Bucerias Ocean View 2 Bdr Condo, 1,100 Sqf Secluded Complex
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Special offer: 2nd week at 1/2 price Details
Bucerias condo description
This condo is located in a very quiet complex with only 12 units, mostly middle age people, very few kids or none most of the time, It is furnished in a traditional Mexican decor, has a great covered balcony overlooking the pool area and a great ocean view with amazing sunsets. It has everything you need to relax, cook, and enjoy the weather. Located 2 blocks from a 14 km long white sand beach that is very rarely crowded. Buses are available within 70 meters to take you to Puerto Vallarta or any town along the bay or up the coast. The center of Bucerias with many restaurants, galleries and shopping are only 5 minutes away. Bucerias is a small village that is home to many Americans and Canadians for many years, it has a Mexican flavor and a mixture of culture and art.
Many sidewalk cafes and internationaly famous restaurants.
Keywords: condo, 2nd floor, building has 6 units, ocean view from every room, pool, parking, BBQ area, large patio, secured complex, very peaceful, close to ocean, 10 minute walk to center, 15 minutes to airport, 2 minute walk to a 14 KM beache.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Washing Machine
- The condo is furnished with the amenities that exceed the common vacation rental. With well equipped kitchens, towels and linens and the close proximity of grocery stores, fish markets, fruit and vegetable stands, restaurants and more, our guests find it easy to 'settle in.' Located with two blocks there is an ATM, laundry and public transportation. Local Taxis are quick and affordable. A supermarket, located 2 km away, provides everything needed for a comfortable stay. Located in a residential area, it is easy to explore downtown Bucerias, stroll or tan on its white sandy beachers [photo below], or simply enjoy the comforts of the condominium complex. Many of the best restaurants, live music venues, shops and art galleries are located between our condos and downtown Bucerias. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Located in a residential area, it is easy to explore downtown Bucerias, stroll or tan on its white sandy beachers [photo below], or simply enjoy the comforts of the condominium complex. Many of the best restaurants, live music venues, shops and art galleries are located between our condos and downtown Bucerias ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My husband and I stayed in this rental for approx. 5 months last winter. It was one of the best condos we have stayed in in Bucerias. The building and condo were impeccably taken care of. Elvis, the maintenance guy was there every day and ready to help with whatever we needed. It was always very quiet, especially around the pool. There are only about 12 units rented out to mostly older Canadian/American couples. So no parties, except for the one the pot-luck we all attended thrown by the condo on X-mas! The master bedroom had a new king mattress, which is unheard of in Mexico! And there is a view from the bedrooms and the patio. As most of Mexico experiences water problems, we didnt notice anything in the condo. We always had hot and cold water with great pressure in both bathrooms. We definitely reccommend this condo. You will be relaxed and happy here :)
- Guest kitkat (Toronto, Canada)
- Date of stay 12/01/10
- Review Submitted 11/13/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you Carie, you're welcome to come back at any time, by the way the water problem has been fixed, new pump were installed this year.
Special offer: 2nd week at 1/2 price
Book our wonderful condo for 1 week, get the secomd at 1/2 price
High season December 1 to March 31 1 Week-$700 2 weeks-$1,260 3 weeks-$1,680 4 weeks-$2,100 Mid season Nov. 1-30 and April 1 to May 31 1 week-$560 2 weeks-$1,010 3 weeks-$1,345 4 weeks-$1,680 Low season: June 1 - October 31 1 Week-$400 2 weeks-$710 3 weeks-$950 4 weeks-$1,175 ALL TAXES ARE INCLUDED Lower rates available for longer than 3 month stays
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Puerto Vallarta Airport (PVR) at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 200 at 75 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Riviera Nayarit Beach 14 KM long at 100 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Several within at 200 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Flamingo golf course at 4 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: French at 10 Metres
About the owner: I am a retired Canadian that has been living in Bucerias for 8 years. I own a couple of properties that I rent out to selected renters only.
Why the Owner Chose Bucerias:
I love this town, traveled around the world for many years searching for paradise. This is a charming town that has everything you need and want on your vacation.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
I love morning walks on the beach, breakfast at one of the cafes, visiting the flea market or the farmers market, exploring galleries on art walk day every Thursday, watching the locals party in the square, volanteering at the recycling center, having dinner in one of the many fine restaurants in town.
- Primary: +1 647-722-4139 Call 9am to 7pm.
- Secondary: +52 329-298-1288 Call 9am to 7pm
- Fax: +52 329-298-1288
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013