VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This three story townhome is conveniently located in Destin on a private beach, directly on the white sandy beach! There are several great restaurants within walking distance, outlet malls, boutique stores, public world class golf courses, and many other activities that are nearby for all ages. Wireless internet, so bring your laptop!!
This townhome has been updated with new appliances, new large decks, new furnishings and is beautifully decorated. Each level has it's own large balcony with breathtaking views of the Emerald Gulf Coast beach.
The first (bottom) level has two spacious rooms. One of which is a bedroom with a Flat Screen TV and 2 queen beds. The second is an area with its own Flat Screen TV and 1 queen bed. On this level, you will have a full bath and a laundry area. The second level has a full kitchen with all appliances, dining room with a table that seats 6 and countertop space that seats 3, a half bath, and a living room with 2 very comfortable futon couches and a Flat Screen TV. The third level has two bedrooms. The first is a Master bedroom with an attached bathroom & private deck overlooking ocean. The second bedroom has a Queen Bed with a Flat Screen TV and a separate full bathroom. All rooms have their own TV.
We have an enclosed spiral staircase that can be accessed from every level (even the Master Bedroom on the very top level) that spirals all the way down to the beach. As soon as you open the beach level door, you will find an outside shower and a closet with beach toys.
All rates are subject to change at anytime until the booking is confirmed. Nightly Rates and Monthly Rates are available upon request during the Winter, Spring and Fall periods. No Nightly Rates during the Summer Period.
20% of the Total Amount is due upon Booking. The remaining 80% is due 45 days prior to your arrival.
Security Deposits are fully refundable given there are no damages or extra cleaning fees.
All weeks require $500 Security Deposit.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: I grew up in Destin and love the area. My family still resides in Destin so I travel to Florida as much as possible. I take great pride in my Destin Townhome and hope you love it as much as I do.
Why the Owner Chose Sanddollar Townhomes: Owning a vacation home in the heart of Destin has been, by far, the best thing I have ever done. This home is directly on the beach with a beautiful horizon of sunrises and sunsets. This is the place to get away from the everyday hussle and bussle and to have a nice, relaxing vacation.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome: One of the unique benefits of this townhome is that we are on a private beach.