Waterfront Condominium in Downtown Portland 2bd 2BA Sleeps 4!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pearl District condo description
$197 per day, Minimum 7 days . Holiday weeks ADDITIONAL fee of $50 per day. Monthly rate of $2600.00. $350 Refundable deposit, $125 Cleaning, $49 Damage Ins, plus holiday fee if applies. One parking space.
Enjoy a glass of wine on the deck as you watch the boats float by and the ducks on the Marina. Watch the runners, walkers and bikes pedal by as they enjoy the Willamette Greenway path down below.
Master bedroom is loft style with a queen size bed and bathroom attached -- and large private deck with expansive view of the river and 2 bridges. All linens included and has a Washer/Dryer. Second bedroom has a full size bed with detached bathroom and a Spectacular river/bridge view.
Sleeps 4. This is our vacation home in the city and we would love to share it with you.
Keywords: apartment, condo
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Located on a the WIllamette Greenway which extends around the River and connects to the Spring Water Corridor. View of boat Marina with seasonal beach access. Walking distance to the Saturday Market, Chinese Garden, Waterfront Concerts and Events,Kayak rentals, BIke rentals, City Parks. Great for running, biking, walking, Lightrail to Pioneer Place/Pioneer Square Shopping, Zoo, LLoyd Center Mall, Convention Center, Rose Garden concerts and basketball games. Lightrail can take you as far as Clackamas, Hillsboro and Gresham....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Couldn't have asked fo a better experience. The condo is in a great location and equipped with everything we needed. Love the view frrom the large deck! We have reserved it again for next summer.
- Guest Sandi (Surprise, AZ 85374)
- Date of stay 09/01/12
- Review Submitted 10/19/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, tourists without a car, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
2) CANCELATION or EARLY DEPARTURE – There are NO REFUNDS for CANCELLATION OR EARLY DEPARTURES EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. If a Guest requests a cancellation 60 DAYS or more before check-in, Owner will make a “best effort” to re-rent the property. If the Owner is able to successfully re-rent the reserved period, the Owner will refund the total rental payment less a $300 servicing fee. A “Cancel f
Payment Policy: In order to book and hold your reservation, we must receive payment in full and the signed rental contract. The rental total is due and payable on acceptance of this contract by owner.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning: $125
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $350
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: This condo makes you feel energized by all the life you can watch outside while inside. My family enjoys running, biking and walking along the river daily. We also enjoy the local quaint coffee shops, cart food stands, restaurants, parks and museums.
Why the Owner Chose Pearl District:
We bought this Condo to view the River every day to live in the Prestigious Pearl District Downtown in the walkable neighborhood. We moved out since we had a child and the condo is not at all safe for small children with 2-3 story easily climbable decks it is dangerous for children, now it is our vacation home and romantic getaway.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We enjoy ditching our cars while we are here and taking advantage of the walkable neighborhood- the 1/2 block walk to lightrail also gives us easy access to the airport, or the city for the museums, concerts, farmers markets and restaurants . We are very athletic and spend a lot of time on the Willamette Greenway path enjoying a 3 mile bridge loop walk. We feel like we are always on vacation here. It is our second home.
- Primary: 503-913-1352
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Summer view from living room full river view enhanced with trees in full bloom
View toward living room & 2nd deck (river view). Builtin desk to left(not shown)
Upper bedroom-- connects to large private deck (~275sqft) overlooking the river.
River view from Living Room (& small 2nd deck w bistro table). Wintertime
View of Kitchen. Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, wine rack.
Lower bedroom with view of river & Steel Bridge.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013