4BR/2BA -Home, Private Pool, Disney 5 Mins, Starting at $69/nt
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
4-BR home with 2 BA. Master suite with a king size bed and guestroom with a queen. Other two bedrooms have two twin beds. Three- and five-bedroom homes also available. I own six homes in the Disney area. I take great pride in the quality and cleanliness of my homes. Give my homes a try, you will not be disappointed.
Why choose Royalty Vacation Homes over hotels?
* More Comfort and Privacy - Why stay in a cramped hotel room when you can relax in a spacious home with a private, enclosed pool. All of my homes have master suites with private baths and king-size bed, fully-equipped kitchens, central air conditioning, ceiling fans, large spacious living and dining rooms, upgraded Florida-style furniture, decor, and pool furniture.
* Great Value - For the same price as a small hotel room you can enjoy a spacious vacation home with a private, enclosed pool. Also, with a fully-equipped kitchen and poolside barbecue grill you do not have to spend a small fortune eating every meal in a restaurant.
* Convenience and Location - All of my homes are just minutes from Disney World, many other Central Florida attractions, golf, shopping, and restaurants with easy access to all major highways. These homes are fully equipped with washer/dryer, linens, towels, pool towels, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, digital cable TV, high speed internet, free unlimited calls (USA and Canada), VCR, DVD/CD, gas grill, high chair, Pak-n-Play, and lots more! Nothing is missing and all included in the price.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my listing. For more information, please give me a call.
Looking forward to speaking with you,
Keywords: Rental House
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Convertible bed(s)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
ReviewsWrite a review
We booked this home for 9 days and we loved it! The owner was the best when it came to reserving the home. Communication was always great. We had a burner on the stove that wasn't working; I called the maintenance team and she had someone at the home within an hour. It was designed exactly like the pictures showed. It was well maintained and clean up arrival. Everything was available in the home to make this a great stay. Also to have the security of a home being in a gated community made us fall in love with the home even more. The pool was the best. This was a great stay and we will stay here again.
- Guest Illinois Family
- Date of stay 06/26/12
- Review Submitted 07/16/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Great property and great location!
Great property and great location!
We booked this home for 11 nights and were extremely pleased with our vacation. First of all, I was so glad we decided to rent a house instead of staying in a hotel. It was so much more relaxing to be able to come home from Disney and Universal and then let the kids jump in the pool. The location of this home is perfect. The house had everything we needed and was very comfortable. We will definitely want to return for our next family vacation! Thanks!!!
- Guest Shauna
- Date of stay 05/18/11
- Review Submitted 05/31/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
I agree with the 5 star review above
I agree with the 5 star review above
Clean and spacious . More than accommodated my family of 8. Very nice gated neighborhood, secluded and out of site of busy highways, but close enough for access within a couple of minutes. Plenty of linens and towels. Walmart is three minutes away, Disney about ten. The owner was courteous and easy to work with. We will stay there again.
- Guest Jeff
- Date of stay 01/13/11
- Review Submitted 01/25/11
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Just returned from our fall vacation, and owed it the the owner to share our outstanding experience! : Wonderful home to rent, that was pennies on the dollar compared to the Disney hotels. We had our own pool, lake to walk to, privacy and security in knowing the neighborhood is gated. Neighborhood also features community pool, tennis and wonderful- beautiful lake. Home was very clean, well maintained , spacious and the neighborhood extremely well cared for- in fact I would call it manicured. We had our own laundry room, and could have packed far less than we did. Do the Disney Parks, then come HOME to cook your own meals and relax in your own pool! Owner was fantastic, responsive to questions we had, and we would recommend this home to our friends with no hesitation! Grocery stores, Wal Mart, shopping, restuarants and all attractions were well within 30 minutes ! ( Wal Mart Super Store was less than 1 mile away ) PERFECT PLACE FOR FAMILY GET AWAY ! We would go back, and never consider a hotel after this incredible experience. Even when you factor in renting a car, this is still by far the cheper and much better option for those wanting a high quality place to stay, AND the savings. This option gives you flexibility in your trip, a place to call your own, and is the perfect for those families taking in area attractions. No brainer as far as this Minnesota family is concerned. Thank you to the owner of this home for helping us make Florida memories that will last a lifetime!!
- Guest Kid Rick
- Date of stay 10/16/10
- Review Submitted 11/01/10
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with young children, families with teenagers.
*Low Season ... $99/Night .. $625/Week | Last minute Specials *Mid Season...$119/Night..$775/Week|Dec 8-15th $75/n or $599/wk *High Season..$139/Night..$895/Week/ Jan 19th-24th Only $429 tax incl. *Please refer to my website for exact dates/ Mar 30th-Apr 28th $95/n or $719/wk Rates subject to 13% Florida tax|Apr 29th-June 8th $75/n or $599/wk Pool heat: $30/Day or $159/Week 5 Day Min| all specials include tax 4 nights or less add $75 cleaning fee. | Additional discounts for 2 or more weeks|
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 437-3529 ext. 195
- Secondary: (603) 466-5422 ext. 195 (New Hampshire, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Owner's Website - MORE INFO & PHOTOS!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 14, 2013