Tucson Snowbird Nest Campground Sunny Warm Desert Mt View Prvt
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes recreational vehicle description
The rare beauty of the Desert South West is at your doorstep from our little Picture Rocks campground. As your hosts, we offer you a safe and starry desert experience away from the winter cold and snow. Our 33 foot Alfa fifth wheel is walk-in ready with dishes, linens, and towels. The two opposing living room slides give " open floor plan " to an R.V. Our four acre camp is surrounded by a sturdy six foot chain link fence. The natural landscape with over fifty Saguaros, is augmented by years of trips to the local nurseries. Our fifth wheel plus 3 campsites with water and electricity are available from October through April.
Keywords: Desert Campground just outside Saguaro National Park West. 4 plus fenced acres. Luxurious 33' Alfa fifth wheel 3 slides on one of 4 large campsites. Rural desert setting.
- Recreational Vehicle
- Vacation Rental
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Horseback Riding
- The hiking in this area of Arizona is varied and incredible. From easy desert walks too challenging mountain trails Tucson offers the beauty of the desert South West to everyone. Saguaro National Park West is right down the street and the Desert Museum is just a bit further. Sabino Canyon and Mt. Lemon are on the othe side of town but are well worth the drive. There are dozens of day trips to choose from including Tombstone, Kit Peak Observatory, and Sedona. We've been coming to Tucson as snowbirds for 18 years and we are still finding new places to explore....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1250.00 a month for Alfa fifth wheel. Full hook-up. Half down with reservation. $475.00 a month for each of 3 campsites. Includes water and electric
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: Sue and I owned and ran a bookstore and health food store in Northern Michigan. Right now we are retired grandparents working harder than ever caring for our incredible granddaughter ,
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
We rented homes in different areas of Tucson for several years and decided on the peace and beauty of living in Picture Rocks.
The Unique Benefits at this Recreational Vehicle:
Stars galore, sunrises and sunsets. No bustle and traffic.
- Primary: 520-780-4723
- Secondary: 520-370-4694
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Home away from home with Panther Peak in the background
Living room toward bedroom
Right around 72 degrees most days
Open floor plan
Sunrises and sunsets can be spectacular
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Friday, July 26, 2013