VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
The Shores Club in Daytona Beach Shores is a direct oceanfront condominium located on a pristine, quiet no-drive beach. This 3-bedroom, 3-bath, 1800 sq. ft. condo is smoke-free and was recently remodeled and includes beautiful hardwood floors and a new kitchen with granite counters. The condo, unit #601, is on the 6th floor and features spectacular ocean views from the extra large balcony (it's a corner unit), master bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen. The second & third bedrooms and back balcony feature wonderful sunset views of the Halifax River and the Intracoastal Waterway. Sorry, no single night rentals - minimum weekly rental (monthly rates available September-January only).
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a 40' flat screen TV in the living room, a DVD player, wireless Internet and TV's in all three bedrooms. There is a private, full-size washer and dryer right in the condo. Linens and towels are provided. The facilities are well maintained with on-site managers. It is a very safe area, and the building has electronic locks on all outside doors and secure main-level garage parking.
Daytona Beach Ocean Views – This is what Florida vacation rental is all about! The best view at the condominium is from the large balcony that can be accessed from both the living room and master bedroom. It provides a 180 degree panoramic view up and down the beach and out to sea. Dolphins are seen regularly and whales have been known to be sighted. Seabirds are often seen diving on schools of fish visible from the balcony, and residents of the condos have been known to rush out with either a pole or net to bring home dinner.
The master bedroom has a king bed, ocean-front balcony, flat screen TV, walk-in closet and private master bath. The second bedroom has a king bed and twin sofa sleeper, closet and an adjoining bath. The third bedroom has 2 queen beds, closet, and private bath. This bedrooms, and the back balcony, have great views of the Intracoastal Waterway. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable large sofa, 2 leather recliners and easy chair with ottoman, provides a nice conversation or TV viewing area. There is a large flat screen TV and the queen sofa sleeper provides another option for additional sleeping room.
The Shores Club offers a wide variety of activities. A heated swimming pool with large deck is located ocean-side. There are also BBQ grills for your use located near the pool. Want a little exercise? The Shores Club has a full tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard court, fitness center with ocean views and indoor sauna for your use. We also have several beach cruiser bicycles available for your use - it's fun to ride on the beach at low tide!
The area has a wide variety of activities:
-Lighthouse Point Park– 4 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking. Over 2 miles of shoreline and beach. Nearby is a kayak nature trail.
- Ponce Preserve - 3 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the Halifax River with 3 covered gazebos, kayak and canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a new playground for children.
- Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA International Champions and Legends courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 16 miles. Golf Digest recently ranked Daytona Beach in the top 15 places to play in the nation.
- Shopping & Dining – Short beach walk to Sunglow Pier restaurant Crabby Joes; multiple waterfront restaurants within 5 minutes. Full range of shopping options nearby or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
- Daytona International Speedway – 10 miles
- Daytona 500 Experience – 10 miles
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier – 6 miles
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 5 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
- Museum of Arts & Sciences – 8 miles
- Marine Science Center – 5 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
- Daytona Lagoon - 7 miles. A family-focused water park offering go-kart racing, miniature golf, laser tag, and arcade.
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 6 miles
- Sugar Hill Botanical Gardens – 4 miles
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
- Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles
- NASA Kennedy Space Center– 50 miles
- Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70 miles
- Historic St. Augustine – 65 miles
Keywords: condominium, condo, oceanfront, beach, weekly rental, swimming pool, tennis, fitness center, shuffleboard, basketball, garage parking, Daytona 500, Bike Week, golf, nature, parks, lighthouse, smoke free, oceanview, 3 bedroom, washer & dryer, Daytona Beach Shores, wifi, Internet, vacation rental
2016 Standard Rate Feb 20 - Dec 31, 2016 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Departure Housekeeping$105 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
Departure Cleaning fee is $95 up to May 30, 2015. After May 30, 2015, departure cleaning is $105.
There is a pet fee of $100 per pet (pet must be meet criteria and be approved).
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: We live & work in the medical field in Minnesota. Until we can retire there ourselves, we have decided to share it with other vacationers.
Why the Owner Chose The Shores Club: We visited a friend & fell in love with The Shores Club and the wonderful beach. We purchased this 3-bedroom condo and also a 2-bedroom condo. We hope to retire here some day!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Fantastic beach with private access, walking distance to Sunglow Pier & Crabby's Joe's restaurant, many excellent restaurants within a few minutes drive.