Great Fall & Summer Rental Deal!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Arrowhead Court condo description
Rate includes Weekly Rental & 13% SC Taxes.... $875-$1,295 A $250 Security Deposit is required.
THIS IS NOT YOUR 'TYPICAL' BEACH RENTAL CONDO!!! It has all of the amenities of Home and More.
Beautiful Lake Arrowhead and Ocean Views from from this professionally decorated Condo. Same great view from our open-air deck and from the bow windows in master bedroom. Hardwood Floors and Plantation Shutters accented with bright colors that promote a unique Beach theme coupled with every amenity to make it feel like home. Spacious floor plan with 1100 square feet. Maximum occupancy-6
There is a King Bed in Master bedroom, two new Twin Beds in second bedroom and Queen Sleeper Sofa in living room. Fully appointed kitchen, new Refridgerator, washer and dryer, 3 TV's, 2 DVD, Stereo/Cassette/CD, bath towels and bed linens included. Two beach chairs, sand toys, and body boards are available but please bring your own beach towels. Third floor privacy (Top Floor) Elevator Available. An easy 250 yards to the beach!!
Kingston Plantation is a gated community with 24 hour security, approximately 300 yards of private beach front (next to the Apache Pier). It has a large stock lake for catch and release fishing. Embassy Suites and the Hilton have various indoor restaurants and lounges open to the public year-round, as well as outdoor patio restaurants and bars which are open to the public in the summer season! Only guests staying at the Embassy Suites or Hilton have access to their on-site water park, swim deck and pools.
There is also a MAGNIFICENT 50,000 sq. ft. on-site Sport & Health Club that can be accessed by our guests for an additional charge paid directly to the Sport & Health Club at the time of use.
Enjoy this 145-acre resort and 1/2 mile of white sand beach! There are walking and biking trails, water sports, convenient access to shopping, dining and entertainment.
Keywords: Lakefront, Ocean Views, Peaceful & Quiet
- On floor 3
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size bed (1), Twin Beds (2), Queen size sofa bed (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms with tub/shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 8
- Parking Off Street
- Hair Dryer
- We are private owners at the Kingston Plantation. As renters, you have access to the Richmond Park private pool and multiple pools throughout the resort. Access to the children's splash pool and the pools located at the Embassy Suites Hotel and the Hilton Hotel are only provided to those who rent through the Embassy or Hilton Rental Program. Staying at the Kingston Plantation, renters can obtain access to the lavish 50,000 sq ft fitness Center for a daily/weekly or monthly rate. The fitness center provides you with world class tennis courts, an indoor pool, an array of exercise equipment, exercise classes and racquet courts. Your rent includes WI-FI internet access, local telephone service, departure housekeeping fees and all taxes....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Kingston Plantation is a gated community with 24-hour security, approximately 300 yards of private beach front (next to the Apache Pier). It has a large stocked lake for catch and release fishing. Embassy Suites and the Hilton have various restaurants and lounges, which are open year-round as well as outdoor patio restaurants and bars which are open to the public in the summer season! Only guest staying at the Hilton or Embassy Suites have access to the on-site water park and the pools/pool decks of the Embassy or the Hilton facilities. Various other pools located throughout Kingston Plantation are available for your use. There is also a MAGNIFICENT 50,000 sq. ft. on-site Sport & Health Club that can be accessed by our guests for an additional charge paid directly to the Sport & Health Club at the time of use. Enjoy this 145-acre resort and miles of white sand beach! There are walking and biking trails, water sports, convenient access to shopping, dining and entertainment. Only a short walk down the beach to the Famous Ocean Annies Beachfront Bar. Only 2 miles from the famed Dunes Club and Golf Resort. Less than 1 mile is the Tanger Outlets, Pro Bass Outlet, a shopping mall, Walmart Superstore, Movie Theater, Comedy Cabana, Dixie Stampede, Carolina Opry, Rossi's Fine Italian, Calabash Seafood, Chuck's Steak House, Bimini's Bar & Restaurant, Thouroughbreds, Kroger Grocery and much more. Then, Less than 5 miles is Barefoot Landing to the north and Broadway at the Beach to the south. Keywords: Lake Front with easy walk to Beach! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
.;;We loved our stay in this condo. It was very bright and inviting and exceptionally clean. The decor was adorable. It felt like a little home away from home. I also appreciated the little extras like quality bed linens. We usually stay oceanfront but, I would gladly take the short 5 minute walk to the beach to have such a nice place to stay. I spoke several time with Debbie, the owner, and she is such a sweet and honest lady. I think this is where we will stay each year!! Thanks Mrs. Debbie.....you saved us this year :)
- Guest Tina G.
- Date of stay 07/08/13
- Review Submitted 07/22/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Owner response: Thanks Tina! It was a pleasure to be able to help you out. I look forward to hearing from you next year! Thanks for taking such great care of our home!! Debi
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this condo in Arrowhead Court, in Kingston Plantation. The condo was the perfect size for our family of four, but could've accommodated more. We loved the fact that the kids' bedroom was at the opposite end of the condo from the master, so we parents felt like we got a retreat from the kids. We also loved that they had their own full bath, and we had ours, and that the bathrooms are adjoining to the bedrooms. We loved having a water view, and loved being able to see the ocean even more!
- Guest OFOHIOMOM (Olmsted Falls, OHIO)
- Date of stay 06/30/12
- Review Submitted 12/18/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Best view ever not being oceanfront.
Best view ever not being oceanfront.
Great value, great view, very clean. Needs new stove. Burned serval things, oven cooks to hot. Would recommend this condo to family and freinds. The owners were very responsive and a pleasure to deal with.
- Guest B (Asheville)
- Date of stay 06/23/12
- Review Submitted 07/03/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Sun and Fun
Sun and Fun
This place is just so beachy!! Pictures don't do this place justice. Everything you could want and more. Very well equiped kitchen and stunning views of both the lake and ocean. Would absolutely stay here again. Debi(the owener) was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Would recommend this place to anyone who loves bright colors and beach decor.
- Guest clk (Baltimore, MD)
- Date of stay 06/16/12
- Review Submitted 06/25/12
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 15 - Sep 13, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Taxes and departure cleaning included
$250.00 security/damage deposit to reserve. Remainder of the rental bill is due within 30 days of check-in.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach International at 13 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kingston Plantation at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Trupp's Tavern & Grill - Kingston Plantation at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Arcadia Shores at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Trupp's, Finn McCools at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: As a growing family, we have taken many trips coast to coast to enjoy the ocean.
Why the Owner Chose Arrowhead Court:
On one such trip we found Kingston Plantation to be the perfect place to relax and take advantage of all the amenities available within the Plantation. There was no question, we had to invest in our own Myrtle Beach 'beach house'.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We hope you enjoy all that Kingston has to offer. The Clark Family
- Primary: (302) 539-3686
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
BEST view of the lake and ocean from condo's open deck
Master bedroom with new king bed and bedding
Second bedroom with new twin beds and adjoining bathroom.
Bathroom with tub/shower
Private pool for homeowners and guest of Arrowhead Court
Spacious living room and dining room
Well equipped kitchen
Lake view from master bedroom
Hall Guest Bathroom with separate door to second bedroom
Scenic foot bridge to our community private pool
View of Arrowhead Court Condo buildings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013