City Centre South - Designer Condo - Free Wifi & Calls to USA
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dublin apartment description
Architecturally designed modern luxury 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment. Prime south city centre post code. Free High Speed WiFi (up to 50 mb per second). Free unlimited phone calls to USA and Canada and Free unlimited local calls in Dublin.
Located in the same neighborhood as luxury hotels and major American corporations. Walking distance to major tourist attractions, shopping, restaurants, cafés and pubs. No car needed. Air Coach or Taxi available from Dublin Airport.
This luxury apartment has a secure entrance and elevator. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen and open plan living and dining area. It is fully equipped with all you will need for a perfect stay.
This apartment will suit 2, 4 or 6 persons. It’s ideal for those seeking a premium south city centre location from which to explore Dublin. No rental car needed. Walk everywhere or take a taxi or tram or light rail. Enjoy the freedom to come and go as you like, cook your own meals and live like a Dubliner!
• sleeps 2 to 6 persons.
• 2 bedrooms each with one hotel quality queen size double beds
• Aero Bed x 1 (queen size)
• Each bedroom has a wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair, side locker, clock radio.
• 2 bathrooms (one with shower, sink and WC and the other with shower, bath, sink and WC)
• Walnut floors and porcelain tiles throughout
• Bespoke modern kitchen - loads of space to prepare great meals
• New appliances: electric oven, grill, 4 ring hob, extractor fan, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, coffee ginder and coffee maker
• Siemens washer and dryer
• All pots, pans, delph, glasses and cutlery and utensils
• Large Dining area with table and 6 chairs
• Large Living area with comfy sofa, chairs, bespoke bookcases, 42 inch Samsung LED TV, DVD player, Sony Midi sound system with iPod dock.
• Each bedroom also has 26 inch Samsung LED TV.
• Cable TV with 200+ channels incl BBC, Channel4, ITV, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, ESPN,
• Free and Fast WiFi (50 mb per sec)
• Free unlimited phone calls to USA and Canada.
• Free unlimited local calls in Dublin
• Phone answer machine
• Non-smoking apartment
• No Pets
The apartment is wonderfully designed and in pristine condition. Super comfortable 'heavenly' beds, modern bespoke kitchen and furnishings and a high standard of finish and detailing. This apartment has many eco friendly features. It has completely modern systems including Heat Recovery Ventilation, LED lighting and easy to use heating controls (thermostats), and A rated new appliances including washer and dryer.
• Premium south city centre postal code close to luxury hotels, main shopping streets, restaurant row, Irish Parliment Buildings, the culture and museum trail and the central business district
• Luxury Hotels within 1 mile include: Westin Hotel, Renaissance Shelbourne, Marriott, Merrion Hotel, Marker Hotel, Radisson Blu Hotel
• Close to the best restaurants, pubs and cafes on South William St, Temple Bar and Grafton St
• Local Corporate Offices include: Google, Facebook, PayPal, Bank of America, CitiBank, Twitter, etc
• Close to great grocery and food shopping: convenience store and large premium grocery stores with fantastic bakeries, butchers, fish mongers, cafes, restaurants and pubs etc
• Great public transport options: bus and tram.
• Temple Bar, Stephens Green and Merrion Square Gardens with beautiful landscaped grounds are only a few min walk away
• Walks by the river liffey and by the ocean
• Grafton Street: The fashionable pedestrian Grafton St is only minutes from the apartment. This is the hub and centre of Dublin City stretching from Trinity College (which houses the Book of Kells) to St. Stephens Green Park. This apartment is the perfect base from which to explore Dublin and the region.
What’s Near the Apartment:
Nearest grocery store ………………….…… 0.1 miles
Nearest bakery ………………….........…… 0.1 miles
Nearest of many old world pubs ………....… 0.1 miles
Nearest of many great restaurants & cafes … 0.1 miles
Nearest Coffee Shop …………………….… 0.1 miles
Nearest Taxi .....................………… 0.1 miles
Public Transport ………………..……….. 0.1 miles
Bicycle Rental ……………..………….….. 0.1 miles
Car Rental ………..…………..……….….. 0.2 miles
Nearest parking ………............…… 0.1 miles
Beach and sea front ............….….… 1.0 miles
O’Connell Bridge / River Liffey ….……..… 0.5 miles
Attractions only minutes away
Book of Kells
Grafton Street (shopping)
St Stephens Green Park
Merrion Square Park
South Kings Street (restaurant row)
George's Street Arcade (Victorian market)
Guinness Storehouse (visitor attraction)
Temple Bar Area
St Patricks Cathederal
Guided Tours of Region (by Bus)
Museum of Natural History
Hugh Lane Gallery of Modern Art
Dublin Writers Museum
National Leprechaun Museum
Ballsbridge (Aviva Stadium)
Elm Park Golf Club, Blackrock
Castleknock Golf Club
Elmgreen Golf Club, Castleknock
Restaurants within 1 mile
Trocadero, Eden, Town Bar and Grill, Peploes, Shanahans, One Pico, Bang Café, Chapter One, Unicorn, Thorntons, Eden, Odessa, Peacock Alley, La Stampa, Brownes, Diep Le Shaker.
Trad Pubs within 1 mile
O’Neills, The Palace, Kehoe's, The Stags Head, Davy Byrnes, Mulligans, Nearys, McDaids, Café en Seine, Doheny & Nesbitts (and loads more).
The local owners will be glad to help with any questions.
Keywords: Contemporary Luxury Modern City Centre Apartment
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- • Samsung 42 inch LED TV and DVD player provided in the Living Room. • Samsung LED TV in each bedroom. • Samsung DVD player in Living Room (region free) • Sony HiFi, radio and ipod Docking station • Heat recovery ventilation system assures constant fresh air and a warm cosy apartment. • Siemens clothes washing machine and Siemens clothes dryer • Landline Telephone and Answer machine. • Free unlimited calls to USA and free local calls in Dublin. • Free WiFi for your stay. High speed up to 50 mb per second. • Hairdryer provided • Modern oil central heating system with simple electronic controls • Plenty of storage space...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance:
- Wireless Internet:
- Broadband Access:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- • Premium south city centre postal code close to luxury hotels, main shopping streets, restaurant row, Irish Parliment Buildings, the culture and museum trail and the central business district • Luxury Hotels within 1 mile include: Westin Hotel, Renaissance Shelbourne, Merrion Hotel, Marker Hotel and Radisson Blu. • Close to the best restaurants, pubs and cafes in Temple Bar, Grafton St and South William St. • Walking distance to the main tourist and cultural attractions • Close to the best shopping areas (Grafton St) • Close to great grocery and food shopping: convenience store and large premium grocery stores with fantastic bakeries, butchers, fish mongers, cafes, restaurants and pubs etc • Great public transport options: bus and tram. • No car needed. Taxi or Air Coach Bus available from Dublin Airport. • Trinity College, Temple Bar, Merrion Square and Stephens Green all only a short walk....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We loved everything about this apartment. The bedrooms and separate bathrooms gave privacy and the combined living room and kitchen was a perfect gathering spot. The apartment was clean and the beds and linens were comfortable. The apartment is easy walking distance from almost anywhere in Dublin and public transportation and taxis are also available. The owner was very responsive to our questions prior to arrival and left easily understandable instructions on how to use the various appliances. We didn't use the washer and dryer but it would be useful for someone staying longer than a weekend. The owner also suggested some restaurants; both were wonderful (The Winding Stair and Hatch & Sons).
- Guest Carol P (Cambridge, MA, USA)
- Date of stay 11/21/13
- Review Submitted 12/01/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
More than met our needs
More than met our needs
We have rented homes around the globe and have high standards. This little gem exceeded our expectations. The photos show the unit as you will find it. What the photos don't show is the attention to detail that the owner has expended on making your stay an easy one. With regard to communication, he responded quickly to our every inquiry both before we arrived and after we were in the unit. We followed many of his suggestions. The place is immaculately clean and well equipped. There is a convenience store right outside the building for basics. With regard to the major sights, it is very conveniently located. Public transportation is on the corner and taxis are available at the Hilton hotel nearby. Pubs and restaurants abound in the area. We would definitely stay here again.
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 08/29/13
- Review Submitted 09/11/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, people with disabilities, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
We just stayed at this condo for 3 days with our 2 boys and had a great time in Dublin. We walked everywhere and enjoyed the restaurant recommendations. The condo is very nice with terrific amenities. Perfect for anyone! We enjoyed the pub across the corner during the rugby match!
- Guest Kim (Oak Ridge, NC)
- Date of stay 05/16/13
- Review Submitted 05/18/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Spent 3 days in this condo June 2012. It exceeded our expectations. There were 6 of us and there was plenty of room. Although public transportation was close we chose to walk. Almost all of the major sites in Dublin were within a 15 minute walk. We have stayed in numerous vacation rentals in Europe and North America and this one had the most complete "user guide" which explained in detail how all appliances worked and things to do and places to eat. We really enjoyed our stay(except for the rain) and would come back again.
- Guest Mike (Sacramento, CA)
- Date of stay 06/13/12
- Review Submitted 08/29/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Was in Dublin for three nights with two other buddies, coming off two days in Kilkenny. Great stay in Dublin, the highlights of which were the tour of Kilmainham jail and seeing Springsteen at RDS rugby stadium, which, incidentally, is walking distance from the condo. Loved the location as it was 15 mins walking distance from the city centre yet far enough away so nights were quiet. There were also some very nice large private homes a few blocks from the condo. Owner was incredibly helpful. I’ve never dealt with a rental that has been so easy to manage throughout the whole process. I found the repeated offering of help from the owner very comforting. There are two bedrooms each with a very comfortable bed and the living room has a couch (though not a pull-out). Queen size aero bed was provided but we did not need it. And it was a nice bonus to be able to call the kids back home in Canada for free. Instructions provided by the Owner on operating the condo were incredibly helpful and entirely hassle free. Also, the condo is close to hotels, restaurants, pubs and taxi posts - all very convenient. Would definitely recommend to others.
- Guest Ray F. (Toronto, Canada)
- Date of stay 07/17/12
- Review Submitted 08/21/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, sightseeing.
Incredibly nice apartment in great central location
Incredibly nice apartment in great central location
This apartment was an incredible find. I was traveling with my wife and another couple and it fit all of our needs. Large bedrooms, two bathrooms, an awesome living room, wifi, free international calling… it essentially checks every travelers' box for comforts. The location was amazing with a 5 minute walk to St. Stephens Green and 10 minute walk to Grafton Street where a lot of the action takes place. If you enjoy walking (we like walking through foreign cities), Temple Bar area is 15-20 minutes away and worth the walk. The basic gist is that this is an incredibly nice apartment for a great price in a great location. To put a cherry on top, the owner is very friendly, excellent at communication and will make incredible suggestions based on what you want (try the Pigs Ear Restaurant). All in all, I would 100% recommend staying at this apartment if you want a great Dublin getaway.
- Guest Dustin (Orlando, FL)
- Date of stay 07/20/12
- Review Submitted 08/19/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Dublin City Condo
Dublin City Condo
We had an excellent time at the Dublin condo. We felt safe, comfortable, and at ease there. The owners made every effort to acquaint us with Dublin in all manner of areas. Restaurants, pubs, museums, parks, grocery stores, maps of the area, travel guide books, etc. The condo is well within walking distance of most anything you need. Its less than 0.5 miles to St Stephens Green and 0.8 miles to the Grafton Street area. Bus, Trams and taxis are also available if you'd rather not walk. It was good to have base of operation to explore Dublin. The condo is in a good area, close to parks (the Iveagh Gardens) and a short stroll from waterfront walk paths and the boats on the grand canal. It was easy to get a taxi or the Dublin rental bikes, and close to the bus stop. If we had a question or a concern, the owners were available by phone, and /or voice mail and email. They have done well to anticipate any needs that one may have and are cheerful and open to suggestions. We felt blessed to get this place, especially afterward when we went to France we ended up in a place that was misrepresented. We were not disappointed with the Dublin Condo. Honestly, this was a good choice for us and we would choose it gain if we make it back to Dublin.
- Guest Bob (Waddell, Az USA)
- Date of stay 06/01/12
- Review Submitted 08/09/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Great Place to Stay
Great Place to Stay
The trip to Dublin was wonderful, and we could not have had a better place to stay. As the VRBO listing points out, the apartment was within walking distance of almost all of the attractions in Dublin. It is also located close to the southern suburbs with shops, groceries and excellent restaurants only a short distance away. The apartment was great, very reasonably priced, and perfect for two couples with its two comfortable bedrooms and two full bathrooms. We took several day trips and one overnight trip to the West Coast. The apartment felt like home when we returned. The owner was very helpful with suggestions for places to visit restaurants and pubs. Every restaurant he suggested was well worth the visit. We would recommend the apartment to our friends.
- Guest Leslie & Steve (Michigan, USA)
- Date of stay 05/15/12
- Review Submitted 07/07/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Thank You. Great Condo.
Thank You. Great Condo.
This apartment is way nicer than the photos suggest. It had everything we needed. We loved it. Great location, only 10 minute walk from Grafton Street (the buzzing heart of Dublin). Great restaurants and pubs down the street. We were attending a wedding at the nearby Conrad Hotel so it was very convenient. We walked everywhere. You definitely don’t need a rental car. Everyone we met was really friendly. The owner was very organized and really helpful in planning our activities. One suggestion was a trip to the Natural History Museum (known by Dubliners as ‘the dead zoo’!). Our kids loved it. He also recommended a day trip (by bus) to the Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough which was really beautiful. I would definitely recommend this condo for a vacation in Dublin. We hope to return soon.
- Guest Jon & Katie (San Francisco)
- Date of stay 03/10/12
- Review Submitted 04/07/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Great Condo, Great Location.
Great Condo, Great Location.
This was the first time we'd rented a vacation home and the first time we'd been to Ireland. It all worked out great. This 2 bed 2 bath condo was really nice. We had everything we needed. We loved having the fully equipped kitchen. My husband is a coffee aficionado and really appreciated that even a coffee grinder was provided so that he could grind his coffee beans and make his favorite coffee in the morning. The condo was very comfortable and the bedding was first class. We loved being in the city center so close to everything. We loved being able to jump on the tram nearby if we didn't want to walk. We had a fun night of music, story telling and beer at the Brazen Head pub (the oldest pub in Ireland). We loved the Bewleys Cafe on Grafton St and O'Neills pub on Suffolk Street. We took a wonderful day trip bus tour to the New Grange Tomb (older than the pyramids we were told) and Trim Castle (where the movie Braveheart was filmed). The bus tour departed near the condo so was very convenient. Everyone we met in Dublin was super friendly and helpful. We hope to return some day and would love to stay at this condo again.
- Guest Jenny (Seattle)
- Date of stay 09/09/11
- Review Submitted 01/21/12
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Jan – Feb .................. €1190 per week / €170 per night March ...................... €1260 per week / €180 per night April, May .................. €1330 per week / €190 per night June – Sept (Peak Rates)...... €1400 per week / €200 per night Oct ........................ €1330 per week / €190 per night Nov – Dec ................... €1190 per week / €170 per night Peak Rates apply at Easter, Christmas, New Year. Minimum: 3 nights : Price includes WiFi & calls. Discounts for stays 7 days.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Dublin at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Dublin at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Hueston Station at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: M50 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sandymount at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 200 yards at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 4 miles at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 200 yards at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We understand the needs and wants of vistors to Ireland. We have unique local knowledge of Dublin and will be glad to share that with you.
Why the Owner Chose Dublin:
Location, Location, Location. We purchased this apartment primarily due to its location. We love its south city centre location, the fact that you can walk to Grafton street (the heart of the city and many of the major museums, galleries, concert venues, restaurants and tourist attractions in only a few minutes. Great public transport options. No need to rent a car for your stay in Dublin. The apartment is wonderfully designed and in pristine condition. Bespoke modern kitchen, bookcases and a high standard of finish and detailing. This apartment has many eco friendly features. It has completely modern systems including Heat Recovery Ventilation, LED lighting and easy to use heating controls (thermostats), and A rated new appliances including washer and dryer.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The key benefit of this apartment is convenience of its location. Its great to be in the heart of the city. Walk 5 - 10 minutes to great restaurants and pubs, to theatres and music, shopping and culture; to great public parks at St Partricks Cathederal, Merrion Square and Stephens Green. The apartment is a wonderful oasis of calm presented to Luxury Hotel Suite standards. Enjoy having your own kitchen to prepare meals just as you like them. Relax on the sofa and watch TV. With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, there's plenty of space for up to 6 persons.
- Primary: (646) 801-2156
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining area (6 dining chairs in condo)
Luxury Queen size Bed in the second Bedroom
Shower in the ensuite bathroom
Book of Kells at TCD, less than 1 mile from the condo
Stephens Green Park, less than 1 mile from the condo
Modern fully equipped kitchen
Luxury Queen size Bed in Master Bedroom
Bathroom with deep soak tub and rain shower
Trinity College Dublin, less than 1 mile from the condo
Grafton Street less than 1 mile from the condo
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 07, 2013