Kissimmee Vacation Pool Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This home is located just 3 miles from Disney's Theme Parks. Indian Creek is a very safe subdivision. There is a large plaza with a medical walk-in office, restaurants, various shops and a 24hr grocery store located etc. on the corner as you turn off of 192 to head back to your home in Indian Creek.
Our home is over 1900 square feet, so there is plenty of room for our 4 children to run around without feeling crammed like you do in a hotel. If the kids want to go to th park. There's no need to go far. There is a very large fenced in backyard. With a great playground set. Our home is the only one in Indian Creek that has a large backyard. We are very lucky!
You can relax and have a nice cold drink by the pool, while you watch your kids play in the large fenced in backyard on the private playground set.
Bring your laptop to access wireless high speed internet service.
Enjoy the game room with pool table, air hockey, basketball game and X-box.
There are flat screen TV's in every bedroom. The family room has a 50" wall mounted tv.
- Lovely New South/South East facing pool home with over-sized yard and Play Set Recreation area.
- Master King Bedroom with Ensuite & 42" TV
- Second Queen bedroom with 32" TV
- Third Bedroom w/ Twin beds and Lion King Theme with 32" TV
- Fourth Bedrooms w/ Twin beds 32" TV
- 50” wall mounted TV in the Family Room
- 6 TV's – additional wall mounted
- PS3 and games
- Stereo / CD Player
- 4 DVD players and movies
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Avent baby bottle warmer, baby tv & monitor
- Free US and Canada Phone Calls
- Fenced in Yard with Private Spectacular Playground Set
- Game Room with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Basketball Game and TV/DVD with XBox System and Games.
- Crib (folding), Stroller and High Chair w/ In-Car booster chair and Feeding Booster Chair.
- All major appliances
- Washer & dryer
- Iron & iron board
- All towels & linen provided
- Community Tennis Courts, Soccer and Play Field all for your use.
We have a property management team in place if and when you may need them.
We are Canadian, we love to travel to florida with our 4 children and friends. We love it so much we purchased 2 homes. One in Kissimmee and one in Cape Coral. You will make magical memories here. There is so much to do in Kissimmee, theme parks, great shows, fantastic shopping and if you enjoy the beach. Coco beach is 1 hour away.
This is truly your home away from home.
Keywords: Family vacation pool home in Kissimmee with private playground in a fenced in backyard with a games room..
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- 3.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- 50” wall mounted TV in the Family Room - 6 TV's – additional wall mounted - 4 DVD players and movies - Avent baby bottle warmer, baby tv & monitor - Free US and Canada Phone Calls - Fenced in Yard with Private Spectacular Playground Set - Game Room with Pool Table, Air Hockey, Basketball Game and TV/DVD with XBox System and Games. - Crib (folding), Stroller and High Chair w/ In-Car booster chair and Feeding Booster Chair. All towels & linen provided - Community Tennis Courts, Soccer and Play Field all for your use ...morecollapse
- CD Player
- Video Game Console
- Air Hockey
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Pool Table
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Theme Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Hot Air Ballooning
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season - Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, Sept,Oct, Nov, Dec. $155.00/night. High Season - July, Aug, Christmas, Easter. $179.00/night. Easter,April 17 – May 1, June 19 – Aug 27, Christmas: Dec. 11 – Jan. (high season) Pool heat available for an additional $25/night and a one time set up fee of $35 Cleaning fee of $95.00 apply on all bookings. A non-refundable Damage Liability Insurance of $39.55 at the time of booking. 50% deposit of the total required when you book.The remainder is due 30 days prior to check-in date. All prices are in US $ plus 13% Florida Tax apply to total.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We enjoy traveling and spending time with our family. That is number one on our list. When you are at home life work and stuff get in the way. When we are away from home we just VACATION!
Why the Owner Chose Indian Creek:
We love to go on road trips with our kids and end up at a beautiful home for a long vacation so we decided on Florida. The fun you can have in Florida is absolutely endless. Indian Creek is very safe. I love to run. When I am on Vacation I enjoy running in the early morning hours. I feel so safe when I run by myself.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our home is over 1900 square feet, so there is plently of room for our 4 children to run around without feeling crammed like you do in a hotel. If the kids want to go to th park. There's no need to go far. There is a very large fenced in backyard. With a great playgroun set. Our home is the only one in Indian Creek that has a large backyard. We are very lucky!
- Primary: 416-706-2022
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - http://www.kissimmeevacationpoolhome.com
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The backyard oasis.
Family time, or movie time.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Master Bathroom, tub and shower.
The second bathroom.
Games room, hours and hours of fun.
Welcome to your vacation home.
Second Master Bedroom
Lion King theme bedroom.
Private backyard playground.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, October 19, 2012