Toccoa River Frontage, Steps to Usfs, & Fish Hatchey.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Suches lodge description
Toccoa River Frontage, Fully furnished with only the finest decor, Renters have given this a 10 in previous rentals, like the outdoors this is your cabin. Men come fish or hunt while your wife enjoys shopping in downtown Blue Ridge, GA. You can satisfy both for the price of one!!! This lodgestyle cabin has it all!! Plenty of room for the entire family but quaint enough to have that country cabin feel. This is truly an experience you will never forget. Take a trip to the mountains and forget about all the hustle and bustle. Bring the kids and teach them to fish out the back door.
Two bedrooms upstairs and one on the main with an extra area for the kids to play in the loft. It also has a charcoal grill and a gas grill for your use. This cabin has everything your looking for. Sit under the stars and make your wish as you will feel you've already gone to "heaven"..
Keywords: British Columbia Logs, Lodgestyle cabin for rent, outdoor fireplace with Toccoa River frontage (trophy size fish caught here), USFS, and near the Chattahoochee National Fish Hatchery!!!
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- This beautiful British Columbia Log Lodge boasts only the finest fixtures throughout.... It has a master with master bathroom on the main floor with a standup shower, laundry on the main, half bathroom on the main level, granite countertops, appliances, gas burner stove, electric oven, dishwasher, and all your cooking amenities. Upstairs you have a jack and jill bathroom with both beds being queens. You also have a loft with a sofa and loveseat ( the sofa is not a sleeper sofa but could accomodate someone sleeping on it) recliner, games, etc. Downstairs in the living room is huge chandelliers, sofa (you could sleep on it but its not a sleeper sofa.. feel free to bring a blow up mattress also) gas fireplace, dining room, and glass everywhere that looks out at the rushing river. You also have a covered front porch with an oversized fireplace with the "AWE" factor as you sit and take in the heat or sit on the other side in the hot tub and watch the Toccoa river & relax....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fishing, Hunting for deer, turkey, or bear during the season. A lot of people come to the area to look for ferry cross or arrow heads as well. This area is a trophy area for Rainbow trout, Brown trout, and many other different fish. You can also fish in the two near lakes that are Blue Ridge and Nottley Lake. Crappy and Bass fishing are very popular among many people. We also have held the 1996 olypics at the Whitewater Center just out of Ducktown TN that is about 45 minutes from this cabin, and much more. Antiques are only about 20 minutes from here as well.. Don't miss the opportunity to go hiking, biking, and even bicycling int he beautiful mountains of north GA. You will not be dissappointed.......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
October-February the rates for 4 people are $200 per night. For every person more than 4 it is $15 extra per night. If you stay 7 nights you will get 1 night free of charge. If you want to check in early we must know in advance and its an extra charge. checking out late is an extra charge as well. Cleaning fee is $125 and a $10 processing fee included as well for only processing 1 credit card. Other charges may apply to each transaction. $250 security deposit is also required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2007
About: I Own and operate Georgia Cabins and Land Rentals in downtown Bllue Ridge, GA. I manage this property for the owner. I am a very low key small cabin rental company who specializes in personal one on one experience. I currently have 4 cabins that I manage and they are all waterfront cabins. If you have an issue you will either reach me or my husband when you call. We are very personal and want to give you excellent customer service. We think word of mouth is everything and this is our motto to do our very best to please each customer and treat everyone as an individual not a number. We are native to the area and have lived here all of our lives. We are also active real estate agents in Blue Ridge, GA and can also help you with all your real estate needs.
The Unique Benefits at this Lodge:
Fishing is in our back door, hunting is right in the front door, and we can walk or drive to the fish hatchery which is always a treat. We always see deer, turkey, and occasionally a bear wandering around. How many people can have all of this and only be 20 minutes from Blue Ridge and shopping.? Not many!
- Primary: + 706-455-3109
- Secondary: 706-946-4770
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
"Rock Creek Lodge" British Columbia Log Cabin, Toccoa River, Rock Creek Road,
Kitchen, Living, and Dining room is all open for easy conversations & family fun
Nothing like sitting outside near the woodburning fireplace sipping on hot cocoa
Custom lighting, Large beams, half log step treds, custom design throughout...
Fishing in the backyard in the Toccoa River, or go hunting, biking, or hiking,
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Monday, December 10, 2012
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.