St Pete Beach - Isla Del Sol on Boca Ciega Bay 2 Bedroom Condo
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Petersburg condo description
Your vacation get-away is located at Isla del Sol, a 350-acre island community surrounded by the expansive tropical waters of Boca Ciega Bay. You will have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath 2nd floor end unit in a two-story building overlooking a tee to green view of the Isla Del Sol golf course. The sprawling private golf course, lush green and manicured with a rainbow of seasonal flowers...its inland waterways an inviting space for picnicking native birds and other wildlife. Your view also includes fountains and ponds. Enjoy the lush setting
from your private deck with wildlife and golfers to entertain you. This is a pristine condo that was recently redecorated and repainted in the fall. The beautiful Gulf of Mexico is renowned for its beautifully clean white sandy beaches, sunsets, fishing, and all types of water activities. The area hosts numerous golf courses for all levels of play. You can also experience some of the finest dining available anywhere.
The beauty of it all...
The beauty of this wonderful get-away location is its proximity to many of the area attractions. Baywalk Shopping, Salvador Dali Museum, Tampa, and the Ringling Museum at Sarasota are only 20 minutes away. The Tampa Zoo is 30 minutes away. Busch Gardens is only 45 minutes away and Orlando is a mere 90 minutes away with Disney, Universal Studios and Sea World.
This condo has a minimum rental of 1 week. Discounts will be given for multiple weeks and/or months. There is an additional $75 Arrival/Departure fee & Florida State Taxes of (12%) . A deposit is required to hold the reservation and their is a security deposit as well.
All major credit cards are accepted. We have hired a professional rental management company to oversee our condo which ensures the quality of the service and any personal attention that you may require while on vacation.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Master Bedroom suite is fully appointed. Includes TV/DVD player/walk-in closet and cathedral ceiling. Since this is an end unit the bedroom is bright and cheery with two large windows overlooking the golf course. It has a private master bath with an oversized tub, double sinks, cathedral ceiling and half-moon window. Smaller bedroom has two twin beds with TV and DVD with private bath. Master bath is privately located off of master bedroom. Double sink, cathedral ceiling, half-moon window. Finely decorated. Small bath is located off of 2nd bedroom with access from entryway hall....moreless
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Course Front
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Besides miles and miles of beautiful beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, you have the great cites of St Petersburg and Tampa at your disposal. Aquariums, Museums, Zoos: Great Explorations Children's Museum (St Pete), Salvador Dali Museum (St Pete), Florida International Museum (St Pete), Florida Holocaust Museum (St Pete), Museum of Fine Arts (St Pete), The Pier (St Pete), Museum Of Science and Industry (Tampa), St. Petersburg Museum of History (St Pete), Henry B. Plant Museum (Tampa), Pinellas County Heritage Village (Largo), Lowry Park Zoo (Tampa), The Florida Aquarium (Tampa), Clearwater Marine Aquarium (Clearwater), Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary (Indian Shores). Theme Parks / Attractions: Busch Gardens (Tampa), Adventure Island (Tampa), Disney World - 90 minutes away. Entertainment / Sports Venues: Mahaffey Theater (St Pete), Ruth Eckerd Hall (Clearwater), St. Pete Times Forum (Tampa), Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center (Tamp...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Our experience with this unit and the owner was excellent. The unit has all the comforts of home and the feel of a vacation property. You can tell that it was recently renovated. The pictures are good, but it is even better than expected. The owner really put a lot into the details. It was very clean and well equipped. We really appreciated the use of the beach chairs and umbrellas. Parking space is directly in front of unit. Pool is very close to unit. View from the balcony is wonderful. Location is great ... we visited Orlando, Busch Gardens/Adventure Island (great deal with their 14 day both park pass and enjoyed more than Orlando), all of the beaches from Pass-a-grill to Madeira, also, really enjoyed the beach/pools/amenities at the Tradewinds, excellent restaurants, fishing, golf, etc. ... definitely need to come back and enjoy more. Definitely would like to rent this unit again and highly recommend it.
- Guest Lori D. (Milford, CT)
- Date of stay 04/14/12
- Review Submitted 04/23/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Non-Peak Sep 1 2011 Dec 16 2011 $620 per week $1,595 per month 1 Week minimum Peak Dec 17 2011 Jan 6 2012 $970 per week $2,890 per month 1 Week minimum Prime Feb 4 2012 Apr 13 2012 $970 per week $2,890 per month 1 Month minimum Off Peak Apr 14 2012 Aug 24 2012 $700 per week $1,975 per month 1 Week minimum Non Peak Aug 25 2012 Dec 14 2012 $620 per week $1,595 per month 1 Week minimum $85.00 one time cleaning 12% sales tax. Special discounts can be negotiated for multiple weeks/months or off season. Extended stays will be considered.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Very well appointed living room area
Living room into dining room with cathedral ceilings. Bright, open, and airy.
View off deck-watch the golfers for hours. Ponds with wildlife. Great flowers.
Pass-a-Grille Beach-miles of sandy beaches within 1 mile including Fort de Soto
Cathedral Ceilings and beautifully appointed
Breakfast Nook in just remodeled bright sunny kitchen
Pool, heated spa and club house. Pool is always at 87 degrees.
Some of the best sunsets in the world at Pass-a-Grille
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 21, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.