Wiohaneble Tawa-Full Log Home with Hot Tub, Atvtrails, Fishing
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fairplay cabin description
Wiohaneble Tawa is a gorgeous custom log home that has beautiful wood floors and high vaulted ceilings. The great room has two-story windows to gaze at the white-capped mountains, the stars, and the beautiful Aspen that surround the home. The home is tastefully decorated with Southwest décor and log accents. Wiohaneble Tawa is high on a hill so that you have views from almost every window in the home. The large wrap-around deck affords views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range and Pikes Peak. To the South, you can see Black Mountain and the Buffalo Peaks. From the loft, you can enjoy views of Round Mountain and the beautiful white-capped peaks to the West.
Wiohaneble Tawa has a loft master suite with a queen bed and another bedroom with a queen bed. The third bedroom has a great set-up for kids with 4 separate twin beds. All of the rooms are tastefully decorated with Southwest decor and log accents. The home has a private 6-person hot tub to relax after a long day of skiing in the winter or hiking in the summer. It has great mountain views too. The game room features a foos-ball table for family recreation or you can just sit on the deck and relax and enjoy the beautiful views. There is a queen sofa bed in this room also.
The driveway is plowed in the winter and the roads are county maintained but 4-wheel drive is required due to the frequent snow storms in this area. We recommend it from December through April.
If you like ATVing, this home has miles of ATV trails in Breakneck and Brown's Pass just a few minutes behind the home. It is a gorgeous wooded area with fun trails for the whole family.
There are several world-class fishing areas near the home including Antero Reservoir, Spinney Reservoir, Eleven Mile Reservoir, and the Platte River. You could fish a different area each day for a week and never grow bored.
Whitewater Rafting is just 20 minutes from the home in Buena Vista. This central location allow you to take advantage of all of the great outdoor activities. The Platte River Ranch is only 10 minutes from the home with horseback riding for the whole family. It is a great place for an hour ride or a day trip ending in a steak cook out.
Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain climbing, snow-shoeing, horseback riding (winter too), ice climbing, fishing, hunting, rafting, snow-mobiling, 4-wheeling, ATVing, mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more.
If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp".
This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months. You can find all of these activities within minutes of the home:
* FISHING ... Gold Medal/Blue Ribbon Fishing. 5 area lakes and public river a short drive away
* Within Minutes of the home... Access to National Forest/Montgomery Reservoir, Lincoln Falls, Ice Climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and some of the best snow-shoeing and 4-wheeling in Colorado
* Breckenridge ... ski, snow-board, snowmobile, fish, boat, golf - 30 min. NW
* Buena Vista ... Hot Springs, fishing, raft the Arkansas River - 25 min. SW
* Salida ... fishing, hiking, jeep trails , rafting – 30 min SW
* Como Historic Railroad District - 15 min. NW
* Fairplay Historic Mining Town - 5 min. NW
* Denver ... shopping, theaters, sports, amusements parks -90 min NE
* Colorado Springs… 90 min. SE
* Cripple Creek ... gold mining, gambling - 50 min.
* Canon City ... home of the Royal Gorge – 60 min SE
* Manitou Springs ... Cave of the Winds, Pikes Peak – 60 min. SE
Keywords: Wiohaneble Tawa-Beautiful Custom Full Log Home Just 5 Miles From Fairplay and 30 Minutes From Breckenridge. Private Hot Tub and Game Room. STAY IN LUXARY! ATV Trails and 14,000 ft Mountains surround the home.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (2) There are two bedrooms with queen beds. One is the master upstairs with a private bath and the other bedroom with a queen is on the main level with a full bath across the hall. , Twin or Single Beds (4) The third bedroom has 4 twin Beds. There is also a private bath on this level. , Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) There is a queen sofa bed in the game room....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Gas Fireplace
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- This full log home (the real deal) has beautiful vaulted ceilings with Southwest decor and log accents. The home is decorated luxuriously and has gorgeous furnishings. The huge two-story windows allow you to see the beautiful mountain views throughout the home. The hot tub also has great mountain views so that you can relax after a long day of skiing or hiking. The home is nestled in a grove of tall Aspen trees which are golden in color in the fall....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Mobile Phone
- Outdoor Grill
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Fairplay and Alma are the activity center of the Colorado Rocky Mountains and is often referred to as the Base Camp for all activities some of which include skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain climbing, snow-shoeing, horseback riding (winter too and only 10 minutes away), ice climbing, fishing (take your pick of gold medal fishing areas), hunting, rafting, snow-mobiling, 4-wheeling, ATVing (miles of trails in Break Neck and Browns Pass behind the home), mine exploring, canoeing, kayaking, and much much more. If you can think of an outdoor activity, you will probably find it within 10-20 minutes of the cabin. It is a great area to call your "Base Camp". This is a beautiful home to spend any season of the year. The access is easy and 4-wheel drive is not a necessity but is recommended in the winter months....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$200 Per Night Regular Season $200 Per Night Summer - Ask About our 7th. Night Free in June! $250 Per Night Holidays There is a one-time cleaning fee of $150 per night and a $45 Damage Waiver Sales Tax is 3.9% A processing fee of 3.2% applies for credit cards. Ask about our 7th. night free! This does not apply during holiday weeks. We accept Cashier's checks as long as check in is at least 3 week out (no fee)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2004
- Primary: +1 719) 836-7039 (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: +1 (720) 371-2763 (Colorado, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Whihaneble Tawa Information and photos
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gorgeous Custom Log Home Near Breckenridge and Fairplay with private Hot Tub!
Spacious Dining Area and Gourmet Kitchen with Marble Counters & Custom Cabinetry
Spacious Master Bedroom with Log Decor and Beautiful Luxurious Linens.
The Third Bedroom has lot of room for the kids with 4 Twin Beds.
Fabulous Hot Tub with Great Views to Relax in After a Day of Skiing or Hiking.
Views from the Deck and Every Room! This view is from the Master Bedroom.
Great Room with Cute Southwestern Decor and Log Accents with Stone Gas Fireplace
High Vaulted Ceilings and Luxurious Decor Throughout the Home.
Adorable Second Bedroom with Queen Bed and Southwest Decor.
The Game Room has Foos-Ball, TV, Comfortable Seating, and Lots of Room for Games
Large Extra-Wide Deck with Gorgeous Wicker Seating. Relax and Enjoy the Views!
Solitude with Trees and Mountains! Far Enough but Close Enough Too!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.