Newly Remodeled Casa De Emdeko Condo in Kailua-Kona Hawaii
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Casa De Emdeko condo description
'Casa de Emdeko achieved a Tripadvisor rating of 4.5 out of 5 and was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for the year 2010. The condo is located within this beautiful complex'
E komo mai (Hawaiian for welcome, come in).
You feel the Hawaiian spirit from the moment you step inside this lovely condo, newly redecorated with you in mind. The kitchen is well stocked with the tools you need to whip up a great meal. In the hallway closet you’ll find beach mats, beach chairs, beach umbrella, snorkels, fins, coolers, thermos etc., to make your day at the beach as relaxing as possible. The living room is complete with entertainment options for your viewing and listening pleasures--a new HD/TV/ DVD, (music and video), cable, games, books and a “Welcome guide book” to provide you with lots of ideas on what to do to make your perfect vacation away from home memorable.
Hawaii’s outdoor ambiance is captured from the patio and as you walk around the tropical gardens, pools, beach and cabana complete with BBQ‘s. Relax on your lanai overlooking the gardens and sea--perfect for your morning coffee, alfresco dining or a nap. Sunsets are magical and the lighted tiki torches overlooking the ocean keep the ambiance alive all night long.
The condo is within the Casa de Emdeko Complex, which has some of the finest facilities on the Big Island. and is often referred to as the crown jewel of the Kona coast. Please check out Casa de Emdeko on line to get more information on the facilities, what's nearby and information/Hot Links.
Given all the Big Island has to offer, you’ll agree this is the perfect spot for a vacation. We offer one of the nicest units at the best price--starting at $111.00 a night/$779.00 weekly, plus Hawaii taxes. There are elevators to the upper floors and free parking. Come join us. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our Ohana (Hawaiian family).
This lovely Hawaiian tropical condo is a 1 bedroom/1 bath unit (sleeps four), overlooking the pool and gardens with a beautiful view of the ocean from the lanai. There is a queen size bed in the bedroom and a queen size sofa bed in the living room. This non-smoking, no pets unit is newly furnished and fully equipped with all the necessities to make your vacation in Kona a truly memorable one.
Some amenities include:
- Central air conditioning and ceiling fans for your comfort
- Large Flat Screen TV in living room
- DVD blu-ray player in living room
- Music CD/Cassette/Radio player in living room
- Secured internet access
- Welcome binder, Reference books, reading books --with many more at the lobby book exchange, games and playing cards
- Kitchen fully stocked with blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, toaster, stove, oven, microwave, casual, formal and outdoor dishes, flatware, serving utensils, BBQ grilling utensils, knives, steak knives and almost anything else you’d wish to have in your kitchen.
- Beach mats, beach towels, beach chairs, coolers, umbrellas, fins, snorkels, boogie boards
-All linens (Linens and bedding are upgraded on a regular basis)
- Iron with ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Double sinks/oversized tub and separate shower
-Free local calls to anywhere in Hawaii and answering machine
-Laundry on site
-Deli and mini mart, beachwear shop, florist, hair salon and massage studio on site
-Free Kona Shuttle Stops in Front of Retail Complex
-Tour Buses Pick-up in Front of Retail Complex
-Restaurants, Shopping, Golf, Fishing, Swimming, Snorkeling, Surfing, Scuba Diving nearby
-Optional tropical island continental breakfast and orientation to help you zip into the many activities that await you on the Big Island--this is NOT a time share presentation. Discounts on some activities available.
-1 mile from charming downtown Kona
Rates: Daily/ Weekly
Please call Steve at 1-253-381-0994 or see the contact information to email Steve directly from this site for additional information and/or availability . We offer one of the nicest units at the best price--starting at $95 a night plus Hawaii taxes, cleaning fee and a $39 damage waiver fee--we accept most major credit cards.
Keywords: Newly Remodeled CASA Condo with Ocean View
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Living Room seats 4
- Some amenities include: Secured internet access, ceiling fans, Large Flat Screen HD TV , DVD blu-ray player Welcome binder, Reference books, reading books, games and playing cards,kitchen fully stocked with blender, coffee maker, coffee grinder, toaster, stove, oven, microwave, casual, formal and outdoor dishes, flatware, serving utensils, BBQ grilling utensils, knives, steak knives and almost anything else you’d wish to have in your kitchen, beach mats, beach towels & beach chairs, coolers, umbrellas, fins, snorkels, boogie board,-All linens (upgraded on a regular basis), iron with ironing board., hair dryer, double sinks, over sized tub and separate shower, answering machine, laundry on site, Optional tropical island continental breakfast to help you learn about the many activities there are to see on the Big Island. This is NOT a timeshare presentation. Deli and mini mart, beachwear shop and massage studio on site...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Ocean View
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
ReviewsWrite a review
This condo had no surprises , it was exactly as described , with photos .The sunshade was a nice touch on the lanai , as the morning sun gets pretty warm. The property is VERY well maintained , very tropical setting. the owner & mngr. were helpful when needed. We would highly recommend this property to friends/relatives , especially the "over 55 " ones Highly recommended whale watch : " Neptune Charlies " ----reasonable and FUN !
- Guest Utopia (Sidney , B.C. Canada)
- Date of stay 02/22/13
- Review Submitted 03/13/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Manager response: Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will return.
A magical place. comfortable, clean, friendly folks, close to everything, updated, wonderful amenities, great prices, magical sunsets, ocean water pool, beach area, quiet, gorgeous tropical gardens. A true Hawaiian paradise!
- Guest JMAC Spokane (Spokane,WA.)
- Date of stay 11/12/11
- Review Submitted 11/11/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing.
Rates start at $95 a night/$665 Weekly plus a one-time cleaning fee of $115 and a non-refundable damage waiver fee of $39. Additonal cleanings are $115 State of Hawaii General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodation Tax are also collected on rental. Hawaii State Transient Accommodation Tax #20218334-01
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kailua-Kona International Airport (KOA) at 8.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1991
About: We love to travel the world for adventure, relaxation and great food. The Big Island gives us this and so much more.
Why Casa De Emdeko:
On our first visit we arrived in time to join the street/music festival, Aloha Festival and watch the many athletes prepare for the upcoming iron man competition. We were smitten by the aloha spirit and decided that this was one place we wanted to return to year after year.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love the excellent facilities, magical sunsets, terrific location and the friendly atmosphere at the grills and the cabana in the evening.
- Primary: +1 253-381-0994
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beach at Casa de Emdeko, perfect for tanning and watching sunsets
Fresh water pool at Casa de Emdeko
View of Kitchen Bar Area, Living Room and Lanai as You Enter Unit
More of the kitchen
Large Tub with Safety Handle, Shower Also has Safety Handles
CASA Central Garden Area with Water Fountain Facing Towards Lobby
Lobby Front Facing Information & Activity Brochures and Guest Library
Lobby Looking Towards Garden
Salt water pool at Casa de Emdeko, overlooking the ocean
Cabana and outdoor entertaining/barbecue area at Casa de Emdeko
Welcome basket, eat-in kitchen and partial view of living room
Another View of Kitchen
Living Room with Flat Screen TV, Entertainment Center, Games, Local Travel Books
Bathroom with Double Sinks and Large Bath Tub Across from Sinks
Lanai/Outdoor Patio Looking Towards Ocean
Front Entrance to Lobby
Lobby Area Facing Retail Area, Activity Brochures & Info. Area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, November 11, 2013