25% Off Limited Time Offer - Deluxe 2 Bdrm Condominium
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This Coldstream condominium is the ultimate retreat if you're looking for warm and cozy accommodations, while being surrounded by the majestic mountains.
This 2BR/2.75BA, 1685 square foot condo sleeps 6 and is located in picturesque Cascade Village.
This condo offers the latest amenities and offers a great location, Just minutes from Chair 20. This charming three bedroom condominium sleeps 6. The Coldstream complex offers an inviting heated pool and hot tub year round.
As a guest staying in this condominium you'll have full access to the Vail Cascade Resort including the world renowned Aria Spa & Health Club.
• Full use of the hotel's amenities including Outdoor heated pools and jacuzzi's
• Room service is available for dining in the privacy of your condominium
• Chair 20 is located within walking distance to the Resort
• A convenient Ski Concierge to store your equipment
• A complimentary shuttle service from your condominium to the Resort or Chair 20 is available
• Full service Concierge to arrange all of your restaurant and activity reservations
• Take a night off from cooking and dine in our restaurant 'Atwater' a truly magnificent experience.
Enjoy the luxury of visiting our exceptional resort and the comforts of home while staying in this stunning 2 bedroom condominium
Keywords: Condo, Townhome, Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
- Bedroom 1
- 2.0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Apr14-Jun27 $225/$315 | Jun28-Jul6 $401 | Jul7-Aug24 $244/$341 Aug25-Oct12 $225/$315 | Oct13-Nov14 $225/$315 | Nov15-Dec12 $625 Dec13-Dec25 $1100 | Dec26-Jan5 $1650 | Jan6-Jan15 $875 | Jan16-Feb13 $1100 Feb14-Feb17 $1400 | Feb18-Mar29 $1100 | Mar30-Apr20 $750 2 night minimum weekday/weekend pricing applies April-Nov14th All rates are nightly, plus 17.3% tax and resort fee combined Ask about Travel Insurance and amenities available to you!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Living room and patio
View from deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 15, 2013