Nicaragua Lodge-Spa Near Granada ...Hacienda Puerta Del Cielo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Discover a green mountainside paradise in beautiful, sun-kissed Nicaragua! Hacienda Puerta del Cielo, borders a protected national rainforest, teeming with colorful flora and fauna. Imagine yourself relaxing in your own private tropical pool overlooking a peaceful lagoon or meditating in a breezy hammock in your cabana's private veranda.
Hacienda Puerta del Cielo is a small, resort-style property with 4 separate and private Cabanas as well as 2 Guestrooms, which can accommodate up to 12 of your friends and family members in luxurious comfort. Each Cabana has a king size bed, luxury linens, a mini-bar, A/C, ceiling fans, private patio with outdoor shower, private deck with hammock overlooking Volcano Masaya National Park, as well as, an en-suite toilet room & indoor shower, (one Cabana has a Jacuzzi).
Our two Guestrooms share a large bathroom, each has two twin beds and ceiling fans. These two connecting rooms open onto a large veranda and common lounging area which boasts of spectacular views of the National Park, Volcanos, Lagoon and our "river pool."
All common areas, including lounges, dining and bar areas, are alfresco but undercover, in order to appreciate the magnificent surrounding views and the lush flora and fauna of our tropical setting. For the sun worshipper, several sun-drenched terraces are also available.
If you always wanted to own a Resort in an exotic tropical setting... Hacienda Puerta del Cielo is the place to come with your family and friends. We will cater to your every need and make sure you have the time of your life!
We have a staff to fulfill all of your needs, as well as the use of a brand-new 12 passenger van (fuel and driver/guide not included), with your personal chauffeur to guide you and help you discover Nicaragua!
From our location, you can explore our nearby National Parks (25 minutes away), the Colonial City of Granada, one of the oldest in the American continent (25 minutes away) and the Pacific beaches (35 minutes away). Enjoy the drive through the mountains of central Nicaragua and the many picturesque towns dotting the landscape.
Please visit us at Trip Advisor to read all of our Five-Star reviews left by our previous satisfied guests!
Keywords: Lodge, estate, Spa, Ecolodge, Casitas, resort, nicaragua, Granada, B&B, boutique hotel, bungalow, cabins.
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Explore the natural environment or adventure hike through the 60 acre grounds of our Hacienda and enjoy Ecotourism in luxury. Centrally located, we are near the Arts and Crafts centers of Masaya and Catarina and near Granada, Nicaragua’s historic and Colonial gem, and 45 minutes from both the ocean and Managua's International Airport. If you always wanted to own a Resort in an exotic tropical setting...Hacienda Puerta del Cielo is the place to come with your family and friends. You will have staff to fulfill all of your needs as well as a new 12 passenger van (fuel and driver-guide extra) with your personal chauffeur to guide you and help you discover Nicaragua....moreless
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Computer Available
Pool & Spa
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- We are located close to National Parks, active volcanoes, cloud forest, colonial cities and handicraft markets. Enjoy our organized Tours and Activities (entrance fees not included) and discover the beauty of our country. Spanish Colonial City of Granada: founded in 1524 by the Conquistador Hernandez de Cordoba and is thought to be the oldest European settlement on the American continent. Picturesque and colorful, Granada is the home of many fine examples of restored colonial-era architecture, and is the hub of Nicaraguan tourism. Mombacho Cloud Forest Reserve: Considered Latin America’s most spectacular Cloud Forest. Boasting over 800 species of plants, 174 species of birds and 30 species of reptiles. Volcano Masaya National Park: This is the only volcano in the western hemisphere where one can drive directly to the rim!. We then visit the picturesque town of Masaya, where you will stroll through the Old Market and its open air stalls where you can find souvenirs to take home....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan 6-April 30 & Nov 01-Dec 14 ................$ 5239/3nts.........$ 12298 /wk. May 1-Oct 31...................................$ 4429/3nts.........$ 10318 /wk. Dec 15-Jan 5...................................$ 15569 /wk 50% deposit required with reservation + $ 750 damage deposit. 3 meals per day included. Alcoholic beverages and spa services not included. 8 staff members and 12 person vehicle included (fuel extra). Rates does not include goverment 17% tax or 10% service fee. * A minimun of 8 guests and a maximun of 11 guests is required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About: I am an American Architect and Yacht Designer, born in Nicaragua, who has lived in the US for the past 35 years. Throughout my travels around the world, I have visited fantastic places and met interesting people from all over the world, but my thoughts always come back to the beauty of the landscape of my native country and their welcoming people. With charming colonial cities, active volcanoes, lush national parks, peaceful lakes, private islands and expansive beaches nearby, this is the place where I rather be! I am fortunate to travel quite often to the Hacienda with family and friends, but every time I visit, I am still in awe of the natural beauty and the incredible views that surround the property. Originally intended as a vacation home for my family and friends, I changed my mind after buying the land and decided to share this beautiful setting with the world! With no one around for miles, Hacienda Puerta del Cielo, whose name loosely means ‘Doorway to Heaven, it’s on the edge of a precipice, and the perfect place to relax the body and soul. I would like to invite you to come down and enjoy my little piece of paradise!
Last year, I held the opening of Hacienda Puerta del Cielo, a resort like eco-lodge and spa, which sits at the top of a cliff overlooking a National Park complete with an active volcano and a lake near Granada, where one can admire nature’s wonderful handiwork. I have designed the lodge so that the guests are in the outdoor environment almost all the time and can enjoy nature in comfort and luxury. If you have ever wondered what Nicaragua is all about, I invite you to visit us and discover a tropical paradise!
The Unique Benefits at this Lodge:
We are located in the mountains of central Nicaragua, where everything is 30 minutes or less away. That includes; our national parks, lakes, colonial cities, the international Airport, the pacific beaches and the many charming little towns that are located here. So, you can explore central Nicaragua and after a day filled with adventure you can retired to your own piece of paradise where you can relax, enjoy a good meal and have a restful night in the privacy of your own resort with family and friends.
- Primary: 011 505 8396 2039
- Secondary: 1(772)708-2865
Rent this exclusive and exotic tropical resort! Experience ecoturism in luxury!
Our cliff top lazy-river pool overlooks a volcano, crater lake, national park.
Our private Casitas will be your home away from home... for family and friends!
Enjoy cocktails, spectacular sunsets,360 degree views at our alfresco lounge
Honeymoon Suite: jacuzzi, private garden/deck, private access to lazy-river pool
Our backyard! Volcano Masaya National Park...relax your body and soul!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, September 17, 2012