Lake Martin Home with 660 Ft of Shoreline
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dadeville house description
This is an exceptional home for family gatherings on beautiful
Lake Martin. It has 660 ft. of shoreline and sits on 1.65 acre private estate. If you are looking for somewhere to get away from it all or have a reunion with family and friends in a spectacular location on the water, THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! Enjoy your vacation in the comfort and seclusion nestled in natural beauty.
This home has everything. There is a boat ramp with two different piers. Home has been totally updated. Four bedrooms with 3 full baths. For sleeping accommodations, we offer 2 kings, 1 queen, and 2 twins.Large stacked stone fireplace in living area with flat screen TV. There is a fully equipped entertaining kitchen with all stainless steal appliance, quartz countertops, gas range, and 30 bottle wine cooler. New hardwood floors in all living areas and bedrooms. Master suite has it's own private den and deck off the bedroom. Large master bath has a soaking tub and a seperate walk-in shower. Yard has been professionally landscaped. A firepit is outside to enjoy the cool evenings by the water. The view here is incredible!
The 3300 sq. ft. one level home has recently been fully refurbished to a very high standard. There is a laundry area with jumbo sized front loaders. Decks on the front and back of home. The home is on a peninsula and has water on three sides of it with lots of swimming areas.
Cell phones have signals here so no need for a land line. We have high speed wireless access and cable.
Sept. 4th to December 21st: $350.00 a night $1900.00 a week excluding holidays: PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR HOLIDAY RATES(5% discount when paid in full at booking unless the booking date is less than 30 days from arrival date. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival.)
January 3rd to March 31 $250.00 a night $1500 a week excluding holidays: PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR HOLIDAY RATES(5% discount when paid in full at the time booking unless the booking date is less than 30 days from arrival date. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival.)
April 1 - April 30 $350.00 a night $1,950 a week excluding holidays: PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR HOLIDAY RATES(5% discount when paid in full attime of booking unless the booking date is less than 30 days from arrival date. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival.)
May 1- May 23 $375.00 a night $2200 a week excluding holidays: PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR HOLIDAY RATES (5% discount when paid in full at the time of booking unless the booking date is less than 30 days from arrival date. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival.)
May 24 - Sept. 2 $425.00 a night $2,450 a week.excluding holidays: PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR HOLIDAY RATES(5% discount when paid in full at the time booking unless the booking date is less than 30 days from arrival date. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival.)
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
HOLIDAYS are as follows
2013 Holiday Dates (5% discount is available if paid in full at time of booking and prior to 30 days of arrival day. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to arrival.)
SPRING BREAK Minimum 5 night booking $400 per night One Week $2400
Easter Minimum 3 nights booking $400 per night One Week $2400
May 24th/27th MEMORIAL DAY Minimum 3 night booking $425.00 per night One Week $2450
Jul 4th INDEPENDANCE DAY Minimum 7 nights $450.00 a night. One week $2600
Aug. 30-Sept. 3th LABOR DAY Minimum 3 night booking $425.00 per night One Week $2450
Nov 27th THANKSGIVING Minimum 4 night booking $425.00 per night. One week $2450
CHRISTMAS MIN. 3 NIGHTS $425.00 per night. One week $2450
NEW YEAR Minimum 2 nights $425 per night. One Week $2450
Reqarding the availability calendar:
Booked often means only the morning or evening is booked, sometimes departure or arrival is possible on these dates and the evening is available for next rental term.
Therefore it is possible to book the first or last day of another booking. Call for further details
Reservation accepted and posted to the calendar upon receipt of the 50% of the total amount due. Your reservation will not be posted or confirmed until receipt of deposit.
This home is intended for the use of the renters only. WEDDINGS, RECEPTIONS, OR PARTIES ARE STRICKLY PROHIBITED.
Check In: 3 PM Check Out: 10 AM
Must be 30 years of age to rent this property (Age is verified by requiring that a copy of lessee’s driver’s license be sent with deposit)
CANCELLATION. Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE. In such event Owner will refund the sums you have paid, less a $100.00 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid excluding any security deposit monies.
It is essential that the balance due is in my possion a full 30 days prior to your arrival. No keys will be available until your funds have cleared the bank account.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside the house and no cigarette butts flicked in the yard
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS inside or outside of the house
Any indication of smoking inside the house or of any pets on the property will result in no part of your $350 deposit being returned. A fee of $25 per hour will also be charged to pick cigarette butts out of the surrounds grounds. This is without exception.
There is $350.00 refundable security deposit. The deposit will be refunded within 15 days of your departure provided no damage was done to the house/property and the 'no smoking' and 'no pets' rules were not violated.
A cleaning fee of $150 is charged.
Please call or email with any questions.
Keywords: VIEW FROM EVERY ROOM
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 2-8
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- PLACES TO EAT Off Hwy 63: www.catherinesatcrossroads.com/cafe.html Catherine's Market: full selection of gourmet food, a fine selection of wine, cheese and pastries. There is also a full eat-in deli. Spring House Alexander City Area: Cecil's Public House Sho Nuff BarBQue - Alexander City Shopping Center 256-234-7675 Carlos Mexican Grill - 136 Wheeler Street, Alex City 256-329-9901 Carlos Mexican grill is one of my favorites Jim Bob's Chicken Fingers & Catfish - 1264 Cherokee Road, Alex City 256-215-3998 Five Star Plantation - Plantation 100 County Road 65 Kellyton, AL 35089 256-234-0900 www.fivestarplantation.com Big B Bar-B-Que - 256-329-9996 280 By Pass, Alexander City,AL Eclectic/local Area: World famous DREAMLAND B-B-Q Ribs The Lake Martin Mini Mall will deliver your DREAMLAND B-B-Q to you during your stay! Call 334-857-3900. Closed Monday and Tuesday. Spring House (New to the Area) 256-215-7080 Behind Catherine's Market Sinclairs at Kowaligia Bridge - 334-857-2889 www.sinclairsrestaurants.com/kowaliga Dockside Grill at Anchor Bay Marina-2001 Castaway Island 334 857-2666 Chuck's Marina - Open Thursday-Sunday Great pizza Dadeville Area: The Cove at Blue Creek http - www.thecoveatbluecreek.net Niffer's Place at the Lake - 7500 Hwy 49 South 256 825-5950 Oskar's Cafe - 6685 Hwy 49 South 256 825-4827 Poplar Dawgs - 10277 County Rd 34 W 256 825-9288 Bob's Fine Foods - 306 North Broadnax St. 256 825-7357 Yellow Hammer Restaurant Oster House- Hwy 34 Stagecoach- Hwy 3 Louie's Fine Food Corner of Hwy 49 and Hwy 50 check out this site for exiting upcoming events: http://www.aquapalooza.com/Page.aspx/pageId/9331/Schedule.aspx SPECIAL EVENTS:(www.lakemartin.com/Events.asp) JULY 4TH, 2009 -- Time: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM Russell Lands Fourth of July Blast & Concert JULY 4TH FIREWORKS Lake Martin Amphitheater Check this site out for all details and reviewS http://www.restaurantlistings.com/restaurants/al_tallapoosacounty_alexandercity/name/s//lw/true/ (You can copy and past) Places of Interest http://www.childrensharbor.com/index.htm www.childrensharbor.com/church-in-the-pines.htm MARINAS ANCHOR BAY MARINA Inc 2001 Castaway Island Road, Eclectic, AL? - (334) 857-2654? Kowaliga Marina?- 255 Kowaliga Marina Road, Alexander City, AL? - (334) 857-2111? Parker Creek Marina? 8300 Parker Creek Marina Road, Equality, AL? - (256) 329-8550? Pleasure Point Park & Marina Inc 335 Park Road, Dadeville, AL? - (256) 825-9400? Russell Marine Ridge Marina 450 Ridge Marina Way, Alexander City, AL? - (256) 234-0750? Russell Marina 255 Kowaliga Marina Road, Alexander City, AL? - (334) 857-2111? Real Island Marina 2700 Real Island Road, Equality, AL? - (334) 857-2741? Harbor Docks Resturant Kowaliga, AL? - (334) 857-3635? DiscoverBOATING Boat Marinas and Ramps Backwater Grill and Landing Location: Rt. 5, Box 602, Pineywood Road, Alexander City (205) 329-8888 Access: Public Boat Launch Baker's Bottoms Location: Off Baker Bottom Road Castaway Location: Castaway Island Road (County Road 360) north of Red Hill. County: Elmore County Access: Public Boat Launch Coley Creek Location: Coley Creek Road off Dadeville Road; east of Sturdivant. Concrete ramp. County: Tallapoosa County Access: Public Boat Launch D.A.R.E. Power Park More Info Location: Young's Ferry Road Double Bridges Park Location: Our Childrens Hwy (State Hwy 63) North of Coven Abbett Hwy. and south of U.S. Highway 280. County: Tallapoosa County Access: Public Boat Launch Jaybird Landing Location: Off County Road 57. Dirt ramp. County: Tallapoosa County Access: Public Boat Launch Kowaliga Bridge Location: Located on the north shore of Kowaliga Bridge off Highway 63. Concrete. County: Elmore County Access: Public Boat Launch Loading Pier Little Kowaliga Location: County Road 483 off Little Steel Bridge Road (County Road 55). Concrete ramp. County: Elmore County Access: Public Boat Launch Madwind Creek Location: Point Windy Drive. Concrete. County: Tallapoosa County Access: Public Boat Launch New Hope Church Location: Wicker Point Road to Youngs Ferry, West - Off Hwy 63 Paces Point Location: Red Ridge Road (off Hwy 34). Concrete ramp. County: Tallapoosa County Access: Public Boat Launch Piney Woods Landing Location: Coven Abbett Road, veer left on Piney Woods - right on Corley Road Smith Landing Location: Old Susanna Road. Concrete ramp. County: Tallapoosa County Access: Public Boat Launch Sturdivant Creek Location: County Road 40 Union Location: Center Port Road (off Hwy. 50) Wicker Point Location: Wicker Point Road off Our Childrens Hwy. Concrete ramp. County: Tallapoosa County Access: Public Boat Launch Youngs Landing Location: Youngs Ferry Road. Concrete ramp. County: Tallapoosa County Access: Public Boat Launch ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect retreat for our family!!!
Perfect retreat for our family!!!
Wow!!! What an awesome home!! Very spacious and private. Water views from every room. Beautiful landscaping and decks and seating areas all the way around. Perfect for coffee in the morning and watching the sun come up on the deck off the master suite to lunch on the covered deck to grilling on the deck off the kitchen to relaxing by the fire pit overlooking the water. This home is beautifully furnished as well with a fun game playing area, fully equipped kitchen, comfy living area and peaceful roomy bedrooms. We would definitely stay here again.
- Guest Moore Family (Brandon, MS)
- Date of stay 09/04/12
- Review Submitted 09/23/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, adventure seekers, sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children.
We would highly recommend this house! It was recently renovated and the owner did a great job with the renovation. The beds and baths are all extremely nice, as is the kitchen and the great room. There is a sunroom that is scenic and quiet--a great place to read. A porch at the back of the house has an excellent view of the lake. The house and the dock are private, and the house is located in a nice-sized cove that is big enough for skiing, tubing, etc., but did not have an excessive amount of traffic. We would definitely rent this house again. Great location, and layout, nice amenities, gas grill, well decorated, etc.
- Guest lake lovers (Birmingham)
- Date of stay 07/16/12
- Review Submitted 08/01/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway.
What a great find.
What a great find.
This is a beautiful well-kept home with every amenity, even a boat ramp. It was just as listed, with great accurate photos, completely clean and well-maintained. We highly recommend it to anyone, and the owner was most helpful. We felt very lucky to have such a great find.
- Guest Ham (Trussville, Alabama)
- Date of stay 06/21/12
- Review Submitted 06/29/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, adventure seekers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children.
Ideal lake vacation spot
Ideal lake vacation spot
Five members of our family came together for Easter weekend, at this wonderful lake house. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality and beauty of the landscaping, spectacular views, and over all comfort of this house. The beds were very comfortable and bedding luxurious. The house and property was better than described. The owners were helpful and available for questions. We would recommend this place to friends and relatives. There were restaurants around but no one in our party wanted to go out to eat! The kitchen had everything we needed including a good quality gas grill for hamburgers and steaks. We spent a lot of time outside sitting on the porch and dock. The TV was of generous proportions for watching The Masters. Our sons enjoyed catching fish from all sides of the property. We have stayed in some very nice vrbo homes, but this is the best.
- Guest Carolyn (Knoxville, TN)
- Date of stay 04/08/12
- Review Submitted 04/08/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, adventure seekers, girls getaway, romantic getaway.
SEPT.4TH TO DECEMBER 21 $350.00, $1900 A WEEK EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS. JANUARY 3RD TO MARCH 31 $250.00 A NIGHT, $1500 A WEEK EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS APRIL 1 TO April 30 $350.00 A NIGHT $1900 A WEEK EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS, MAY 24 TO SEPT. 3 $425.00 A NIGHT $2500 A WEEK EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS SPRING BREAK: MAX 5 NIGHT BOOKING AND EASTER MIN.3 NIGHTS:$425 A NIGHT, WEEK $2500 MEMORIAL DAY: MIN. 3 NIGHTS MAY 23th-26TH $450.00 A NIGHT, WEEK $2600 JULY 4TH: MIN. 3 NIGHTS $450 A NIGHT, WEEK $2600 LABOR DAY: MIN 3 NIGHTS $450 A NIGHT,2600 A WEEK, THANKSGIVING:MIN 4 NIGHTS $450.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Lake view of home.
Dining, entry and game areas.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 03, 2013