2/2 New Decor/ Kitch/Baths at Bus Stop Nr/ Town/Restaurants
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Timberline townhome description
This townhouse looks like a model with new kitchen and appliances, new bathrooms with slate floors and slate tiles with bathtubs. Antiques and original art throughout, wood floors, a cozy, homey feeling yet very well appointed in terms of views of the Sherwin Mountains and decor. New dining table seats 6and morning sun streams in. A hutch and cathedral ceiling provides a country feeling, yet a big screen TV and stereo, DVD to give modern luxury. This home is not only cozy, but it provides a charming atmosphere with warm colors on the walls, plenty of light, and comfortable new living environment. Mornings in the dining area gets the morning warm sunshine. A perfect place to enjoy that first cup of coffee or tea. Use the wood fireplace for that mountain feeling or oil heaters in every room. But they are not needed in the summer. Electric blankets are on the beds but not needed in the summers. This is 1100 sq feet of quality, views, luxury and all the amenities. The kitchen is even stocked with basic supplies. There are 2 master bedrooms with double beds.
Keywords: Two story with great room, kitch,bath upstairs with views of trees,Sherwin mts and So.exposure, 2 bedrooms, bath, common area downstairs, level parking in front of home. quality decor throughout. Ski rack indoors. Avail. Thanksgiving/holidays
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- This townhome is a platinum listing because it is on the ski shuttle and bus route. Simply park on a level space in front of townhome and walk or ride the bus to wherever you desire to be whether it is restaurants, shops, P.O., library, grocery store, DVD rentals, or the Looney Bean for a cup of coffee. Inside the newly decorated home are wood floors, a "great room" with a kitchen stockedwith some staples whichis newly remodeled, antiques, original art, large windows to see the mountain view and a hutch to provide a country feeling. It has wood floors, cathedral ceiling upstairs, a beautiful dining room table, large TV and wood fireplace. It is COZY, UPSCALE, LUXURIOUS, AND IT LOOKS LIKE A MODEL. Still available for Thanksgiving/holidays....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- This is a central location for walking around town, shopping, going to restaurants and theater. It is very close to free X-country skiing at Shadyrest, or Mammoth Trails. Hiking from the townhouse to local trails is also an option. Or stay back at the townhome and enjoy the decor with a cup of hot cocoa from the beautiful kitchen where the sun shines into the windows in the mornings. It is close to the swimming pool, hot tub and sauna....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
review by ownerGuest comment entered by owner
review by owner
Repairs were needed after this guest left. The keyboard as well as springs in sofa bed located in the living room were broken. I have since added a firm queen bed in second bedroom. The sun pours into condo in the mornings and throughout the day, thereby eliminating need for electric or wood heat in the summers.
- Guest Mark
- Date of stay 12/19/11
- Review Submitted 06/06/12
DO NOT STAY HERE
DO NOT STAY HERE
No heat and security deposit issues. We booked the condo 12/19/11 to 12/22/11. First, the the place has no heat; it has one space heater in each bedroom down stairs and a pot belly stove upstairs. Each log in the stove lasts about 45 minutes to one hour so unless you want to get up every hour and go upstairs to throw another log on the fire there is no heat upstairs, nice and cold for the morning. The space heaters are not sufficient to to warm the bathroom or the hallway downstairs so it was cold the entire time we were there. Last, the sofa sleeper upstairs was broken and we emailed the owner immediately upon discovering that it was broken. This was the morning after we arrived. The owner called us and we further explained the problem -- that the sofa sleeper was not working properly. The owner then had a maintenance person come and look at it. Several days after we returned the owner sent an email thanking us for leaving the condo in good condition but telling us she was keeping the deposit and asking us to pay an additional $280 to pay for the repair. DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO FREEZE and risk the owner to keep your deposit for something you did not break.
- Guest Yukon (Palos Verdes, California, LA County)
- Date of stay 12/19/11
- Review Submitted 01/09/12
winter week $325/night summer $200/night (4 night min.) winter weekend $375/night summer weekend $250/night (3 night min) winter holiday $400/night summer holiday $300/night (3 night min.) June-October monthly rate: $2000 ctober-December monthly rate:$2500 January-March monthly rate:$3,000
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: I enjoy the outdoor activities that Mammoth offers. Travel, reading, and music are the core of my interest range.
Why the Owner Chose Timberline:
I was attracted to the active life style that Mammoth offers.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
I ski, hike swim, read, play musical instruments (piano and wooden wind instruments) and enjoy friends and family at my home. I especially love being surrounded by art and a quality lifestyle. I find great inspiration from being in the mountains.
- Primary: 760-2180083
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitch has been completely remodeled and gets the morning sun!
looks out to the Jeffrey Pine trees. kitchen fully equipped.
here is the view from balcony off the living room. Isn't it beautiful?
bedroom has a heater, TV, and view of trees outside window.
loving room has original art, wide-screen TV and wood heater.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, November 26, 2012