Newly Renovated, Direct Ocean View Condo in Cocoa Beach!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ocean Pines condo description
• A perfect location for a Beach Vacation! Relax and enjoy your tropical getaway at this newly renovated and beautifully furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bath oceanfront, corner Condo. Everything you will need is here! Enjoy the breeze of the ocean as you walk along the beach, just steps away! Soak up the sun as you relax by the pool or sit on the wraparound balcony and enjoy the direct ocean view. This 6th floor balcony view of the Ocean is incredible! This Oceanfront complex is located in the heart of downtown Cocoa Beach! The area offers great dining, shopping and entertainment for all ages. The famous Ron-Jon's Surf Shop is a great place to visit and is just down the street! The Cocoa Beach Pier is a local "Hot Spot" with great entertainment, restaurants and beach fun. Port Canaveral is nearby where you can take a daily cruise along the ocean, deep sea fish and in the evening sail aboard the NEW gambling cruise ship for your entertainment! At Port Canaveral, you can also have lunch at some of the finest fresh seafood markets or lovely waterfront restaurants and watch the cruise ships go by! For the theater lovers, you can enjoy a live show at the Cocoa Beach Surfside Playhouse. Just 15 minutes away is Historic Cocoa Village which is a stunning, very unique shopping and dining venue. Visit the Kennedy Space Center just 20 minutes away or take a trip to Disney World just 50 minutes away. Your days and evenings will be filled with enjoyment and fun!
Keywords: Cocoa Beach, Ocean Pines, Direct Ocean, Ocean View, Condo, 3 bedroom, 2 bath
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Flat Screen Tv's in Bedrooms, Toaster, Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
MONTHLY RATE $2800.. TO $3200.- DISCOUNTED RATE WHEN RENTING A 2ND MONTH SPECIAL - LOWEST RATE FOR EARLY BOOKING FOR THE 2012 SEASON!! ALL RENTAL SUBJECT TO 11% TAX AND $95. CLEANING FEE
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Relax on your balcony and enjoy this stunning Direct Ocean View!
Kitchen renovation with new cabinets and granite countertops!
Wake up to the soothing Ocean Waves in your King Bed.
3rd Bedroom with a Queen Bed.
Beautiful large pool and Clubhouse
Look out toward the Ocean or at your flat screen TV in this cozy living area.
Nicely Decorated and spacious Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.