Naples 2 Bedroom Condo-Minutes from 5th Ave. & Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Wyndemere Country Club condo description
Beautiful 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo for rent in Naples, Southwest Florida. Located in prestigious Wyndemere Country Club; a private, well established gated community in the heart of Naples on Florida’s gulf coast.
- 12 Har-Tru tennis courts with grandstand viewing (four courts lighted for night play)
- Separate golf and tennis pro shops
- State of the art fitness center, professionally managed
- Community pool, spa and massage facilities
- Recently renovated clubhouse with spectacular views
- *27 hole championship golf course designed by Arthur Hills (*we own a tennis membership with golf privileges only during the off season - from May 1 to October 31)
- Two driving ranges and putting greens
- A short game practice facility
- Casual and fine dining
- Wi-Fi available throughout the Club Facilities
- Master bedroom (King bed) with full ensuite bathroom / 2nd bedroom (Queen bed) with access to full bathroom.
- Spacious dining room and living room with convertible Queen sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-unit laundry facilities
- Cable television in living room and bedroom
- Wireless Internet
- 1st floor end unit with wheelchair access
- Private parking in front of unit, with free additional guest parking available
- Screened lanai accessible from master bedroom and living room
- access to tennis courts, fitness center and club house with transfer of owner membership
Reservations: e-mail or call 613-236-1237
Condo address: 505 Courtside Drive, Naples, FL 34105
Keywords: Located in prestigious Wyndemere Country Club; a private, well established gated community in the heart of Naples on Florida’s gulf coast, just minutes away from downtown and beaches.
- 1250 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Close to pool, fitness center, club house and lake. Condo features: - master bedroom (King bed) with full ensuite bathroom - additional bedroom (Queen bed) with access to the 2nd full bathroom - Spacious dining room and living room with convertible queen sofa bed - Fully equipped kitchen - In-unit laundry facilities - Cable television - WIFI (wireless internet) - 1st floor end unit with wheelchair access - 1 private parking in front of unit –free additional guest parking available - screened in lanai accessible from master bedroom and living room - Access to tennis courts, fitness center and club house with transfer of owner membership - Access to golf course during off season only – May 1 to Oct. 31...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice resort community
Very nice resort community
Rented for month of March. Owners were very helpful and responsive. Resort community is very nice and friendly. Nice pool and tennis courts, adequate workout center. If you are there in the winter you will not be able to play golf at community--even if you beg. Public golf in Naples is a short coming and you will pay twice as much for half the course in other cities Condo was pretty roomy. Could use some upgrades and minor repairs--ie- not DVD player or chairs for the lanhi. Otherwise it was a decent place to stay for a month.
- Guest Hicker Ed (Brownsburg)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/26/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Wyndemere is a great spot and this condo is in a perfect location to utilize the club and its facilities. Especially good for those looking for walking distance to pool, tennis, golf. We would definitely rent again!
- Guest NH (Upstate NY)
- Date of stay 12/01/12
- Review Submitted 02/18/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children.
October to December $3000/month includes membership transfer fees January to April $3350/month includes membership transfer fees May to September $2500/month includes membership transfer fees Also available for annual rental Refundable security deposit $750 No pets, no smoking
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. We've been married for 29 years and have two sons, ages 27 and 24.
Why the Owner Chose Wyndemere Country Club:
We visited Naples in the mid 90's when our sons were young and we fell in love with the area.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our community has many amenities such as on site tennis, golf, fitness center, spa and massage facilities, restaurant, and a newly renovated infinity pool. We also have a 24 hour guard service at the gatehouse.
- Primary: 613-236-1237
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outside view (1st floor unit on right)
Living room area with Queen leather sofa bed and 2 leather recliners
2nd bedroom with Queen bed
Dining room & view of kitchen
Master bedroom with King bed
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.