Single Family Home -Residential Neighborhood-2 Brs. Furnished
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Parker Lakes house description
The house is a stand-alone single family house on the corner of a cul-de-sac. It has 2 bedrooms with a fully-equipped kitchen boasting all of the amenities, and a den. It comes with a washer and dryer, a two-car garage, a lanai overlooking a lake in the back, a large driveway and large front, side and rear yards.
The master bedroom is separated from the other bedroom and den by the great room and the kitchen area. The great room has a TV area with surrounding sofa & chairs and a separate reading area . The neighborhood consists of quiet winding streets where our neighbors walk, jog and ride their bikes. There is very little vehicular traffic. The house is one block from a quiet, private pool and is 2 blocks from the community center, which hosts a large pool, a separate kiddie pool, a separate hot tub, showers, and a community center consisting of a library, conference rooms, and exercise equipment . Across from the community center are tennis and basketball courts, a fishing pier and beautiful walking paths. If you google 'Parker Lakes- Home For Sale', you will find the website for Parker Lakes which, under the title 'Amenities' will provide pictures of the community center...take a look!!! Please note that a pool and a spa are NOT located at the residence....this notation was incorrectly added when more pictures were added to this profile.
Keywords: single family home in Parker Lakes community, stand-alone house with large lawns, back of house looks onto man-made lake
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 3
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- House is 1581 square feet ...Large driveway, rear of property looks onto man-made lake, automatic sprinkler system, large lawn in front, side and back ...neighbors are year-round residents, splendid community center-pool with waterfall, large hot tub, exercise rooms, library,meeting rooms, bike racks, tennis and basketball courts, jogging paths, .spacious sitting areas around pool....community center open nearly round-the-clock during the winter... many bike paths in neighborhood, (three bikes provided) very active neighborhood watch group, community patrolled by Lee County Sheriff's Dept. , ... , house is 10 minutes to bridges to Sanibel and Ft. Myers, retail shopping and outlets galore, garage will hold 2 cars.... screened-in lanai for relaxing outdoor dining, most residents take daily walks around community, neighbors are mostly retired executives from the midwest, many nature parks nearby including world-class nature preserve on Sanibel; minutes to the beaches!...moreless
- Computer Available:
- Wireless Internet
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- You can be in the middle of the Everglades in 40 minutes, party boats and fishing charters are 10 minutes away, high-speed boats to Key West are 10 minutes away, visit the many museums, theatres and nature preserves in Ft. Myers; we are 30 minutes away from Naples, the cultural mecca of SW Florida, both Ft. Myers and Naples have many plays, performances, concerts, etc during the winter months, Ft. Myers is spring training site for Boston Red Sox and Minnesota twins..the stadiums are minutes away, miniture golf courses are plentiful, there are many movie theatres which are minutes away; major shopping malls and outlets are very close to house...too close for comfort if you want to spend your days on the golf courses, which provide a golfer's paradise!!! Check out Parker Lakes website on the internet to get a view of the community center!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rent is $2,650.00 per month together with security deposit of $2,500.00. Rent is paid to the owner by check. Tenant to pay for electric; owner pays for all other utilities. Landlord prepares lease. Landlord pays all other expenses including association fees, taxes, water bills, etc. Landlord pays all tourist taxes to Lee County and Florida Dept. of Rev Timing of the rental payment(s) and the Security Deposit will be negotiated.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Florida Southwest Airport (RSW) Ft. Myers at 17.4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 41 at 1.6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ft. Myers Beach at 5.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: We could literally spend our entire vacation at the pool and then go home at night to a quiet home. However, there is so much to do!!! We go to the beaches in Ft. Myers, and the islands of Sanibel and Captiva, which are 10 minutes away. We love going to the Everglades, which is 40 minutes away, and spending a day in Everglades City. If we want evening entertainment..movies, miniture golf, museums, concerts, it is all there! Whatever we do, we come home to a quiet house is a quiet neighborhood
Why the Owner Chose Parker Lakes:
We bought the house because of its location and because of the community that is Parker Lakes. The Grove section of Parker Lakes where the house is located consists of single family homes on quiet winding streets. If you want entertainment, it is literally seconds away after you leave the Parker Lakes community. Easy access to main thoroughfares and I-75.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The neighborhood consists of all single family homes that are mostly owned by retired executes from the midwest. The neighbors are very friendly, engaging and caring. You will love meeting them as you stroll through the lovely neighborhood. Our neighbors will make you feel as though you lived there for years.
- Primary: 609-398-6860
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of house
Greatroom-left hand side
Great room looking at kitchen on left and entranceway
Parker Lakes Clubhouse
view from lanai
Great room-right side looking towards lanai
Master bath-contains double sink
Parker Lakes pool & clubhouse
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.