30mi)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
RATES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE WITH NO ADD ON FEES!!
RATES ARE BASED ON 6 GUESTS. ADDITIONAL FEE APPLIES FOR GUESTS OVER 6.
Base rates shown are for the high summer season. Please contact owner directly via e-mail for additional rates.
Available for long term seasonal rent with DEEP DISCOUNTS.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Panama City International Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Salinas Park at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: St Joseph Bay Country Club at 4 Miles
- Primary: (352) 726-5732 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Treasure Bay House exterior. Lots of covered parking.
Master bedroom with private bath.
View of St Joseph Bay from front screened room.
Large open great room.
Bedroom with queen sized bed.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013