Million $ View! Private Roofterrace W Jacuzzi 1bdr Suite
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Puerto Morelos condo description
COASTLINE VIEW, PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE W JACUZZI.....Just Incredible!!
This suite is nothing short of spectacular. An absolutely beautiful property, the coastline view and the birds flying not 2 meters above your head, relaxing all day or night in a private jacuzzi on your private rooftop deck, watching the waves, or staring at the stars, every single possible wonderful moment exists here for every second of your stay!
NOTE: We have several units of the same quality in Cancun, Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen! Please inquire
Expertly managed by Smart Management Mexico you are assured outstanding service. Your rate includes:
Mayan Riviera Suites Welcome Package
* Fully made up suite (5 star hotel quality)
* Selection of fresh fruits
* A bottle of locally squeezed fresh juice
* Coffee with filters
* Unlimited filtered water
* Hygienic paper & serviettes
As well as 5 star Guest Attention and Service
* Personal greeting Check In and Check Out
* Local mobile phone
* Concierge “On Call” in case of emergency or special request
* Trusted bi-lingual private local drivers ($)
($)- Cost per usage
For your convenience, we provide a Programmed Cell Phone(Taxi, Assistance, Pizza, etc).
ATTENTION!! Suite interior is a non smoking environment, however smokers can enjoy a smoke outdoors
Managed By SMART MANAGEMENT MEXICO
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Murphy Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Car Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Puerto Morelos is a town in Quintana Roo on the Yucatan Peninsula, about 20km south of Cancun. It is both a fishing village and a resort and diving destination. It is located roughly halfway between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen on the Caribbean coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula. The pier in the center of town hosts snorkel and sport fishing boats while yachts dock in a man-made harbor just south of town. The village used to be the embarkation point for the car ferry to Cozumel, but that now leaves from Calica, a major port south of Playa Del Carmen. It's the ideal location for those who want a quiet beach vacation away from the glitz, but with ample tourist amenities. The town has just two principal streets and you can walk from one end to the other in about 15 minutes. You can get by with English, but Spanish is not superfluous. Most places accept US dollars but not credit cards. Almost all prices are quoted in Mexican pesos and it is generally cheaper to pay in pesos, than in US dollars. The reef just off shore is part of the Great Mesoamerican Reef, the second largest reef system in the world and the largest in the Western Hemisphere. In 1998 the reef in front of Puerto Morelos became a protected National Marine Park, preserving its rich biodiversity and making this area one of the best preserved of the Great Mesoamerican Reef. Buildings in Puerto Morelos are limited to three stories by local bylaws, to preserve the village type of character. There are two parts to Puerto Morelos, the former fishing village on the coast, now Hotels, Condominiums, Restaurants and Tourist shops, and the second part about 2 Km. inland and adjacent to Highway 307, on the western side, called La Colonia by locals. The inland portion is mainly single level dwellings for the local workers....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
WINTER RATE $149 per DAY - 1 Week Minimum STATE TAXES (14%) IS APPLICABLE EXCLUSIVELY ON THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION DEPOSIT Cleaning fee and Jacuzzi Gas fee in addition to rental rate, See Booking Policy Rental Balance Due 30 Days Before Arrival Security Deposit and Cancellation Policy are in our Booking Policy which we email prior to booking confirmation.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: Hi, I can't wait for you to enjoy your time in this incredible condo, it's simply stunning, and I guarantee you will fall in love with it, and the town of Puerto Morelos just like I did.
Why the Owner Chose Puerto Morelos:
Once you visit, you'll understand.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
- Primary: +52 558 421 9288
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
8 Shades of Aquamarine... Pure Bliss!!
The Entrance - Welcome to Paradise
View from the Infinity Pool
A Long, Peaceful Walk...
Mermaid Waterfall at the Entrance
Our courtyard from the Beach View
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 08, 2013
1 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.