Casa Kalea in San Francisco (Mex)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Francisco (San Pancho) house description
Casa Kalea, our home away from home, lies in the peaceful and
welcoming old-world fishing village of San Francisco. Nicknamed San
Pancho by the people who know and love the town, San Francisco sits
on the Pacific Ocean 29 kilometers (18 miles) north of Puerto
Casa Kalea was built in the spirit of providing a welcoming,
relaxing, and peaceful home for its guests. We named the house after
our first Grandchild, Ruby Kalea. Kalea is Hawaiian for joy or
clarity, and it’s our hope that all who stay here will feel joy and
Newly constructed in 2005, the house features two guest bedrooms and
bathroom; plus a master bedroom on the top floor; a spacious master
bathroom & walk-in closet; a large and fully-equipped kitchen which
opens up to the relaxing living space; a patio pool with charcoal
grill; a refrigerator and palapa bar on the top floor, houskeeper,
and a gardener. Children are oh-so welcome!
Some of our favorite moments are spent enjoying tropical breezes,
evening drinks, tapas, and sunsets from the palapa, while awaiting
another day of adventures on San Pancho’s soft white sand beach,
strolling along the town’s cobblestone streets, and eating fresh
fish in the town’s restaurants.
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen - Coffee Maker - Blender - Juicer - Microwave - Toaster - Refrigerator Private Swimming Pool Pool Chairs & Floats Palapa & Bar with Refrigerator Laundry Room (w/d) English Speaking House Manager Housekeeper - 3x/wk Ceiling Fans Beach Towels Bath & Bed Linens TV & DVD Player Stereo/CD Player Patio Charcoal Grill ...moreless
- The town of San Francisco maintains the character of a small town, rich with culture, while providing amenities that make it a unique vacation spot. It is the ideal setting for those who want to experience the country while still remaining close to the major hub of Puerto Vallarta. Visit the many art shops in town and eat at some incredible restaurants, where you'll hear live music many nights during the week. Fishing: Enjoy fishing trips along the coastline north of Puerto Vallarta. Catches include large Sailfish, Dorado (Mahi Mahi), Rooster Fish, Grouper, Red Snapper, and offshore Tuna & Marlin. Surfing: San Pancho beach and surrounding areas offer an array of surfing experiences. Sayulita, a 10 minute drive, is an ideal location to find quality surfing instruction. Waves in San Pancho are best when the creek flows to the ocean during the wet season (June - October), although fun, rideable waves arrive year round. Nearby Punta de Mita and Sayulita...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
*December-April: $1250 May & November: $1050 June-October: $650 When a reservation is made, we require a 50% deposit within seven business days remaining balance due 30 days prior to arrival *Dec 17th - Jan 6th considered holiday rates (additional 10%)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 28, 2012