QuietudeSpectacular 4 Bedroom Pool Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This home will impress!
Gorgeous 4 bedroom pool home on serene coco plum island features quality throughout. This home is super clean and perfect for families and large groups. The location of this home is a very short walk to coco plum beach.
Stay here if you are looking for a great place to relax in the Florida Keys outside with high end accommodations to match inside.
You will feel like you are in a nature reserve at quietude coco plum island. An exceptional spot for enjoying the pool or a canal swim.
Bedrooms/accommodations (4/10) ~ spectacular king suite, 2nd suite with king, third with queen and twin beds and a fourth bedroom with king and twin beds.
Bathrooms (4) ~ highlighted by the master bathroom with three additional full bathrooms.
Dock ~ 30 plus feet of deep water docking, a long seawall perfect for kayak access or jet skis, paddle boats or other.
Beach ~ walk to coco plum beach or drive to the curry hammock state Park.
Quietude on Coco Plum Island ~ A ' true tropical retreat ' with the amenities inside and out that will not disappoint those with the finest of taste!
Attractions in Marathon FL
Marathon Florida is the home to a number of amazing places to visit when you Vacation in The Florida Keys. My personal favorite is The Dolphin Research Center in Grassy Key.
Salt Water Fishing
Fishermen and women travel to the Florida Keys every year because Marathon is “The Sport Fishing Capital of the World”. No other location in the world offers anglers the variety of sought after fishing opportunities as Marathon FL.
Snorkeling and Scuba Diving in Marathon FL
What makes the Florida Keys ideal among the world’s dive destinations is the fact that many of the Keys prime dive locations are in reasonably shallow water.
Top things to do in Marathon
Walk the historical 7 Mile Bridge
Fish Aboard the Marathon Lady
Snorkel Coffins Patch
Dive Sombrero Reef
Relax at The Curry Hammock State Park
Top things to do on a budget
Great fishing from any of our many bridges
Relax at Sombrero Beach
Relax at your wonderful home Kon Tiki
Chill out in Jacuzzi and sip a frozen drink or two
Get A Tan!!
Top things to do with a family
Visit the Dolphin Research Center
Visit the Turtle Hospital at Hidden Harbor
Search for Sand Dollars at The Curry Hammock State Park
Yellowtail Snapper Fishing aboard the Sea Dog
Visit Key Deer and Gators at Blue Hole
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- King size beds (4), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Local Information: CAPT. HOOK'S FISH PONDS 11833 Overseas Highway (MM 53) Marathon , FL 33050 Come to our daily fish feeding at 4:00 pm. Sharks, rays, eels, tarpon, snappers, groupers and many more species. MARATHON LADY: Fishing Boat Located at MM 53 on the ocean side. This is always a great trip. For $40 plus $5 for rod rental you will get a nice trip out to the reef and almost always catch some nice fresh fish for dinner. The crew is great and helpful. COCO PLUM BEACH: Great stretch of beach for a refreshing walk Mile Marker 54.5 Oceanside Turn off U.S. 1 at Coco Plum Drive Marathon , FL 33050 This small, natural beach is an enjoyable stop. It is a quiet, dog-friendly beach with clean-up baggies provided. Museums and Nature Center of Crane Point Hammock Marathon , FL 33050 Mile Marker 50.5 Bayside, Marathon SOMBRERO BEACH: This is our favorite for spending the day Mile Marker 50, Oceanside (Turn off U.S. 1 at Sombrero Beach Blvd., and drive to the end Marathon , FL 33050 This 12.6-acre beach is one of the most popular stops in Marathon for good reason. The beach was renovated in 2003 with creative landscaping and other amenities. It offers walkways, picnic areas and a roped off swimming area. THE TURTLE HOSPITAL: Highly recommend you take the tour 2396 Overseas Highway Marathon , FL 33050 DOLPHIN RESEARCH CENTER 58901 Overseas Highway Marathon , FL 33050 DIVING AND SNORKELING As seen from the air, Marathon and the Middle Keys appear as emerald isles set amid a sea of turquoise. Marathon's reefs offer great variety in coral formations and fish life. The crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean reveal a marine wilderness comprised of an extensive spur-and-groove coral complex and numerous well-developed patch reefs. Each reef is populated by a vast array of Caribbean tropical fish and invertebrates, with the fascinating addition of both modern and historical shipwrecks to complete the tremendous sport dive appeal of the region. WRECKS AND REEFS............. * Adelaide Baker - This historic shipwreck features a pair of huge stacks in only 25 feet of water, a vivid reminder of the days when steamships plied the Florida Keys. * Sombrero Reef - This traditional favorite of the Marathon dive portfolio is marked by a 140-foot lighted tower. Coral canyons and archways provide refuge for schools of grunt and snapper while solitary barracuda appear to stand sentinel. * Coffin's Patch - This is not a single reef but a conglomerate of six distinct patch reefs, each with a unique identity defined by a predominant coral species. For example, at Pillar Coral Patch dozens of intact pillar coral heads thrust their fuzzy polyps to snare passing nutrients. Snorkelers will especially appreciate the shallow elkhorn forests found throughout Coffin's Patch in less than 20 feet of water. * Delta Shoals - Here a vast network of coral canyons fan seaward from a sandy shoal, offering wonderful opportunities for both diving and snorkeling amid elkhorn, brain, and star coral heads. * The Thunderbolt - This 188-foot ship is the queen of the Marathon wreck fleet. Sunk intentionally as a dive attraction on March 3, 1986, she now sits perfectly upright in 115 feet of water. Her superstructure is coated with colorful sponge, coral, and hydroid, providing refuge and sustenance to large angelfish, jacks, and a variety of deep-water pelagic creatures....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This house beautiful upon arrival and we excited to be staying here... but after getting settled in we found that every cooking dish in the kitchen had cooked on food on them as well as the plates and utinsels none of which were clean, Then it was on to the infestation of ants in the kitchen (hint due to the unsanitary kitchen) then the most upsetting issue was the pool was dirty and when we aked them to send someone to clean it they promised to have it done by the next day which would have been sunday but they showed up to clean the pool on Thursday and when they did it had so much chemicals it was like swimming in bleach so our kids got 1 day to swim in the pool out of 7 days we were at this house and was never offered any kind of apology for the lack of respect for there renters. On the positive side the house is beautiful also............ oh thats the only positive
- Guest Dustin
- Date of stay 05/05/12
- Review Submitted 10/21/12
Small Group and last minute discounts available Call for best rates and discounts 1595.00 - 3495.00 per week 3995.00 - 9995.00 per month 250.00 Cleaning. - 12.50 Tax. 119.00 in additional fees.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Marathon Air Port at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: u.s.1 at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coco Plum Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Island Tiki Bar at 1 Miles
Deep water dock with fish table, electric, water
Quietude on Coco Plum Island is peaceful as the name suggests!
Sunrise over the Ocean
Quietude Coco Plum Island Marathon Fl vacation rental
Quietude Marathon Fl Vacation rental
3rd bedroom suite features a King and Twin
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, May 28, 2013