Villa Colorado - Fabulous 4BR/3BA with Internet Near Breck - Only $200
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fairplay cabin description
Villa Colorado is a beautiful and luxurious custom cabin located in the Heart of the Colorado Rockies. It is in a secluded and wooded location with sweeping mountain and valley views. It is close enough to enjoy the activities in Breckenridge and Fairplay but far enough away to avoid the crowds and city noise. The home is in a great location for outdoor activities in both the winter and the summer.
The home has 4 full bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The master loft has a large sitting room, a private balcony and deck and a fabulous 5-piece master bath featuring a retractable skylight and wooded mountain views.
The gourmet kitchen has custom cabinetry from reclaimed Colorado wood. It has all the amenities and necessities that even the gourmet chef would be happy with. There is a dry bar for entertaining or just relaxing after a day of hiking or skiing. The wood-burning fireplace is magnificent and built of stone. Downstairs, there is a large lounge area and game room with a foosball table, entertainment center, microwave, and mini-fridge. There is a full bath downstairs with a shower. It is off of the main door for easy entrance.
This new home is going to have just about everything brand new - including:
Queen-Main Guest, Downstairs Guest, New Sleeper Sofa
Twin(up)/Full(down)—“Kids Room”. Full will sleep adult.
• New Wood-burning Stove
• New Carpet
• Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors
• New Granite Countertops
• Colorado-reclaimed Cabinets
• New Knotty Pine Doors
• Game Room with New Beverage Mini Refrigerator including foosball table, DVD-player, movies, games, cards, children’s toys and books, separate bathroom and sink
• Large Decks off the front of the house and the master bedroom
• New Copper Sink and All-bronze, Oil-rubbed Fixtures
• New Leather Furniture
“A true Colorado experience in the lap of luxury”
The remodel of the home will be completed the first week of December. Contact me for updated pictures as the work progresses.
The outdoors is just as magnificent as the indoors. There is a large oversized deck with sweeping mountain views. There are also great valley views. It is a wonderful place to relax after a day in the Colorado Rockies.
This is an amazing home and an amazing location for any time of the year. If you an avid hiker, skiier, or mountain climber, you will find activities nearby. Hunters and fishermen will be near the Platte River and several of the local lakes and reservoirs. There is something for everyone in this area!!
In winter, (4 wheel drive is recommended), there's Breckenridge world class skiing within 15 minutes. Numerous other ski venues (Copper Mtn., Keystone, Vail, Monarch, Ski Cooper) are within another 1/2 an hour. Other winter activities nearby include cross country skiing, snow-mobiling. During the summer, there's white water rafting, hiking, ATV trails, biking, fishing, hunting, and camping. You can relax and just enjoy the natural beauty or head out to the nearby towns/resorts/parks, and enjoy the unlimited winter and summer activities the area has to offer.
In the summer you will be in the center of all activities including old mine ruins, Montgomery Reservoir, Mt. Lincoln, Mt. Bross, Mt. Quandry and many more. Fairplay (just 10 miles away) is the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include hiking, mountain climbing, horseback riding, ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more. Alma is only 5 minutes away and offers dining, shopping, and entrances to some of the most beautiful drives in Colorado such as Kite Lake, Bristlecone Pines, and Mosquito Pass, and the trailheads to many of the famous fourteeners.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great home to call your 'Base Camp'.
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a in the summer but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* In Subdivision... Access to National Forest/ large lots for plenty of seclusion
* Breckenridge ... ski, snowmobile, fish, ride, golf - 25 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 30 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting – 25 min
* Alma…..Access to many of the 14’ers and Kite Lake, old mine ruins, fishing
* Como Historic Railroad District - 20 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge – 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak – 60 min. SE
You will enjoy the flexibility of being able to explore all of the exciting areas in the heart of the Rockies by being in the center of all the activities. You will be able to enjoy a luxurious home but also the seclusion and beauty that only a true mountain setting can offer.
Keywords: Beautiful Custom Cabin Near Fairplay and Breckenridge that is secluded and has sweeping mountain and valley views.
- 900 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 9-11
- King size beds (1) The master bedroom has a king bed., Queen size Beds (2) There are two bedrooms with queen size beds., Double Beds (1) The bottom bunk in one bedroom is a double., Twin or Single Beds (1) The bunk on top of the 4th. bedroom is a twin, Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) There is a new queen size sleeper sofa....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Wood Stove:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- This fabulous custom home has so many amenities that they are hard to describe. The master loft has a large sitting room, a private deck and a 5-piece bath featuring a retractable skylight and a private sitting area looking out of the 2-story windows & mountains. The home is being totally remodeled and will be complete by the first week of December. It includes: Beds: King-Master Queen-Main Guest, Queen-Downstairs Guest, Upgraded Coleman Air Mattress. Twin(up)/Full(down)—“Kids Room”. Full will sleep adult. • New Wood-burning Stove • New Carpet • Newly Refinished Hardwood Floors • New Granite Countertops • Colorado-reclaimed Cabinets • New Knotty Pine Doors • Game Room with New Beverage Mini Refrigerator including foosball table, DVD-player, movies, games, cards, Wood Stove, separate bathroom and sink, Game Table • Large Decks off the front of the house and the master bedroom • New Copper Sink and All-bronze, Oil-rubbed Fixtures • Leather Furniture “A true Colorado experience...moreless
- Game Room:
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- In winter, (4 wheel drive is recommended), there's Breckenridge world class skiing within 15 minutes. Numerous other ski venues (Copper Mtn., Keystone, Vail, Monarch, Ski Cooper) are within another 1/2 an hour. Other winter activities nearby include cross country skiing, winter horseback riding, snow-mobiling, sleigh rides, and much more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Mountain Escape
Beautiful Mountain Escape
Wonderful family vacation home. We enjoyed five relaxing days in this beautiful home. The views were amazing and we loved seeing the wildlife. The location is great, Breckenridge is only 30 minutes away. We will definitely be staying in this house again. Loved it and can't wait till our next visit!
- Guest CMM (OK)
- Date of stay 07/20/12
- Review Submitted 09/12/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children.
I spent a long weekend relaxing in this beautiful home, spending time with family. The gorgeous views from 2 balconies of the snow-covered trees and landscape were breathtaking. The comfortable loft sitting area provided a relaxing spot to also look out on the trees and valley below. There was room enough for all of us to enjoy time in the family room with a fire in the wood-burning stove. The kids had a blast in the game room, playing video games and foosball. The convenience of having a mini-fridge on this floor made it possible for the kids to get their own drinks and snacks. We definitely plan on returning to this home again this year.
- Guest Judith (Colorado)
- Date of stay 01/20/12
- Review Submitted 01/24/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Fantastic Rental Home!
Fantastic Rental Home!
My family rented this home for a long weekend ski trip. We had a great time! The house was well appointed and the views were amazing. We were able to be on the slopes in Breckenridge within 40 minutes. I would highly recommend this property and plan to rent it again next season.
- Guest Andrew (Aurora, CO)
- Date of stay 12/29/11
- Review Submitted 01/03/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Holiday Rates are $255 per night on weekdays and $270 per night on weekends. The weekly rate on holidays is $1530. This includes President's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. Please call for exact rates on holidays. There is a 4 night minimum in the summer. Weekly rates apply only to "Low Season."
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Denver and Colorado Springs at 100 Miles
- Nearest Train: Denver at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 9 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Fairplay at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Breckenridge at 20 Miles
Beautiful Villa Montana. Custom Home amid Mountains and Beautiful Serene Forests
Gorgeous Comfortable Great Room with Wood Burning Stove.
Luxurious Master Suite with Sitting Room, Private Balcony, Jetted Jacuzzi, TV.
Relax after skiing or hiking in the luxuriouis jetted tub in the master suite.
One of Two Bedrooms on the Main Level with a Queen Bed and tasteful cabin decor.
Large Game Room With Flat Screen TV, Foosball, Wet Bar, & Comfy leather Seating.
Gorgeous Cedar with Stone Accents Surround this Custom Home. Great lower patio.
View from the home which is surrounded by Spruce and White-Caped Mountains.
Picture Perfect Views of the mountains from the Magnificent Two-Story Windows.
Gourmet Kitchen with all new stainless appliances, granite, and custom woodwork
Private sitting room off master suite for relaxing in solitude -WITH VIEWS!
View from the private balcony off of the master suite. Gorgeous spruce trees.
Bedroom Downstairs with a Queen Bed, Log furniture and cabin decor.
New Game Table in the Game Room. There is also Foos-Ball and a flat screen TV.
Enjoy gorgeous sunsets from the huge deck and the two-story windows.
Large Deck with Beautiful Mountain and Valley views and comfy furniture.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013