Large Ocean View End-Unit Condo, Sleeps 6
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Minorca condo description
On the 4th floor, this modern condo is high enough to let you see over the dunes to the surf, but low enough to still give you the feel of being part of the landscape.
As a corner unit, this condo has windows on three sides and two balconies. The Minorca community is on a narrow island, and this condo has views of both the ocean surf and the Intercoastal Waterway and a Coast Guard station. A state park adjoins the property.
The condo can comfortably sleep six and entertain many more. It has been decorated with art and vivid colors and a bit of humor.
* Master suite: king size bed, large private bath, large walk-in closet, private balcony with lounge chairs, large TV. The room and balcony have views of the community pools and clubhouse, the Intercoastal Waterway, and the ocean.
* Guest suite: queen size bed, private full bath, large walk-in closet, TV.
* Den: queen size sleeper sofa, large TV.
* Living room: comfortable sofas and chairs, separate desk and seating area, large TV, stereo, entertainment center, balcony. Ocean views.
* Dining room: adjustable table seating up to 8, bar seating 3, open to kitchen. Ocean views.
* Kitchen: large with modern appliances and cookware. Dishes for 10 to 12, with many extras for picnics, beach going, and entertaining.
* Powder room.
* Other amenities:
-- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer.
-- Beach cart, boogie boards, coolers, beach toys, beach towels, water bottles.
-- Life vests, paddles, other water gear.
-- Toys, games, books for all ages and interests.
-- Two single bicycles and one tandem bicycle, suitable for street or beach use.
-- Large assortment of local information.
* Community amenities:
-- Heated pool
-- Tennis courts
-- Exercise center
-- Club house for parties, relaxing
-- Outdoor grills and picnic areas
-- Private beach access
-- Marina access
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Washing Machine:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access:
- Wireless Internet:
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View:
- Beach View:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- New Smyrna Beach has history as well as wonderfully uncrowded beaches and a genuine downtown. Our condo is stocked with lots of information on local sights and activities. The history museum is very well done, and more information can be found there about other possibilities for enjoyment. Try the sugar mill ruins for a taste of early Florida. Take a walk through the State Park next to the Minorca community for a glimpse into beach ecology, and maybe catch sight of an endangered gopher tortoise. Go birdwatching at the Canaveral Seashore, or visit the Kennedy Space Center. Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine, Blue Springs, and many other attractions are easy day trips from New Smyrna Beach. Whatever your plans, you will probably enjoy it all the more by having your morning coffee or breakfast on the balcony overlooking the ocean, listening to the surf and gulls....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$3500 per month, year around, including tax and cleaning. One month minimum rental Discounts offered for 2 or more months in a row. Small dog or cat under 20 pounds welcome. $100 additional cleaning fee plus $250 damage deposit (refundable if unused). $250 initial deposit required to hold reservations if more than 6 months away. 50% deposit required at time of reservation or by Sept 30 for Jan-Apr rentals. Balance due before or upon arrival. Cancellation with partial refund: less than 60 days in advance. Full refund cancellation: up to 60 days before check-in date.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: We are a father and son, both happily married, who wanted to share the peaceful and scenic beach experience of New Smyrna Beach. Both of us have lived most of our lives in Central Florida, and have come to know New Smyrna Beach as a special jewel.
The Minorca community is an unusually attractive and well-built complex, situated on a quiet expanse of white-sand beach. Year-round residents enjoy the social and outdoors amenities here, while vacationers (owners and renters) experience a relaxing and natural beach scene without crowds. We selected this particular unit because it was an end unit with views to both the ocean and the Intercoastal, and because its 4th floor allowed for great views without the high-rise feeling. We enjoyed decorating the unit with color and whimsey and art.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
New Smyrna Beach is the third-oldest city in Florida, and has both history and natural attractions. Minorca, at the northern end of the island, has reduced traffic, uncrowded beaches, and easy access to shops, museums, great restaurants, and leisure activities. Minorca is gated, and family and small-pet friendly.
- Primary: 407-492-0668
- Secondary: 407-256-0823
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean view from spacious living room balcony in this corner unit.
Dining room with ocean view, adjoining balcony.
Living room side seating area with desk and printer, ocean view.
Den with TV and queen sleeper sofa, antique hutch and TV.
Master bedroom suite, with king bed, large balcony, walk-in closet, great view.
Large kitchen with full assortment of modern cookware and appliances.
Main living room area with large TV, stereo, and balcony. Ocean view.
Guest suite with queen bed, TV, walk-in closet, and full bath. Waterway view.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.