Dollar Point Family Retreat - Hot Tub - Private Beach, Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Come enjoy the perfect family retreat in Dollar Point with beautiful filtered views of Lake Tahoe and the mountains. Dollar Point Family Retreat is located in Dollar Point, the most sought-after north shore neighborhood, just 2 miles from Tahoe City. With access to a private HOA beach, swimming pool and tennis court, Dollar Point Family Retreat is the ideal summer home. Infused by natural sunlight, the well-stocked kitchen and dining area open to the comfortable living area with cathedral ceilings. A charming den with TV off the master bedroom and living room encourages small group conversations and activities. Southern exposure on the main level deck offers sun all day long while easy access with a two-car garage and a level driveway make it an appealing winter home as well. Come enjoy the lovely home with your family, winter or summer.
Keywords: Dollar Point Family Retreat
- 2800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 0
- 2800 Square Feet; Filtered Lakeview & Hot Tub; Lovely Landscaped Yard with Front/Backyard Lawn & Large Deck with Patio Furniture & Gas Plumbed BBQ; Additional Sleeping: Sofa Sleeper in Den * Five TVs - Living Room TV/DVD is a Flat Screen w/Video Library & CD Player * iPod Docking Station, Large Windows & Vaulted Ceiling in Living Room * Gas Fireplace in Living Room * Entry Level Master Bedroom & Living & Kitchen Area For Those Who do not Want Stairs * Jetted Tub in Bathrooms & Coiled Heated Floors * Dining Table Seats 10 - Bar Seating for 2 * Ceiling Fans: Living Room, Master & 2nd Bedroom * Large Laundry Room with Additional Sink * Wireless Internet * 2 Car Garage with Level Driveway * Inquire about Pets - Written Permission Required ...moreless
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options:Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events:Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events:NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 Summer Events and Activities: Tahoe City Events: Free Sunday Concerts on the Beach 4:00-7:00, Thursday Farmers' Market, Wildlife Wednesdays on the Beach, Shopping, Restaurants, Small Movie Theater, Gatekeepers' Museum, Fanny Bridge, Rafting Along the Truckee River, Sailing, Lake Cruises, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Waterskiing, (http://www.visittahoecity.org/) Biking: Ride Along Hwy 89 to Access the Paved Bike Bath into Tahoe City Along the Gorgeous Truckee River While Watching the River Rafters Float By or Head Up the West Shore to One of the Lovely Beaches Alpine Meadows: Horse Stables offer a variety of options for trail riding through the Granite Chief Wilderness; Hike the Five Lakes Trail - a moderately challenging 4 mile round trip hike along the back side of KT 22 along a wall of exposed granite and volcanic rock. Once you get to the top, you are rewarded with multiple lakes and scenic views World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: Aerial Tram to High Camp for Rollerskating, Mountain Biking, Hiking (full moon tours), Disc Golf, Paintball, Swimming, Tennis, Entertainment. Base Camp Offers a Ropes Course, Sky Jump, Climbing Wall (http://www.squaw.com/) Village at Squaw: Mini-Golf, Multiple & Varied Restaurants, Shopping, Kids Activities, Spa Services, Summer Movie Series Every Thursday @ 8:30 pm, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Bluesdays: July & August evenings 6:00-8:30 pm - an exceptional lineup of notable blues performers plus great deals on food & activities (http://www.squaw.com/the-village); Squaw Valley USA Events: Fine Arts & Crafts Festival June 30th-July 1st; Independence Week Celebration June 30th-July 8th; Art, Wine & Music Fest July 14th-15th; Wanderlust Festival July 26th-29th; Brews, Jazz & Funk August 11th-12th; Labor Day Sales & Alpen Wine Fest Sept. 2nd Golfing: 9 Hole Course in Tahoe City & Kings Beach, 18 Hole Championship Courses in Squaw Valley, Tahoe Donner, Incline Village & Northstar Northstar Events: 5th Annual Beerfest & Bluegrass Festival July 14th; Tahoe Trail 100k Leadville Qualifier July 22nd; Tahoe Star Tours Every Sat.; Retro Skate Nights Every Tuesday; Chalk Tahoe - Memorial Day Weekend; Autumn Food & Wine Festival Sept. 7th-9th; Tough Mudder Sept. 22nd-23rd ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer:..........................$600 night/$3600 week All other:.......................$500 night/$3000 week Christmas/President's Week:......$750 night/$4500 week New Years:.......................$1000 night/$6000 week (7th Night FREE For All Seasons) Cleaning: $350 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Tahoe City:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 800-581-8828
- Secondary: 530-584-3444
Fabulous Dollar Point Home with Back Yard, Big Deck, Family Style Neighborhood
Filtered Lake Views From Grassy Back Yard and Upstairs Deck
Lovely Living Room with Flat Screen TV/DVD, Gas Fireplace, Filtered Lake Views
Comfortable & Spacious Living Room for Multiple Conversations
Kitchen with Center Island Range
Master Bedroom with TV, Room is connected to Den
King Bed Suite - Access to Backyard
HOA Pool for tons of fun!
Level Driveway and 2 Car Garage for Easy in/out Access
Deck, BBQ and Covered Hot Tub with Filtered Lake Views
Open Floor Plan & Large Windows for Tons of Sunshine
Dining Room - Table Seats 10 Plus Kitchen Counter Seating for 2
Den with Sofa Sleeper, Flat Screen TV/DVD, Access to Upstairs Deck
Twin Over Queen Bunk Beds - Super Fun for Kids
Jetted Tub in Master Bath
Private Beach for HOA
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013