Charming Inner Sunset / Golden Gate Park Condo
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Inner Sunset condo description
This charming 1940s era flat is centrally located in the Inner Sunset just steps from trendy Irving Street retail corridor, the 9th Ave. entrance to Golden Gate Park, UCSF Medical Center and conveniet public transportation including the N Judah line. This flat is fully furnished; inlcludes 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed and large closet(s); one bathroom with separate shower and tub; full kitchen; and a designated parking space in the garage. This flat is spacious, quiet, comfortable and clean. We will rent by the week; however, 30 day or longer rental periods are preferred.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (2) 2 Comfy Queen Beds
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- separate tub & shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Covered Parking
- This is a charming 1940s era flat centrally located in the Inner Sunset just steps from trendy Irving Street retail corridor, 9th Ave. entrance to Golden Gate Park, UCSF Medical Center and conveniet public transportation including the N Judah line. This flat is fully furnished; inlcludes 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed and large closet(s); one bathroom with separate shower and tub; full kitchen; and a designated parking space in the garage. This flat is spacious, quiet, comfortable and clean. We will rent by the week; however, 30 day or longer rentals are preferred....moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Roller Blading
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Close proximity to GG Park, Ocean Beach, Crissy Fields, the Presidio, Lincoln & Harding Parks, Sausalito, Muir Woods, the bike trails of Marin County, Mt. Tamalpais, and the San Francisco Zoo provides the opportunity for many activities. It's also a short drive to the Sonoma and Napa Valley wine countries and the beach communities of West Marin....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a family member as UCSF Parnassus (and St. Mary's rehab.) and this was a very convenient location. Walk to food, shopping, entertainment and public transportation. EXTREMELY clean! Nicely decorated and spacious. Very hospitable and accomodating owner-onsite. Garage + 1 extra parking off street parking and laundry. Can't say enough good things. Would rent it again=Absolutely NO drawbacks! Very comfortable and safe. Thanks!
- Guest Dian (Redding, CA)
- Date of stay 12/10/12
- Review Submitted 01/12/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, tourists without a car, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Perfect home away from home.
Perfect home away from home.
Very cozy. Very clean. Very comfortable beds. Very convenient location. Covered parking is a huge plus, especially in this neighborhood, where street parking could be difficult. Will definitely stay here again when visiting SF.
- Guest SFfan (San Francisco, CA)
- Date of stay 01/28/12
- Review Submitted 02/06/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing.
3 night minimum $215/night;one week $1,500; $5,000 per month Damage Insurance $89.00 Cleaning Fee $200.00 The Landlord DOES NOT accept credit cards or paypal. Rental payment is acceptable in form of cash and cashier check only.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Charming 1940s era flat.
fully equipped kitchen
one of two bedrooms, each with view of landscaped yard.
powder room (separate tub & shower)
Covered parking, side by side for a single car.
Street facing view of front room.
1940s Wedgewood gas stove.
2nd bedroom, with Q-bed, closet, armoire and dresser.
hallway, with coat and linen closets.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, October 07, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.